SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
He's sending out a ton of relationship red flags? I don't get that? My brother is 27 and up until the age of 25, he didn't really have many serious girlfriends, but he's been dating this one girl for two years and he knows she's it for him. You don't need to have many relationships to know what you want out of a partner or life. Also, don't you think jumping out of one long term relationship and right into another and getting engaged to that person to get over the previous girl from the other relationship is a bit of a red flag? Because that's exactly what Nick did. All people are different, but I sure as heck wouldn't get out of a relationship that lasted over five years, hop right into another relationship and get engaged to someone to just get over my ex, but I guess all people are different.

So I have no problem with Josh not having a serious relationship in five years. I am sure he has gone out on dates, but no one sparked his interest enough to date seriously. I did the same thing for my own reasons (taking care of my family post car accident and sister suicide). No one I met was worth the time. I do find how quickly he was so all into Andi strange, it seemed like he was in love with her straight out of the limo.

But what you are saying about Nick is exactly what Andi did with the bachelor. She actually called off her relationship with her boyfriend (someone had said he was fiance, but I haven't seen that confirmed) to go on the bachelor. So if Nick is bad for this reason, so is Andi and maybe no one should want her with their favorite guy.

Why in defending our favorites do we have to criticize the other guys I just don't get it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The nightmare:
Accidentally Nick and Josh meet up during down time--while MeandI is away with Chris for his FD.
They have a re-match basketball game. Tied, if you can believe it. So they play a couple games of HORSE. Josh wins the first game. Nick wins the second. Josh is wearing his lucky scarf and Nick is wearing his lucky polka dot socks. Of course---that is all either is wearing! (and sunscreen spf +50 of course!)

Tired from the Dominican heat and humidity, they decide to down a few brewskies at the bar. They talk about their past athletic prowess. Then they talk about their jobs, one in finance and the other in sales. They talk about how lame the mime date and interrogation dates were. They talk about how hot Marcus is. They talk about who got see more side boob in Meandi's fashion misses and who got more frowning duck face. They talk about how short Chris Harrison is. They talk about Elan's hair actually being a bad set of extensions.
They realize after a couple months together they have more in common with each other than they ever did with MeandI. 

The next day Josh has his FD. He has so much fun in town playing baseball with the kids and giving Meandi just enough attention to avoid her mean frowning duck face, but realizes how much he misses Nick. 
Meanwhile, Nick is moping in his room alone. He is sad even though he bought himself a brand new pr. of Punta Cana polka dot socks at the gift shop.
Josh and Meandi go to the dinner portion of the date. MeandI offers Josh the FS card. Josh confesses he would love to go to the suite with MeandI, but his heart belongs to another. Meandi makes her famous face and actually quacks, then realizes she laid an egg. 
She goes back to her room alone to think.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 001375

She realizes she can't share. It's got to be all MeandI, all the time and sends the guys home.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 001824
Meandi goes back to her room. Alone. She cries for an interminable 2 and a half minutes and then calls Chris B and asks him if he still has her roses.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 1400600683_chris-bukowski-lg
 source photo: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-crasher-chris-bukowski-explains-attempt-to-meet-andi-2014205

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 25ab1df074d24398c3112b94fee23410
photo source: 
http://www.sarahtitle.com/2014/05/21/here-we-go-again-bachelorette-episode-1/

Kasha, I was hoping for Josh dumps Andi at the AFTR for Marcus, but this would totally work too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:38 pm

momoftrips wrote:So... pretty sure they weren't suppose to do this.  laugh out loud 

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 2moz5eq
Who do you think deserves @andi_dorfman's heart? Only three more days until the @bacheloretteabc arrives in Paradisus Punta Cana - find out! #TheBachelorette #ParadisusPuntaCana

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 3520owx

WOW!!! That is a huge slip up!  bowdown Now all we need to figure out is who the F1 is with a slipped up picture...
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by K-D Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:01 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:So... pretty sure they weren't suppose to do this.  laugh out loud 

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 2moz5eq
Who do you think deserves @andi_dorfman's heart? Only three more days until the @bacheloretteabc arrives in Paradisus Punta Cana - find out! #TheBachelorette #ParadisusPuntaCana

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 3520owx

WOW!!! That is a huge slip up!   bowdown Now all we need to figure out is who the F1 is with a slipped up picture...

BINGO! Side swept hair and all  giggling 

K-D

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
He's sending out a ton of relationship red flags? I don't get that? My brother is 27 and up until the age of 25, he didn't really have many serious girlfriends, but he's been dating this one girl for two years and he knows she's it for him. You don't need to have many relationships to know what you want out of a partner or life. Also, don't you think jumping out of one long term relationship and right into another and getting engaged to that person to get over the previous girl from the other relationship is a bit of a red flag? Because that's exactly what Nick did. All people are different, but I sure as heck wouldn't get out of a relationship that lasted over five years, hop right into another relationship and get engaged to someone to just get over my ex, but I guess all people are different.

So I have no problem with Josh not having a serious relationship in five years.  I am sure he has gone out on dates, but no one sparked his interest enough to date seriously.  I did the same thing for my own reasons (taking care of my family post car accident and sister suicide).  No one I met was worth the time.  I do find how quickly he was so all into Andi strange, it seemed like he was in love with her straight out of the limo.

But what you are saying about Nick is exactly what Andi did with the bachelor.  She actually called off her relationship with her boyfriend (someone had said he was fiance, but I haven't seen that confirmed) to go on the bachelor.  So if Nick is bad for this reason, so is Andi and maybe no one should want her with their favorite guy.

Why in defending our favorites do we have to criticize the other guys I just don't get it.

I wasn't going to respond to this, but your last sentence kind of irked me a bit. One poster was saying Josh threw up a lot of red flags for her. In order to post my comment, I made a comparison between another contestant because, yes, we're talking about one particular show with a particular set of contestants. I didn't say Nick was an awful guy. He's far from it. All I said was, hey, if not being in a relationship for five years throws up red flags for you, what about a guy that jumped from one serious relationship to another and got engaged to someone right afterwards? I thought it was a pretty fair question in regards to the original comment. I was really centering it on the fact that each person is different and that includes how they can be different in their love lives. I would say there's numerous posts like mine every single day. We all do it to some degree.

I was talking about Nick, not Andi, but since it was brought up, one source (Hollywood Life) ran that story about her breaking about with her boyfriend of four years right before the show started. They'e not reliable. RS certainly made it seem like they had broken up a while ago and that she was actually dating on and off for a few months with a guy from Georgia. Although, you never know with his words either.

Regardless, this is a reality television show. Some people will favor certain contestants over others. It's the way it goes. I like reading all the posts here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I enjoy reading them, otherwise I wouldn't post here. Some are positive, some are negative, but it certainly makes for good conversation and I don't think people should get so worked up by posts. We're all just watching this show for entertainment. We can all agree it sucks for the F2 and we hope the best for the lead and their F1 and we hope the rest of the contestants do well too. We all have fun responding to each other's comments.  :yes: 

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:49 pm

In the first picture her shoe/leg is at a strange angle given the way she is sitting.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:56 pm

It does look strange, but I can see it. Her left leg is out straight which makes her foot bend a bit, her right leg is up, she's holding her knee but I think her right foot is crossed over her left leg, it might be flat on the bed, which we can't see.

Where did the first pic come from?? Great find!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Edited to add - by GA

Source - Paradisus Punta Cana

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:07 pm

I just have to comment on these photos of Andi and Chris that have come out for all to see.

For it being a FD and only two weeks before the FRC can they be any more far apart from each other and not even holding hands….the edit can't change that up……

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:10 pm

^ that's what I was going to say. The way she has her arms and the way she's sitting is pretty telling. Although that whole set up doesn't look very comfortable haha. I would gladly take a chair and table.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:11 pm

Reminds me of Emily and Sean when they were talking. Of course it is a still picture.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:12 pm

Does Andi have a wooden leg? How is her foot next to Chris's, and how is her leg longer than Chris's?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme