SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:01 pm

gabriele wrote:andi might want to rethink marrying nick since he is $5 mil in the hole.  giggling 

:rollingl: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:05 pm

I believe Ash told JP she loved him before he told her or at least that was what slipped on Kelly's show ATFR. I think that part would be very hard to keep.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:09 pm

I thought I had heard that Brad told Emily he loved her on the FS date as well but I don't think the producer's want them to.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:24 pm

2observe wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Do you think when comparing fantasy dates, it makes a difference if it's the Bachelor or Bachelorette bring compared?
IMO, the FSD is where the Leads can began to slowing show their feelings to the F1.  They often get the most romance FD and LCD.   We use to tell who was the F1 by who got the most expensive FS.  ETA: I would think that the Lead just could not wait to get alone time with their F1, so a secluded beach would be an ideal daytime FD.

I'm not discounting the baseball/charity date because that may have been custom made for Josh, but I was thinking about something from Jpabs season. Remember how Andi only wore a 1 piece bathing suit and was more modest? Just wearing a bikini with Nick makes it a more intimate date, especially for Andi. I would think that she would pick the one she wants to be closest to for that date. I know Josh fans will disagree, but I think it lends credibility to Nick's statement about her changing her mind at the end. Nick also got the tuxedo date this season and more time and roses than I can recall in the past. I think it is possible that (assuming Josh is the F1) it moved at a slower pace than with Nick. If she had wanted Josh on the beach with her, they could have come up with another date for Nick, one that covered her up a bit more so the date was less focused on the physical attraction part of it.

All the dates, time, roses, telling the kid sister she sees herself with Nick and asking if she could be her sister... if it wasn't for the video and snapchat, I'd be convinced Nick is the F1. At the very least, (IMO) Nick was telling the truth in the video. It wasn't just sour grapes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:28 pm

^^^andi wore a bikini with eric hill as well. i think she is probably just more comfortable on camera now in skimpier clothing. i will admit i do find it a bit weird that josh didn't get a more romantic date.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:28 pm

grace8136 wrote:
2observe wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Do you think when comparing fantasy dates, it makes a difference if it's the Bachelor or Bachelorette bring compared?
IMO, the FSD is where the Leads can began to slowing show their feelings to the F1.  They often get the most romance FD and LCD.   We use to tell who was the F1 by who got the most expensive FS.  ETA: I would think that the Lead just could not wait to get alone time with their F1, so a secluded beach would be an ideal daytime FD.

I'm not discounting the baseball/charity date because that may have been custom made for Josh, but I was thinking about something from Jpabs season. Remember how Andi only wore a 1 piece bathing suit and was more modest? Just wearing a bikini with Nick makes it a more intimate date, especially for Andi. I would think that she would pick the one she wants to be closest to for that date. I know Josh fans will disagree, but I think it lends credibility to Nick's statement about her changing her mind at the end. Nick also got the tuxedo date this season and more time and roses than I can recall in the past. I think it is possible that (assuming Josh is the F1) it moved at a slower pace than with Nick. If she had wanted Josh on the beach with her, they could have come up with another date for Nick, one that covered her up a bit more so the date was less focused on the physical attraction part of it.

All the dates, time, roses, telling the kid sister she sees herself with Nick and asking if she could be her sister... if it wasn't for the video and snapchat, I'd be convinced Nick is the F1. At the very least, (IMO) Nick was telling the truth in the video. It wasn't just sour grapes.

Yeah, I go back and forth on that video being legit (plus I am not positive Nick would necessarily be F1 even if the plane video was a spoof) but I am not an expert enough on SM to know how easy Snap Chat is to fake. I am curious to see assuming the spoilers are correct, what the LCD dates look like..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:29 pm

Maybe she changed her mind in the FS.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:30 pm

grace8136 wrote:
2observe wrote:

I agree….so maybe the L & S article has some truth to be told. "She changed her mind after a fantasy suite nightmare"….I truly see how both Nick and Josh have pointers at each could be F1….UGH But I always cheer for one over another and I am doing it again…but I can see both sides.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:36 pm

[quote="pander3575"]Maybe she changed her mind in the FS.  giggling [/quote

Now I am really curious to see what the FS nightmare was...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:42 pm

isittrue wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Maybe she changed her mind in the FS.  giggling [/quote

Now I am really curious to see what the FS nightmare was...
Maybe an Ed type nightmare rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:43 pm

I'm not sure we want to know.  giggling JBF has been comparing Josh and Nick's feet for some reason.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:46 pm

What ls article?

Either way I think josh and nick are pretty close in the running  sat this point.  FS may put one ahead.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme