SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:44 pm

emusha wrote:thanks for the link! hilarious to me that I've gotten sucked in to this show just 2-3 weeks ago!! I was just fine watching on the side totally unspoiled then boom! the connections weren't really obvious from the get go. I saw Eric Hill and Andi attempt their connection which I was rooting for then suddenly they had that fight and I couldn't figure out which way it was going to go...and Now I'm here stuck to this board with yall good people Embarressed! :WAVEY: 
That's how it starts and then all of the sudden it's Obsession Nation and you're still up at 1am debating who Andi looked at during the last rc most. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Yay! Happy fsd ya'll!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:48 pm

unbelievable!! gets me every time!!!  rotfl  duh  scratch  still doesn't beat Jash and Aliberto's seasons by any means...but this has been one of the best ones in the past few years for me...love love all the top guys -- all the way to F6 or so...every one is a gem and Andi carries the show well  and I think she draws a great selection of guys as well...didn't get sucked into Nikki-JPG, Chres, even sean-cat much (only marginally)

Happy fantasy date monday yall!  handwave 

Last edited by emusha on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:thanks for the link! hilarious to me that I've gotten sucked in to this show just 2-3 weeks ago!! I was just fine watching on the side totally unspoiled then boom! the connections weren't really obvious from the get go. I saw Eric Hill and Andi attempt their connection which I was rooting for then suddenly they had that fight and I couldn't figure out which way it was going to go...and Now I'm here stuck to this board with yall good people Embarressed! :WAVEY: 
That's how it starts and then all of the sudden it's Obsession Nation and you're still up at 1am debating who Andi looked at during the last rc most. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Yay! Happy fsd ya'll!

Too funny Alanna; Happy fsd back at 'ya!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Mirzam - thank you so much, I'm tuned in ...
with you all, my cheeks still hurt after seeing Nick's confidence - or lack of...
I told you this guy cannot be the next Bach, women would eat him alive, he cannot collect his thoughts, he isn't sure where he stands, he is freaking out and people thought he is arrogant (to other guys maybe).
aaaaaaaa ... 123 ... commercials

^talking about the sneak peek clip

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:53 pm

See you on the other side/tomorrow Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:54 pm

sophienette wrote:See you on the other side/tomorrow Smiley
Nighty night Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Well,there is a storm and I have no signal on my cable sad. Please describe the dates. Thanks. sad 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:02 pm

if u have internet the stream link is upthread beagle!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:04 pm

Haha her brattiness and divaness! She is ridiculous laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:04 pm

she says the end is near and I can't believe it
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:04 pm

I'm sure Josh's ex gfs appreciate that he just said on nat'l tv that he never meant his previous ILYs.  no no 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme