SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

When I click on the link it is still episode 7 recap.  I was disappointed, I love Sharleen's take on things.

Her is the link Stucky. It was posted on tweeter by Flare magazine.
http://t.co/K6yfzEh8Mt
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:02 pm

nutty1 wrote:Nick's preview….

(Note to Josh if Josh is F1…do not watch!!)

http://www.bing.com/videos/browse/tv/show?tag=the+bachelorette

ITA! He should do the Chris Siegfried. he didn't watch. Smart guy, I say.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:05 pm

ironcat wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I have to say for being in a beautiful Carribean country, why do we only have one date where I get to droll over the men?  Seriously TPTB, I am pissed, I wanted all three of them in swimsuits.  Heck you have Chris in long pants even!   no 

Major fail!  I don't watch the show for the girl, I watch it for hot guys and this season except for stripping, I haven't got a lot of the hot guys half naked and truthfully that date was so cringe worthy it was hard to droll over the embarassment.

Yeah, it's unusual to have only one "romantic" date setting.  Have to wonder if it was deliberately done to point (mislead?) viewers in the direction of Nick as F1.  no idea

Everything they do has a purpose. Nick is getting same FS date as Chris Sigm and JP/Ash.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

ITA! He should do the Chris Siegfried. he didn't watch. Smart guy, I say.
I think Roberto said he didn't watch during the season either.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

When I click on the link it is still episode 7 recap.  I was disappointed, I love Sharleen's take on things.

Her is the link Stucky. It was posted on tweeter by Flare magazine.
http://t.co/K6yfzEh8Mt

Is she still out of the country? I think she watched the world cup semi-finals bet Brazil and Germany in Germany. Anyway, not sure why no updates on her pretty pandas blog yet. But the ones in flare mag are her top picks, looks like - different blogs the pretty pandas one is hilarious and candid at best.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:11 pm

I think it is the rare f1 who can watch- Catherine, for one, who's attitude that he wasn't really hers until there were no others, is rare. Josh has already told Andi on the show that it's hard for him to see her with anyone else. Nick has said the same.

Sean did say that as f3 it was helpful for him to see Emily with the others- it helped him understand (since he couldn't hear what he needed to hear from her).

Fortunately, for couples really trying to make a go of it post show, there are now a few couples they can talk to and get advice from- until recently there were really just Trista and Ryan. Molly and Jason had a different sort of obstacle to overcome IMO.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Overnights Preview - Fantasy Suites

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Sophie did you post the link to your "overnights" preview.  It is really well done, all the photos and preview videos in one place.  Could you post it?  Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:33 pm

jlccaz wrote:

She's clearly into Nick, not just Josh.  I continue to think therefore that the spoilers are essentially correct as follows: There were (as so often happens) two not one potential finalists for much of filming, including at this stage, and at some point, she tips to Josh not Nick, which shocked Nick  (insert his candid contract-busting recap on the plane here).  

The producers have so much power and ratings-driven motivation to make sure that the editing/story teams have something to work with by way of compelling romantic footage with more than one person.  The mind-game aspect of the show, coupled with good casting (finding multiple people Lead clicks with), means very often that the Lead is in fact torn between two lovers, like that old song says.  

Sean has freely stated post-engagement and maybe even marriage that he had sincere romantic attachment to his F2.  But he had to choose, he did, and post FRC, he and Catherine built their own relationship independent of the show, and no one remembers the name of the other person.  Examples abound.

But, going back to my first season (Bach 10/Andy Baldwin), we all know this ... the structure of the show and how filming stage is set up and managed day to day nearly always ensures at least two, not just one, true romantic attachment at this stage.  The "shippers" on the Boards always see one relationship, and assume the rest is fakery, but I don't see that.

To the bolded, I  remember Sean saying that he was in love with 2 women, so AFRC, she could not give the F2 the reason why he was letting her go, all he knew in his heart hat he couldn't let go Catherine, he couldn't say goodbye to her. I remember Des saying the way you know who is the one is when you just can't let them go, you just can't say goodbye.
You can see Andi struggling with her feeling for both guys, but I believe she is not going to be able to let Josh go, she is not going to be able to say goodbye, she has something more than what she has with the others.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:42 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
jlccaz wrote:

She's clearly into Nick, not just Josh.  I continue to think therefore that the spoilers are essentially correct as follows: There were (as so often happens) two not one potential finalists for much of filming, including at this stage, and at some point, she tips to Josh not Nick, which shocked Nick  (insert his candid contract-busting recap on the plane here).  

The producers have so much power and ratings-driven motivation to make sure that the editing/story teams have something to work with by way of compelling romantic footage with more than one person.  The mind-game aspect of the show, coupled with good casting (finding multiple people Lead clicks with), means very often that the Lead is in fact torn between two lovers, like that old song says.  

Sean has freely stated post-engagement and maybe even marriage that he had sincere romantic attachment to his F2.  But he had to choose, he did, and post FRC, he and Catherine built their own relationship independent of the show, and no one remembers the name of the other person.  Examples abound.

But, going back to my first season (Bach 10/Andy Baldwin), we all know this ... the structure of the show and how filming stage is set up and managed day to day nearly always ensures at least two, not just one, true romantic attachment at this stage.  The "shippers" on the Boards always see one relationship, and assume the rest is fakery, but I don't see that.

To the bolded, I  remember Sean saying that he was in love with 2 women, so AFRC, she could not give the F2 the reason why he was letting her go, all he knew in his heart hat he couldn't let go Catherine, he couldn't say goodbye to her. I remember Des saying the way you know who is the one is when you just can't let them go, you just can't say goodbye.
You can see Andi struggling with her feeling for both guys, but I believe she is not going to be able to let Josh go, she is not going to be able to say goodbye, she has something more than what she has with the others.JMO

Sean never said he was in love with two women. He said he loved Lindsey, yes, as a person. But he wasn't in love with her and never was. And I realize they had him say that in a VO on the show that he was in love with them both but in reality he was never in love with Lindsey. But of course they had to play up the indecision storyline even if he was written all over his and his body language made it obvious what he was gonna do the last few episodes.

It's funny you mention Des because she might be the textbook example of being in love with two guys. Then again, I don't believe she was in love with Chris when they got engaged.

In regards to Andi, I have no idea what her feelings are for the final two guys. I can't even pretend to know unless she tells them to their face, I won't believe the VOs about how she loves two, in love with two, etc.

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I don't think anyone can question why Nick thought he was F1.

Nooo absolutely not! His video makes more and more sense the more I see them together- just how bewildered and gobsmacked he was, enough to vent like that. Literally the ONLY reason he wasn't f1 imo is because Josh was cast. If Josh wasn't there, he would be f1 hands-down, no competition, no arguments.

ITA, the scene at the beach with Nick and Andi, wow! It will be hard for both Josh and Nick to watch. My heart is breaking for both of them. Andi better be prepared for all the mean tweets from this episode. Can't wait for Monday.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Sophie did you post the link to your "overnights" preview.  It is really well done, all the photos and preview videos in one place.  Could you post it?  Thanks.

OK 2 links then Smiley

SCs from new preview are up on SC no discussion thread
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f11-the-bachelorette-10-screencaps-spoilers-no-discussion

My preview post: (included embedded latest promo and I wil add some SCs)
http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/07/11/the-bachelorette-2014-ep-09-preview-overnights-or-just-over/

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:42 pm

So, in the SCs posted by sophie, there is the split screen shot of the F3 guys (as if they are all present at a RC) and then a SC of the table with the three roses. Does Chris get sent home early? Or not? Can it be sleuthed to see if his attire in the SC has already been worn at a previous RC?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme