SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I know they change things up but has a non F1 ever got the secluded island date?

Back in the good old days, when they actually went three different places for the FDs, the beach date was the kiss of death, until Estella got the beach date in Belize (I remember her telling Bob he better Belize it).  Of course, was being Bob's F1 really a win.

What I have noticed more than a pattern with FDs is the LCD.  The intimate quite LCD tends to be F1 where as the activity is more an F2 thing.  Jason and Chantal both with sharks, Ben and Clare both helicopter, Courtney and Lindzi both had activities, Arie had the botanical gardens and love potion (that was active for Emily).

I think if there is a more intimate date the F1 usually gets it for LCD.

Or if the activity fulfills a bucket list item, like Cat riding the elephant in Thailand.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by 4health Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I know they change things up but has a non F1 ever got the secluded island date?

Back in the good old days, when they actually went three different places for the FDs, the beach date was the kiss of death, until Estella got the beach date in Belize (I remember her telling Bob he better Belize it).  Of course, was being Bob's F1 really a win.

What I have noticed more than a pattern with FDs is the LCD.  The intimate quite LCD tends to be F1 where as the activity is more an F2 thing.  Jason and Chantal both with sharks, Ben and Clare both helicopter, Courtney and Lindzi both had activities, Arie had the botanical gardens and love potion (that was active for Emily).

I think if there is a more intimate date the F1 usually gets it for LCD.

You must have read my mind.   I keep reading posters opinions on FDs and which activities etc. identifies a F1 but I have always thoughts that is was the suite on FD that was referenced (not so much anymore) but the real thing to look at is the LCD for sure.  Thanks for posting my thoughts and I just want to diddo it.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:24 pm

^^^ Catherine and Lindsay both had activities, too.... though for Catherine, it was a bucket list item (riding the elephant which she got to do twice!).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:37 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^^ Catherine and Lindsay both had activities, too.... though for Catherine, it was a bucket list item (riding the elephant which she got to do twice!).

I forgot what Lindsay did, but to me the elephant was intimate because it was so special to Cat. Plus, Sean and Cat are both really active people, so it made sense. That is why with Emily I noted that for her going to the gardens was active.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:06 pm

Cecilia wrote:I asked this in another thread but what F1's have not gotten the traditional F1 FD?  The day with the locals is never the F1 FD in my memory.
No.  Even with the basketball game it's still not a F1 FD, imo.  The couples usually do something with the natives (mostly dancing, singing or parades) during the villiage/market tour.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:10 pm

Keep in mind that Andi herself was a little league baseball/softball player at one time. She had more than a passing interest in baseball. And if it is true that charity is involved in giving baseball equipment to the kids, I can totally imagine that Andi places value in that. She seems to be very good with kids, and Josh is very good at baseball. She gets to help him enjoy the experience, and observe how he is around the kids.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:10 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
SueSt wrote:^^^All good points... however if I'm Andi and Josh is my F1, I'm taking him to the secluded beach... Let the producers come up with different dates for F2 and F3.

But it really isn't secluded with the cameras and all the producers.  LOL  She has time later to be "alone" with him.  ;)  Even though they show her having doubts about taking Josh to FS, like get real.  She goes and we all know it!!  Silly producers!   Hugesmile 
The camera person take their footage and then leave the couple to themselves. Found that out during Deanne's Season, when she and Jesse were alone on an island.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Do you think when comparing fantasy dates, it makes a difference if it's the Bachelor or Bachelorette bring compared?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:29 pm

umngirl wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Yes, Sean did on Emily's season.

I'm a huge Sean fan, but I couldn't remember what his FD was. Now I remember why, I completely erased that awkwardfest from my mind.

And while it's not exactly the same, AshLee got a private beach/lagoon for her FD, after the cave of course.

I was a huge Sean fan also and that's probably why I can't forget that date. Award-fest is probably a good name for it, I just remember how Emily kept after him to say I Love You and I was screaming at my TV screen "Don't do it". That was when I was really wondering if they got a bonus if they got all the F3 to say it or a bonus each time one said it to them. I will also not forget that darn big grin/smile she got on her face as soon as he said it. You just knew it was going to turn bad for him.  no 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:32 pm

nutty1 wrote:Do you think when comparing fantasy dates, it makes a difference if it's the Bachelor or Bachelorette bring compared?
IMO, the FSD is where the Leads can began to slowing show their feelings to the F1.  They often get the most romance FD and LCD.   We use to tell who was the F1 by who got the most expensive FS.  ETA: I would think that the Lead just could not wait to get alone time with their F1, so a secluded beach would be an ideal daytime FD.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:40 pm

Wouldn't you think if you were one of the final 3, and finally had alone time on the FD, you'd expect the lead to tell you he/she loves you and you're the one?
I wonder if all have? I also wonder if the F2's ever considered why they weren't told?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:Wouldn't you think if you were one of the final 3, and finally had alone time on the FD, you'd expect the lead to tell you he/she loves you and you're the one?
I wonder if all have? I also wonder if the F2's ever considered why they weren't told?

I remember from Des' season, her telling Brooks that's when she planned to tell him that she loved him. Brooks seemed shocked so I don't know if all the final 3 would automatically think that would come up during FD time. Maybe LCD would be more typical for the lead to say ILY?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme