SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:46 pm

SLA44 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Yes, Sean did on Emily's season.

I'm a huge Sean fan, but I couldn't remember what his FD was. Now I remember why, I completely erased that awkwardfest from my mind.

And while it's not exactly the same, AshLee got a private beach/lagoon for her FD, after the cave of course.

I was a huge Sean fan also and that's probably why I can't forget that date.  Award-fest is probably a good name for it, I just remember how Emily kept after him to say I Love You and I was screaming at my TV screen "Don't do it".  That was when I was really wondering if they got a bonus if they got all the F3 to say it or a bonus each time one said it to them.  I will also not forget that darn big grin/smile she got on her face as soon as he said it.  You just knew it was going to turn bad for him.   no 

Well hello SeanCats, I too remember Ashlee's date and was upset that she got that but then again it was to face her fear of the dark, right. But what clinched it for me and proved that Cat was F1 was the suite itself (remember water feature?) Swimming under the stars? The riff during FD? That was at FD right not LCD.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Piper61 wrote:Keep in mind that Andi herself was a little league baseball/softball player at one time. She had more than a passing interest in baseball.  And if it is true that charity is involved in giving baseball equipment to the kids, I can totally imagine that Andi places value in that. She seems to be very good with kids, and Josh is very good at baseball. She gets to help him enjoy the experience, and observe how he is around the kids.  

Maybe it is a southern thing, but most of the girls I know played little league softball and some even played in high school. I wouldn't call that having an interest in baseball, I would call it being southern, maybe?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:56 pm

isittrue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Wouldn't you think if you were one of the final 3, and finally had alone time on the FD, you'd expect the lead to tell you he/she loves you and you're the one?
I wonder if all have? I also wonder if the F2's ever considered why they weren't told?

I remember from Des' season, her telling Brooks that's when she planned to tell him that she loved him.  Brooks seemed shocked so I don't know if all the final 3 would automatically think that would come up during FD time.  Maybe LCD would be more typical for the lead to say ILY?

Except they don't get alone time on LCD's.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:05 pm

nutty1 wrote:
isittrue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Wouldn't you think if you were one of the final 3, and finally had alone time on the FD, you'd expect the lead to tell you he/she loves you and you're the one?
I wonder if all have? I also wonder if the F2's ever considered why they weren't told?

I remember from Des' season, her telling Brooks that's when she planned to tell him that she loved him.  Brooks seemed shocked so I don't know if all the final 3 would automatically think that would come up during FD time.  Maybe LCD would be more typical for the lead to say ILY?

I thought the lead was not supposed to say anything until FRC. I think that was just thrown out there by Des (part of the script) for shock value because he was leaving.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:06 pm

There are no cameras or anyone around. Who would ever know?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:10 pm

nutty1 wrote:There are no cameras or anyone around. Who would ever know?

No one unless someone slipped or was a tattle tail. There is also something called integrity and abiding by your contract - not that that would bother some of these people as we have seen with all SM.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:10 pm

SLA44 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

I thought the lead was not supposed to say anything until FRC.  I think that was just thrown out there by Des (part of the script) for shock value because he was leaving.  

I believe Ashley told JP before the FRC and Ali said she also told Roberto before FRC, not sure when.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:25 pm

SLA44 wrote:

No one unless someone slipped or was a tattle tail.  There is also something called integrity and abiding by your contract - not that that would bother some of these people as we have seen with all SM.

It's been reported that the families are required to sign confidentiality contracts as well.  I guess TPTB can selectively enforce the contract if they don't like the message that's shared on SM.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:29 pm

SLA44 wrote:

No one unless someone slipped or was a tattle tail.  There is also something called integrity and abiding by your contract - not that that would bother some of these people as we have seen with all SM.

If we are going to give out to Josh's family's or SM (heavy) hints as breach of contract... Nick's in 5,000,000 troubles.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:34 pm

sophienette wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

If we are going to give out to Josh's family's or SM (heavy) hints as breach of contract... Nick's in 5,000,000 troubles.

rofl Yep - I wasn't referring to just Josh's family although Mamma Murray has had pretty loose lips. Nick is only in the 5,000,000 IF he did that on his own. If it was producer driven he is fine. It wasn't just this season I was referring to - 1F did plenty of the SM himself before the ATFR aired and he wasn't the only one throwing out clues.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:42 pm

SLA44 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

rofl Yep - I wasn't referring to just Josh's family although Mamma Murray has had pretty loose lips.  Nick is only in the 5,000,000 IF he did that on his own.  If it was producer driven he is fine.  It wasn't just this season I was referring to - 1F did plenty of the SM himself before the ATFR aired and he wasn't the only one throwing out clues.

I think that after Nick spilled the beans, TPTB gave up on trying to monitor SM - probably chalked it up as a lost season as far as surprising anyone. If I was TPTB would have made it less obvious and tried to reign in some of the SM to try to add some doubt to the show's outcome though.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:52 pm

andi might want to rethink marrying nick since he is $5 mil in the hole.  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme