SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:44 pm

^I believe the three rose shot is from the last RC, just like the one solo shot of Andi with her hair down, again the last RC. And the split screen shots of the guys are from either last RC (Nick's is) or previous ones. The F3 RC is generally less formal for the guys.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:17 pm

There would only be 2 roses at the RC anyway, even if no one is sent home prior to them.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:21 pm

nutty1 wrote:There would only be 2 roses at the RC anyway, even if no one is sent home prior to them.
duh! Of course
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:23 pm

sophienette wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:Sophie did you post the link to your "overnights" preview.  It is really well done, all the photos and preview videos in one place.  Could you post it?  Thanks.

OK 2 links then Smiley

SCs from new preview are up on SC no discussion thread
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f11-the-bachelorette-10-screencaps-spoilers-no-discussion

My preview post:  (included embedded latest promo and I wil add some SCs)
http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/07/11/the-bachelorette-2014-ep-09-preview-overnights-or-just-over/

Thanks  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Just a thought from the SCs posted by Sophie.... it shows dinner portion of all 3. My recollection of dinners is that the f1 is usually seated at a regular height dinner table- in this case, Josh. Catherine was at a table with Sean; Roberto with Ali. I'm just going by memory- there may be no pattern at all.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:29 pm

jcrbil wrote:Just a thought from the SCs posted by Sophie.... it shows dinner portion of all 3.  My recollection of dinners is that the f1 is usually seated at a regular height dinner table- in this case, Josh.  Catherine was at a table with Sean; Roberto with Ali.  I'm just going by memory- there may be no pattern at all.
Jef and Arie both were at a dinner table, JP was sitting with Ash on some low cushions so I don't think that is an indication.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:34 pm

When I watched the sneak peak preview of Andi and Nick on FD, and Andi said (parahrased) Everything is so passionate with Nick. It's like an adult romance. what came to my mind is that Josh is who she sees as her husband and Nick is the guy that she has a torrid love affair with. While the word "romance" sounds good, it could also be taken to mean something less than the decision to settle down with this man.

The only reason I don't buy that is because the passion talk about her relationship with Nick only really started in Belgium or whichever country they were in when he snuck out to see her. And I remember finding that interesting because prior to that, most of Andi's talking heads about Nick involved expressions about how comfortable she was with him, how she felt like he truly saw who she was, that she could be herself around him and how they connected on a philosophical/mental level.

And during those early episodes (and well some still make those comments), Nick was viewed as the awkward guy, slightly dorky and well we all know how many people have called him creepy. No one as far as I could tell would ever view Nick as the guy one has the "torrid affair/hookup with". Again, for many he was/is the "creepy awkward" guy (Again, obviously not including Nick fans, of which I am myself because I always thought he was adorable).

But suddenly he "sneaks" out to see Andi and they make-out all over the street like they're about to jump each other's bones and we see Andi referring to her relationship with Nick as passionate and suddenly the word passion comes up a whole lot about them. Personally I think this is all just to up the inevitable "shock" when she doesn't pick him because right now, the edit has shown us that this is a guy she's apparently saying that she feels her most comfortable with, can be herself with and on top of all that, the physical chemistry is there too. So like why wouldn't she pick him right?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:34 pm

umngirl wrote:^I believe the three rose shot is from the last RC, just like the one solo shot of Andi with her hair down, again the last RC. And the split screen shots of the guys are from either last RC (Nick's is) or previous ones. The F3 RC is generally less formal for the guys.
Those sneaky little producers! Thank you for knowing right away!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:49 pm

lleyki wrote:
When I watched the sneak peak preview of Andi and Nick on FD, and Andi said (parahrased) Everything is so passionate with Nick. It's like an adult romance. what came to my mind is that Josh is who she sees as her husband and Nick is the guy that she has a torrid love affair with. While the word "romance" sounds good, it could also be taken to mean something less than the decision to settle down with this man.

The only reason I don't buy that is because the passion talk about her relationship with Nick only really started in Belgium or whichever country they were in when he snuck out to see her. And I remember finding that interesting because prior to that, most of Andi's talking heads about Nick involved expressions about how comfortable she was with him, how she felt like he truly saw who she was, that she could be herself around him and how they connected on a philosophical/mental level.

And during those early episodes (and well some still make those comments), Nick was viewed as the awkward guy, slightly dorky and well we all know how many people have called him creepy. No one as far as I could tell would ever view Nick as the guy one has the "torrid affair/hookup with". Again, for many he was/is the "creepy awkward" guy (Again, obviously not including Nick fans, of which I am myself because I always thought he was adorable).

But suddenly he "sneaks" out to see Andi and they make-out all over the street like they're about to jump each other's bones and we see Andi referring to her relationship with Nick as passionate and suddenly the word passion comes up a whole lot about them. Personally I think this is all just to up the inevitable "shock" when she doesn't pick him because right now, the edit has shown us that this is a guy she's apparently saying that she feels her most comfortable with, can be herself with and on top of all that, the physical chemistry is there too. So like why wouldn't she pick him right?
Very interesting post and observations, and I can see this, though I don't know exactly when it began. Things favorable for Josh really seem to be picking up with each date since the lie detector, and especially in these preview scenes today of the upcoming FSD. Per Andi, he is making her feel young and vibrant, she always wants to be near him and can't get close enough. We are getting more real life, every day moments with them and the building of the admiration and thoughtfulness that real love brings out. She's seen wiping away tears on HTD, wiping sweat of his face in DR, and seems happy knowing that taking him on this baseball date makes him happy like a child on Christmas. These are wifely nurturing moments and feelings in my opinion.

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:06 pm

The way I see it with Andi and Nick is she had instant attraction right from out of the limo. She made no bones in her PI's describing what she thought of Nick. He got the FIR because of her "instincts" and he got the first one on one date. That was the same epi I believe that he arranged for the flower delivery. This was very early on, and hasn't quit since.

Every thing else he did in later epi's she continuously praised him for "turning her on" with his antics.

IMO it wasn't gradual, rather quick and never stopped. Here were are at the FD epi. She doesn't look like she's concerned about anyone else in the water.

ETA Anyone can justify that when you're in that type of setting with someone you're attracted to its easy to get in the moment. IMO at that stage of the game, I'm pretty sure she knows who her F1 is and you can tell when the lead just isn't into the F2, Ali Jillian. If it's indeed Josh as the F1, she doesn't seem to be concerned about what he would think if he saw that epi. So, is she acting because she has a show to carry? or is it real. If Nick if F2 I'm pretty sure she will be devastated letting him go because she would have known how she led him on because she had a show to carry.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:09 pm

Piper61 wrote:
lleyki wrote:

Very interesting post and observations, and I can see this, though I don't know exactly when it began.  Things favorable for Josh really seem to be picking up with each date since the lie detector, and especially in these preview scenes today of the upcoming FSD.  Per Andi, he is making her feel young and vibrant, she always wants to be near him and can't get close enough.  We are getting more real life, every day moments with them and the building of the admiration and thoughtfulness that real love brings out.  She's seen wiping away tears on HTD, wiping sweat of his face in DR, and seems happy knowing that taking him on this baseball date makes him happy like a child on Christmas.  These are wifely nurturing moments and feelings in my opinion.  

Good Post Piper, I am getting so excited.  :yougogirl: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The way I see it with Andi and Nick is she had instant attraction right from out of the limo. She made no bones in her PI's describing what she thought of Nick. He got the FIR because of her "instincts" and he got the first one on one date. That was the same epi I believe that he arranged for the flower delivery. This was very early on, and hasn't quit since.

Every thing else he did in later epi's she continuously praised him for "turning her on" with his antics.

IMO it wasn't gradual, rather quick and never stopped. Here were are at the FD epi. She doesn't look like she's concerned about anyone else in the water.

ETA Anyone can justify that when you're in that type of setting with someone you're attracted to its easy to get in the moment. IMO at that stage of the game, I'm pretty sure she knows who her F1 is and you can tell when the lead just isn't into the F2, Ali Jillian. If it's indeed Josh as the F1, she doesn't seem to be concerned about what he would think if he saw that epi. So, is she acting because she has a show to carry? or is it real. If Nick if F2 I'm pretty sure she will be devastated letting him go because she would have known how she led him on because she had a show to carry.

Nick didn't get the first 1 on 1 date, Eric did (RIP). Chris got the second, Nick the third. Nick didn't get any date the first week.

I disagree that Andi was instantly attracted to Nick right out of the limo. She herself said that first night he wasn't really her physical type and it was only once she started conversing with him that she got interested. So it wasn't "instant".

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme