SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:27 pm

TPTB have such a great sense of humor. Of course, they know MeandI is going to send Chris home, yet they set their dinner date up in a bed.  bowdown

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:ROFL: so instead of the FS, Chris got the fantasy sweet(not misspelled--I meant sweet) lounge.  giggling 

Thanks, MOT--you nailed it, Chris def. goes home at F3 before the FS.
I wonder if TPTB make them delete that photo?
Interesting how tptb released the foreshortened sc --putting yellow striped cushions as a prop from one place to the other and then the one of the bottom half of A's white dress. Tricky, tricky.

I frankly don't think the show cares.

But, great job MOT!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:57 pm

4health wrote:I just have to comment on these photos of Andi and Chris that have come out for all to see.  

For it being a FD and only two weeks before the FRC can they be any more far apart from each other and not even holding hands….the edit can't change that up……

Reminiscent of her and JPG the morning after.... She has the script down well

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Can someone explain the meaning of the Chris and Andi picture. I know we saw the bottom one on the preview….what was she saying? Thanks. I literally am only using one eye and it is making me all kind of headachy and nauseated, so I cannot go thru all the posts.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:11 pm

lavenderred wrote:Information about the resorts, dates and sights of The Bachelorette filming the last 2 weeks in the Dominican Republic was posted online yesterday, 6-29.

http://www.godominicanrepublic.com/bachelorette/
ROMANCE IN PARADISE, INSPIRED BY THE BACHELORETTE

The season finale of ABC’s The Bachelorette was filmed in Dominican Republic, and you can experience the romance for yourself. Explore all that Dominican Republic has to offer beyond the show and plan your own romantic getaway!

I was going to view the link posted by lavenderred, but saw that the page has been taken down. I won't be surprised if that Instagram pic is also deleted.

Anyway, I saw a preview last night (mash-up of Bachelorette and Mistresses ad) where they clearly said "only two makes it to the fantasy suite." Not that we didn't already surmise that from the first preview.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:16 pm

nutty1 wrote:Can someone explain the meaning of the Chris and Andi picture. I know we saw the bottom one on the preview….what was she saying? Thanks. I literally am only using one eye and it is making me all kind of headachy and nauseated, so I cannot go thru all the posts.
hopefully i'm getting this right but i think it gives confirmation chris doesn't make it to the FS because she has on the outfit in the crying cap right before the SUV pulls away with the guy leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:17 pm

gabriele wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Can someone explain the meaning of the Chris and Andi picture. I know we saw the bottom one on the preview….what was she saying? Thanks. I literally am only using one eye and it is making me all kind of headachy and nauseated, so I cannot go thru all the posts.
hopefully i'm getting this right but i think it gives confirmation chris doesn't make it to the FS because she has on the outfit in the crying cap right before the SUV pulls away with the guy leaving.

Thank you….I figured it was something like that.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:19 pm

O/T nutty what's wrong with your eye?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:23 pm

I had a corneal transplant in April. My vision won't start returning until the sutures start coming out in August, but since yesterday, my vision worsened, to the point where I couldn't even see the big E on the eye chart today at the eye doctors. It is some dry eye inflammation thing….the transplant is fine, thank goodness. Thank you for asking.

But no worries…..I can still read through the important Bach posts!!!  yes 

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:24 pm

nutty1 wrote:I had a corneal transplant in April. My vision won't start returning until the sutures start coming out in August, but since yesterday, my vision worsened, to the point where I couldn't even see the big E on the eye chart today at the eye doctors. It is some dry eye inflammation thing….the transplant is fine, thank goodness. Thank you for asking.

that does not sound fun. take care nutty! bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:TPTB have such a great sense of humor. Of course, they know MeandI is going to send Chris home, yet they set their dinner date up in a bed.  bowdown
I laughed out loud at that one Kasha!!  rofl 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:I had a corneal transplant in April. My vision won't start returning until the sutures start coming out in August, but since yesterday, my vision worsened, to the point where I couldn't even see the big E on the eye chart today at the eye doctors. It is some dry eye inflammation thing….the transplant is fine, thank goodness. Thank you for asking.

Awe nutty, I'm sorry to hear that. Don't strain it now, we need those eyes monday night Hugesmile 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme