SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:22 am

stuckinsc wrote:

When I click on the link it is still episode 7 recap.  I was disappointed, I love Sharleen's take on things.

Try this one.

Things always get very real in hometown week. Watching how emotional the guys became to see their loved ones again reminded me vividly of just how homesick I was in my final weeks of filming. We underestimate the comfort of our loved ones until it’s no longer an option to confide in them. Add to this the raw reactions of Andi and the final four to Eric Hill’s death—something I thought was difficult to watch but a respectful move on the show’s part—and episode 8 is easily the most emotional episode this season.

Sharleen Joynt Blog

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:23 am

nutty1 wrote:I agree. I think we could all agree that all top 3 guys got a one dimensional edit.

Totally agree, Ex-Jock Josh, Tricky Nick, Farmer Chris, show us the fun not the MeAndI stress and drama.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

When I click on the link it is still episode 7 recap.  I was disappointed, I love Sharleen's take on things.

Try this one.

Things always get very real in hometown week. Watching how emotional the guys became to see their loved ones again reminded me vividly of just how homesick I was in my final weeks of filming. We underestimate the comfort of our loved ones until it’s no longer an option to confide in them. Add to this the raw reactions of Andi and the final four to Eric Hill’s death—something I thought was difficult to watch but a respectful move on the show’s part—and episode 8 is easily the most emotional episode this season.

Sharleen Joynt Blog

Thank you!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:28 pm

I have to say for being in a beautiful Carribean country, why do we only have one date where I get to droll over the men?  Seriously TPTB, I am pissed, I wanted all three of them in swimsuits.  Heck you have Chris in long pants even!   no 

Major fail!  I don't watch the show for the girl, I watch it for hot guys and this season except for stripping, I haven't got a lot of the hot guys half naked and truthfully that date was so cringe worthy it was hard to droll over the embarassment.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:28 pm

Nick's preview….

(Note to Josh if Josh is F1…do not watch!!)

http://www.bing.com/videos/browse/tv/show?tag=the+bachelorette

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I have to say for being in a beautiful Carribean country, why do we only have one date where I get to droll over the men?  Seriously TPTB, I am pissed, I wanted all three of them in swimsuits.  Heck you have Chris in long pants even!   no 

Major fail!  I don't watch the show for the girl, I watch it for hot guys and this season except for stripping, I haven't got a lot of the hot guys half naked and truthfully that date was so cringe worthy it was hard to droll over the embarassment.

THANK YOU!!!!!

I want hot, shirtless guys early and often. This season has been a disappointment in that regard. Andi should have demanded they get all of them, especially the hottest ones, sans shirts for the FD and not just the portion of the date when only she would get to see.

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I have to say for being in a beautiful Carribean country, why do we only have one date where I get to droll over the men?  Seriously TPTB, I am pissed, I wanted all three of them in swimsuits.  Heck you have Chris in long pants even!   no 

Yeah, it's unusual to have only one "romantic" date setting.  Have to wonder if it was deliberately done to point (mislead?) viewers in the direction of Nick as F1.  no idea

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:33 pm

umngirl wrote:

THANK YOU!!!!!

I want hot, shirtless guys early and often. This season has been a disappoint in that regard. Andi should have demanded they get all of them, especially the hottest ones, sans shirts for the FD and not just the portion of the date when only she would get to see.
We didn't even get a "Boys of Summer" moment back at the mansion, did we?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:35 pm

umngirl wrote:

THANK YOU!!!!!

I want hot, shirtless guys early and often. This season has been a disappoint in that regard. Andi should have demanded they get all of them, especially the hottest ones, sans shirts for the FD and not just the portion of the date when only she would get to see.

I think I read somewhere that Andi didn't want the usual hot tub-apalooza that we often get. So, apart from having the guys strip, or throwing in a couple of beach dates, then shirts were always going to stay on. I have liked watching Andi's season and I think that her approach may just end up in her finding her husband...

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:35 pm

ironcat wrote:

Yeah, it's unusual to have only one "romantic" date setting.  Have to wonder if it was deliberately done to point (mislead?) viewers in the direction of Nick as F1.  no idea

I don't care why they did it, the likelihood is unless Nick is F3, I am not going to get one of the other two in a swimsuit and that is just wrong.

I am not sure why they did it this way.  Truthfully Andi on a horse in her litte short shorts seemed uncomfortable to me, I know Andi likes those shorts, but isn't horse hair kind of itchy?

And overkill on the Josh baseball dates already, one per season should be the limit on the former athletic activity dates.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Maybe for the next season, as suggested by a poster, we'll have a Dear Mike Fleiss et al If You're Reading We'd Like... thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:39 pm

Relalou wrote:
umngirl wrote:

THANK YOU!!!!!

I think I read somewhere that Andi didn't want the usual hot tub-apalooza that we often get.  So, apart from having the guys strip, or throwing in a couple of beach dates, then shirts were always going to stay on.  I have liked watching Andi's season and I think that her approach may just end up in her finding her husband...

So funny, that she didn't want hot tub scenes and then wears short shorts, pants painted on providing eye bleachable moments and dresses with wardrobe malfunctions where even her grammy comments on the side boobage!  
Dontcha love TPTB sense of humor--hate dancing---give a FD dancing. Yep she'll be great on DWTS.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme