SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 am

soccermom333 wrote:
4health wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

I have said this all along, GA.  Josh says what he "thinks" she wants to hear.  When Andi would point out something that bothers her about men, and dating, he would always say "I would never do that."  

I am still disturbed about the "haven't dated in 5 years" statement.  Yet, we are supposed to believe he quit baseball to start a family, but hasn't made an effort in 5 years to start that family.  

I don't think he is a bad guy at all, but sends out tons of relationship red flags. IF he is the F1, I don't think the relationship will survive very long.

When it comes to relationships are own personal experiences influence our view of things.  I don't understand how people would think not having a relationship for 5 years is a red flag.  I think a big red flag would be someone that has had a 5 year relationship and calling it quits.   Everyone can have their own opinion but I remember a lot of people saying the same thing about JP & Ashley and look at them.  

4health I too remember the red flags everyone was talking about with JP and Ashley!!!  She is into Josh and no way she sends him home or they just "talk" all night!! ;)

No way Hose!! Call me "TeamIdiot",IMO, she will never going to be able to send him home without loosing herself in the process. They are too intertwined.
She is too dip in. here what Sharleen said in her blog;

Things always get very real in hometown week. Watching how emotional the guys became to see their loved ones again reminded me vividly of just how homesick I was in my final weeks of filming. We underestimate the comfort of our loved ones until it’s no longer an option to confide in them. Add to this the raw reactions of Andi and the final four to Eric Hill’s death—something I thought was difficult to watch but a respectful move on the show’s part—and episode 8 is easily the most emotional episode this season.

I really felt for Andi on many levels this week. I personally do believe it’s possible to love more than one person at once and, most of the time, one of the main things preventing that is circumstance. So imagine a circumstance dedicated to meeting and liking numerous attractive candidates and having your feelings for one another accelerated by a time and environmental warp. While in the beginning her position seems like an enviable one, I think it’s way harder than it looks—and whoa, did this week look difficult.

My frontrunners, in order:

Josh

1. Josh, 29: It’s almost eerie how seamlessly Andi fits into his family. They’re like-minded, athletic and generally seemed to be themselves around Andi—and she with them. I was a bit distracted by how much Andi looks like the fourth sibling of the Murray clan, but got over it quickly: Andi cares for Josh a lot, in the ways that matter. She was steadfastly supportive of him despite all the attention his brother was receiving. What I liked so much about this date was that it exposed Andi’s softer, less confrontational, more supportive and womanly side, which up until now I mostly only saw when she was with Nick. This was a HUGE deal for me and solidified Josh as my top frontrunner this week.

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:03 am

No pics of this episode yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:10 am

Sarah_XV wrote:No pics of this episode yet?
They're usually released by now.  Things that make you go  hmmm

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:30 am

I actually did catch 2 VERY quick previews last night during prime time - with the VO focused on Andi's choice of 3... and how only 2 make it to the FS.  Pics of Josh and Chris at nighttime portion of FDs which we've seen... and also there were some pics of Nick too - carrying Andi out of the water (with his naked torso - hubba hubba) and at the nighttime portion of his FD in a grey and neon top saying: this is what I've been waiting for (assuming he's referencing wanting to say ILY) and then Andi crying as Chris' limo leaves.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:43 am

Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
4health wrote:

When it comes to relationships are own personal experiences influence our view of things.  I don't understand how people would think not having a relationship for 5 years is a red flag.  I think a big red flag would be someone that has had a 5 year relationship and calling it quits.   Everyone can have their own opinion but I remember a lot of people saying the same thing about JP & Ashley and look at them.  

Weird when I click on the blog I only see episode 7 recaps, anyone else having this issue?

4health I too remember the red flags everyone was talking about with JP and Ashley!!!  She is into Josh and no way she sends him home or they just "talk" all night!! ;)

No way Hose!! Call me "TeamIdiot",IMO, she will never going to be able to send him home without loosing herself in the process. They are too intertwined.
She is too dip in. here what Sharleen said in her blog;

Things always get very real in hometown week. Watching how emotional the guys became to see their loved ones again reminded me vividly of just how homesick I was in my final weeks of filming. We underestimate the comfort of our loved ones until it’s no longer an option to confide in them. Add to this the raw reactions of Andi and the final four to Eric Hill’s death—something I thought was difficult to watch but a respectful move on the show’s part—and episode 8 is easily the most emotional episode this season.

I really felt for Andi on many levels this week. I personally do believe it’s possible to love more than one person at once and, most of the time, one of the main things preventing that is circumstance. So imagine a circumstance dedicated to meeting and liking numerous attractive candidates and having your feelings for one another accelerated by a time and environmental warp. While in the beginning her position seems like an enviable one, I think it’s way harder than it looks—and whoa, did this week look difficult.

Josh

1. Josh, 29: It’s almost eerie how seamlessly Andi fits into his family. They’re like-minded, athletic and generally seemed to be themselves around Andi—and she with them. I was a bit distracted by how much Andi looks like the fourth sibling of the Murray clan, but got over it quickly: Andi cares for Josh a lot, in the ways that matter. She was steadfastly supportive of him despite all the attention his brother was receiving. What I liked so much about this date was that it exposed Andi’s softer, less confrontational, more supportive and womanly side, which up until now I mostly only saw when she was with Nick. This was a HUGE deal for me and solidified Josh as my top frontrunner this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:52 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Just carry a jumbo sized jar of Jif--smooth if your F2 and crunchy if your F1. We don't want you to violate anything--including the peanut butter.

Now wouldn't you just die if a picture of that appeared????
Seriously, no.
I am expecting it.
Aren't you?  Praying 
Seriously.

This season with all the SM stuff, yes, I kind of do expect it.  But with a twist, maybe Bella holding it instead of Nick?  She and Chris's family were the real stars last Monday!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:57 am

Not sure if posted yet….new sneak peek.

http://www.eonline.com/news/558612/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-watch-andi-and-josh-show-off-their-terrible-dancing-skills?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

I think they have painted all these guys so one dimensional, I hate that. I think thats the most fun side of Josh I have seen.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:03 am

Costiesgirl wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Josh

When I click on the link it is still episode 7 recap.  I was disappointed, I love Sharleen's take on things.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:08 am

nutty1 wrote:Not sure if posted yet….new sneak peek.

http://www.eonline.com/news/558612/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-watch-andi-and-josh-show-off-their-terrible-dancing-skills?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

I think they have painted all these guys so one dimensional, I hate that. I think thats the most fun side of Josh I have seen.

thanks for posting Nutty.

Cute clip, yes on the fun side of Josh; they definitely have chemistry.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:11 am

I could like this couple.  Another reason to hate TPTB, why not show us more of fun Josh and Andi and less of the drama, can I trust him crap?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:17 am

stuckinsc wrote:

I could like this couple.  Another reason to hate TPTB, why not show us more of fun Josh and Andi and less of the drama, can I trust him crap?
 clapping!  Love it, stuck!    

I, too, hate all of the manufactured drama and one dimensional editing.  It's really time to start changing things up a bit.  I posted in Josh's thread that I don't tune in to this show for the mean edit, or hidden F1 edit, etc.  I tune in to watch something more real happen, and we have seen that sometimes these real things do happen, and when they do, we really enjoy following those couples post show if they are open to the public.  Sometimes they aren't, and we're cheated out of seeing at least more of their journey on the show.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:21 am

I agree. I think we could all agree that all top 3 guys got a one dimensional edit.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme