SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm

SueSt wrote:^^^All good points... however if I'm Andi and Josh is my F1, I'm taking him to the secluded beach... Let the producers come up with different dates for F2 and F3.

Since this is arranged weeks in advance, I'm sure that wasn't an option, no matter how many frowny faces Andi pulled.  Hugesmile 

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by laurentx Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:01 pm

SueSt wrote:^^^All good points... however if I'm Andi and Josh is my F1, I'm taking him to the secluded beach... Let the producers come up with different dates for F2 and F3.

Didn't Chris get the secluded beach date on FS week? Remember he was not Des's F1 at that point. Brooks was supposed to be a Yacht tour. I'm not so sure there is a F1 defined date anymore. I do wish Andi/Josh would have beach time, Hoping the baseball is not the entire daytime portion?
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:05 pm

If I am Andi, I would, too! I think there will be secluded beach time of some sort for LCD. And I think things will be quite fun in the secluded FS.  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:06 pm

Came across an old preview for Ashley... check out around 1.25, she talks about a struggle between her head and her heart... reminds you of anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8kWjTQrvu0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:11 pm

And Ashley's FD preview from 7.17 there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEGYC00TS1Q

Watching it I almost believe the BS!

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:35 pm

^^^They did the same with Catherine last season in the previews. Even in the ones before the commercials right before the date aired. They took her words and put them in the total wrong context to try to show conflict when there was not any!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:21 pm

I know they change things up but has a non F1 ever got the secluded island date?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:27 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I know they change things up but has a non F1 ever got the secluded island date?

Yes, Sean did on Emily's season.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:33 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I know they change things up but has a non F1 ever got the secluded island date?

That's right! Thank you!

Also I agree whoever said above either here or in another thread that they didn't think pjs soccer pickup game was really spontaneous. I think both that and baseball were preppy end as is most things on This show.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:33 pm

SLA44 wrote:

I'm a huge Sean fan, but I couldn't remember what his FD was. Now I remember why, I completely erased that awkwardfest from my mind.

And while it's not exactly the same, AshLee got a private beach/lagoon for her FD, after the cave of course.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:39 pm

pander3575 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
Cecilia wrote:I asked this in another thread but what F1's have not gotten the traditional F1 FD?  The day with the locals is never the F1 FD in my memory.

While I don't think this is a traditional f1 kind of date it is a kind of date which would be "future looking" for Josh in particular and for them as a couple (on top of which, if they were doing a baseball in the DR date who would you have do it- the football playing farmer?  the cross-country runner?  or the baseball player?).  But having watched the J&A htd again last night- Josh said he hadn't played baseball for 7 years... that's going cold turkey on something you have lived and breathed- probably since he was 5!  And playing, he got a little bit of joy and a little of an itch.  So at 29, what is he going to do with that?  As a dad, what is he going to do with it?  Coach, of course (little leaguers).  So this is his taste of that.

Also,  Andi's "type" would go on the romantic, helicopter date.  But she's trying to get past "type" to see the person.  Hence, Josh gets the town, kiddo baseball date- so that Andi will see the person (and it's pretty clear they don't need a private island to be affectionate- they were wrapped up in each other in the Murrays' living room.
Didn't his mother say she'd never seen him do that with any other girl? I may need to go watch their date again.  What a hardship!  giggling 

Take one for the team Pander! Hugesmile 

Yes, his mom said she had never seen him be so affectionate. I'm really curious as to how the FDs are going to play out since to me Nick is getting the traditional F1 date.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Back in the good old days, when they actually went three different places for the FDs, the beach date was the kiss of death, until Estella got the beach date in Belize (I remember her telling Bob he better Belize it). Of course, was being Bob's F1 really a win.

What I have noticed more than a pattern with FDs is the LCD. The intimate quite LCD tends to be F1 where as the activity is more an F2 thing. Jason and Chantal both with sharks, Ben and Clare both helicopter, Courtney and Lindzi both had activities, Arie had the botanical gardens and love potion (that was active for Emily).

I think if there is a more intimate date the F1 usually gets it for LCD.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme