SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:46 pm

bilolo wrote:
isittrue wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Maybe she changed her mind in the FS.  giggling [/quote

Now I am really curious to see what the FS nightmare was...
Maybe an Ed type nightmare rofl

Wonder with who? Sound like the mag is implying Josh is F1 now at any rate.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Could be Chris's FD

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:56 pm

Jeepers wrote:Could be Chris's FD

Yes, maybe that's why she lets him go but I can't imagine anything be so bad as to be a nightmare. If it was Nick or Josh assuming they were the F2, if it was such a nightmare - why would she take that person to LCD and Meet the Parents

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Nightmare date .. Remember Ed .. LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Jeepers wrote:Nightmare date .. Remember Ed .. LOL

LOL and she still took him as F!!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:02 pm

So about the L & S mag….just to re-cap other seasons that this mag has reported before and was right? I don't remember all of them but I do remember these:

1 ~ Roberto on the boat ~ saying that only one showed up to the FRC
2 ~ Ben & Courtney at the FRC
3 ~ I think they were the ones posting of Clare & Nikki on the water taxis

I know there is more, but I can't remember…..there was a big discussion that tptb might have an agreement with L & S for the inside scoop…I don't know….they are a rag mag so we shall see

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 pm

isittrue wrote:

Yes, maybe that's why she lets him go but I can't imagine anything be so bad as to be a nightmare.  If it was Nick or Josh assuming they were the F2, if it was such a nightmare - why would she take that person to LCD and Meet the Parents

Okay now home and see the cover. I want more stairs on that. Anyway if it's Chris they are saying he was her F1 until this point. I really hope I get to watch in Monday to see what happens and to whom.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:26 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Yes, maybe that's why she lets him go but I can't imagine anything be so bad as to be a nightmare.  If it was Nick or Josh assuming they were the F2, if it was such a nightmare - why would she take that person to LCD and Meet the Parents

Okay now home and see the cover. I want more stairs on that.  Anyway if it's Chris they are saying he was her F1 until this point.  I really hope I get to watch in Monday to see what happens and to whom.

I can't imagine Chris being a nightmare behind closed doors - maybe a dream come true but no no no not a nightmare. I cannot picture him being any different behind closed doors than he has been all along.  :whistle: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:30 pm

4health wrote:So about the L & S mag….just to re-cap other seasons that this mag has reported before and was right?  I don't remember all of them but I do remember these:

I thought those stories were in US Weekly. Anyone else remember  question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Okay now home and see the cover. I want more stairs on that.  Anyway if it's Chris they are saying he was her F1 until this point.  I really hope I get to watch in Monday to see what happens and to whom.

I can't imagine Chris being a nightmare behind closed doors - maybe a dream come true but no no no not a nightmare.  I cannot picture him being any different behind closed doors than he has been all along.   :whistle: 

Oh do not get me wrong for me it would be a dream come true. If I were in Andis shoes I would pick him but I am not Andi. I do think something happens on one of The FS just not sure if it's Chris or nick's.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 pm

jen689 wrote:
4health wrote:So about the L & S mag….just to re-cap other seasons that this mag has reported before and was right?  I don't remember all of them but I do remember these:

I thought those stories were in US Weekly. Anyone else remember  question

I could be….but I thought L & S for sure with Roberto….because we discussed credibility between the two US and L & S…I could be wrong….but I saw else where that L & S has been like 60/40 on correct information….they were the mag that spilled about Andi and JPG FD...

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I can't imagine Chris being a nightmare behind closed doors - maybe a dream come true but no no no not a nightmare.  I cannot picture him being any different behind closed doors than he has been all along.   :whistle: 

Oh do not get me wrong for me it would be a dream come true.  If I were in Andis shoes I would pick him but I am not Andi.  I do think something happens on one of The FS just not sure if it's Chris or nick's.  

I'm not ruling out Josh either. This season has been so weird probably at this point nothing would surprise me!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme