SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:04 pm

docnash14 wrote:There's the off white dress described in the Life & Style article.
I thought that too! So I guess they did spend days in bed, reading :yes:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:04 pm

From looking at that preview, Andi picked Josh.

Nick is F2.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:Andi Murray! Hawttt.

Sorry that name is already taken by a professional tennis player.  JK.  If she picks Josh, I wish them luck and I wish Sharleen for Nick.

Yep and she was a tennis player when she was younger. IKR?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:04 pm

The editors have done a real number on at least half on here - both FDs have been really good.

This is the first I've said it but I hope Josh wins this. His I love you came out fluently and in conversation and seemed real to me. Nicks was super awkward and she barely responded except with the "I'm glad you are here" much the same as what she said to marcus,

Good Job editors and Good Job Andi - you guys have fooled half of us here.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:05 pm

TPTB are editing things very predictable. It is clear to me how this turns out. Smiley Not unusual at all.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:06 pm

ElonM wrote:From looking at that preview, Andi picked Josh.

Nick is F2.

:cutesmile!:  The editing is spot on. IMO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:07 pm

I believe we have our love story and I am sticking with it Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:The editors have done a real number on at least half on here - both FDs have been really good.

This is the first I've said it but I hope Josh wins this. His I love you came out fluently and in conversation and seemed real to me. Nicks was super awkward and she barely responded except with the "I'm glad you are  here" much the same as what she said to marcus,

Good Job editors and Good Job Andi - you guys have fooled half of us here.

IA! From an edit standpoint, it's all changed now. For those who are able to look at the edit unbiased, it's amazing how they reversed the F1 and F2 if Josh is indeed the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:08 pm

sophienette wrote:I believe we have our love story and I am sticking with it Smiley
And it's such a great one too. I'm shocked. Like Andi, I had a totally different expectation for who Josh would be once Steve spoiled him and how this all would go.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:09 pm

richmondrose wrote:
emusha wrote:I think i'm late to the party on this MeAndi train but that conversation makes it very apparent how Andi feeds off of the guys fawning on her --the  ILY's, the possibility of 2 guys proposing to her etc.... is it just me or does she seem to just lap that up like it's ice cream?  Suspect 
Yup, she really turned me off this week.

She turned me off last season. ugh.

She got from Chris what Emily was looking for from Sean - him consoling her.
Plus she got Chris to admit that they would not be a good idea instead of being upfront with him and pulling the plug. She manipulated that whole situation so well.
Poor Chris.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:09 pm

JBF wrote:
sparkler wrote:
JBF wrote:OK... everybody can PM me a hog's head. Ha ha!

Even though I never said I was 100% certain, they still bamboozled me... AGAIN.

Not always. You are so in tune with the edit that you amaze me. I have no skills in that area so I always look forward to your posts. clapping! 

Something is still strange about this season though. The ending is still going to be unusual.

I totally agree!!

I have to admit, I was wrong. I really wanted Chris as F1, but if it's not there it's not there. On the plus side, CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRIS TO BE THE BACHELOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Maybe we're giving them too much credit for being sophisticated with editing. Maybe what we see is really what we get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme