SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:15 pm

So Nick gets the traditional F2 date with Jeep and Josh gets F1 yacht.

We know that she both guys MTP and LCD, so do we get a full FRC?

If she picks Josh great for them.  I still like her better with Nick overall, but maybe I will grow to like Andi with Josh, just like I grew to like Des and Chris.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:15 pm

docnash14 wrote: Stephanie Murray @stephmurray11  ·  1h
“@crob45: 100% Josh will hunt down his daughters boyfriends. #BaseballBat” truest statement of the night

OMG! It's hilarious. rofl 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bzen Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Josh and Andi definitely spoke to each other with their eyes. I hope she sends Nick home before the end, like Emily did with Arie.

Bzen

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:18 pm

Yes I saw that too. Going back to rewatch it later but I thought whoa, they showed those looks between them.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:18 pm

emusha wrote:I think i'm late to the party on this MeAndi train but that conversation makes it very apparent how Andi feeds off of the guys fawning on her --the ILY's, the possibility of 2 guys proposing to her etc.... is it just me or does she seem to just lap that up like it's ice cream?  Suspect 

I know Nick had a look like his plans had been spoiled. Damn he's thinking, why she send Chris home. But I hope Nick turn her down, come Atem, join me. wouldn't it be the best ending yet. Don't disappoint Nick!!!
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
emusha wrote:I think i'm late to the party on this MeAndi train but that conversation makes it very apparent how Andi feeds off of the guys fawning on her --the  ILY's, the possibility of 2 guys proposing to her etc.... is it just me or does she seem to just lap that up like it's ice cream?  Suspect 
Yup, she really turned me off this week.

She turned me off last season. ugh.

She got from Chris what Emily was looking for from Sean - him consoling her.
Plus she got Chris to admit that they would not be a good idea instead of being upfront with him and pulling the plug. She manipulated that whole situation so well.
Poor Chris.

I'm a bit floored at how clear it was for me during that sit down with CH -- thinking back it was similar in all the sit downs with CH - i think i was giving her the benefit of the doubt and wanting to see something more when there isn't but also seeing how controlled she was with Josh when he was professing his love -- IF she was indeed wanted it to be him and was ready to fall in love with him it didn't even look like she'd inched her way close until he gave her his full confession (emotions/vulnerabilities wise)... and for her to keep on being giddy at the idea of two guys proposing to her when she knows one will end in heart break is just ridiculous to me esp with her possibly knowing which way she's leaning...i find it quite callous...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:19 pm

I freakin love Hy!!!!  😆 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:Andi Murray! Hawttt.

Sorry that name is already taken by a professional tennis player.  JK.  If she picks Josh, I wish them luck and I wish Sharleen for Nick.

Now that is a couple I could root for.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Sharleen and Nick would make a stunning couple - their looks really complement each other. Honestly, I adore Nick (I am just such a sucker for the quirky/dorky/unconventional good looking guy) but I'm so okay with him being F2 because no offense to Andi, but she's kind of not that interesting to me. I like her well enough but eh - I feel like Nick will eventually do more than fine for himself.

Also when Nick and Josh were walking out of the limo to the rose ceremony it just again reconfirmed for me why Josh has never done anything for me. Everything about Josh's build screams gym/buff/athlete and I've just never been attracted to those types. And then he has the blinding white teeth and it's all just too slick and shiny for me. But that's the thing about attraction, what doesn't work for me, clearly works for Andi.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Alanna wrote:Hy's face was amazing in the preview!! He's going to make sure only the best of the best get near the little diva. He's spent wayyyy too long cultivating her for some schlub to end up with her. I love it.

Who's the schlub?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:24 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Alanna wrote:Hy's face was amazing in the preview!! He's going to make sure only the best of the best get near the little diva. He's spent wayyyy too long cultivating her for some schlub to end up with her. I love it.

Who's the schlub?
I meant in general he's skeptical of any dude who comes within 5 feet of the precious snowflake laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
docnash14 wrote: Stephanie Murray @stephmurray11  ·  1h
“@crob45: 100% Josh will hunt down his daughters boyfriends. #BaseballBat” truest statement of the night
This is hysterical!! I'm sure Steph is so happy a little bit of the protecting and guarding will be off her now that Andi is around giggling 

What is hysterical is your last tweet; quite the visual of CH chasing after Andi into the tide.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme