SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:56 am

eirekay wrote:
soccermom wrote:It's online too. The article, definitely points to Josh, imo, and talks about the couple taking a trip to mexico recently.  Hugesmile  LOL

Her ring is the largest in bachelorette history. She said, to the source, that all she did with final 1 in the FS was talk, read, and cuddle.  giggle  

Right.  Suspect  But it is how I would expect her to answer. ;)

^^ Now I read the whole thing quite differently! I thought the article was saying that after the proposal, the couple didn't leave the hotel room to use the private beach!  Shows you where my head is at.... Embarassed
Yeah, I'm reading it the same way. The article says "The lucky couple stayed in a $7,500-per-night room in a luxurious 35,000-square-foot villa in a Dominican Republic resort, set on a private beach. But the couple never had a chance to use it." I'm pretty sure the "it" is referring to the private beach, meaning that they never left the villa to go outside. It already says that they stayed at the villa, so how is that not using it? Basically they just stayed in bed (sorry, talked and "read") for three days, which is sort of a shame because that place is GORGEOUS, but really I can't say I blame them.  :giggle:
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:07 am

Wasn't there a lot of rainy weather at the time, so not being able to use the beach?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:27 am

Well, the wrap probably ended late the 9th. So they had all day the 10th. If F1 was Nick he left on the 11th. So not much time. If F1 was Josh--they had 2 days as the 12th he left. 
After spending at least a week in DR--did they need a beach day, either way?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:34 am

Alanna wrote:
Piper61 wrote:^^^The one comment I have, relaxing, is that we are shown this "edit" of Josh and Andi not communicating in my opinion more so than with any other.  I don't believe their communication is lacking that much in contrast to the others.  We know that they didn't communicate well during the lie detector conversation and that Andi was really upset by it by all appearances with the earlier preview they showed of her complete meltdown about too good to be true, there are no airy tales, etc.  This same part of that preview, however, was not aired during the episode itself.   At some point during the cocktail party (or even before their talk/fight officially concluded), they seem to have smoothed things over because Josh received the first (maybe it was 2nd) rose but the episode didn't present it that way at all.  More Drama.  They both were all smiles.   As with the other guys and what normally happens, a lot of substantive stuff has hit the cutting room floor for Josh and Andi that does not promote drama about their relationship, their communication beyond insane chemistry, etc.  IMO.
ITA.

Andi started icing Josh out the moment Josh appeared. He had to break through a lot of walls and defenses and preconceived notions before she became herself with him. All of their beginning conversations were Josh trying to figure out what he already did wrong because she was subtly being so icy and guarded with him. It wasn't until their 1:1 when she finally caved to his pressure and told him the truth about the cheating.

Andi was being subtle enough being on guard imo that if he really wanted to be the next Bach or didn't care about her, he could have ignored it, ridden the wave all the way to f3 because of course he was going to be at least f3 no matter what unless he was a total putz, and then became the next Bach no issues. No, instead, he figured out all the random insecurities she had dreamed up to have about him and then proceeded to figure out how to put them to rest because she's the one he wants for real (I think).

When he was frustrated during their lie detector debacle, Andi was pressing him for an ifly because any frustration he may be experiencing automatically equaled that he's leaving and breaking her heart ASAP. I didn't get the sense that Josh even knew that the correct answer was I LOVE YOU to her escalating the fight like that with him.

So from what I've seen, I think when Andi is being normal, their communication is just fine. I don't know how Josh ever could have communicated with someone who decided right off the bat that he's one bad dude and further started freaking out on him the moment he expressed any frustration with the "process." When she relaxed a little at the cocktail party, they had a normal conversation and she told him the truth- she's afraid she sees heartbreak in her future with him. They once again talked about how he was frustrated and she was confused and felt bad on their 1:1. Half the time she hasn't even been genuine with him so of course the poor guy is running around in circles trying to understand why she's a little nuts. laugh out loud

Totally agree, although I would reframe it as when her adult self is in the driver's seat she has been able to demonstrate her capacity for effective communication - exemplified on their second 1-1 when she brought up the lie detector fiasco once again and Josh admitted he had been angry that day because he wanted her to trust him. Andi was able to acknowledge quite effectively that "he was frustrated" thereby validating his feelings.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:Well, the wrap probably ended late the 9th. So they had all day the 10th. If F1 was Nick he left on the 11th. So not much time. If F1 was Josh--they had 2 days as the 12th he left. 
After spending at least a week in DR--did they need a beach day, either way?

Do we know when Chris got back?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:44 am

So... pretty sure they weren't suppose to do this.  laugh out loud 

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 2moz5eq
Who do you think deserves @andi_dorfman's heart? Only three more days until the @bacheloretteabc arrives in Paradisus Punta Cana - find out! #TheBachelorette #ParadisusPuntaCana

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 3520owx

ETA: I posted earlier in the screencaps thread that the Paradisus was the location of the early departure date.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 2ikdqib
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 Wv8yl4
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 1r9m4h

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:00 pm

ROFL: so instead of the FS, Chris got the fantasy sweet(not misspelled--I meant sweet) lounge.  giggling 

Thanks, MOT--you nailed it, Chris def. goes home at F3 before the FS.
I wonder if TPTB make them delete that photo?
Interesting how tptb released the foreshortened sc --putting yellow striped cushions as a prop from one place to the other and then the one of the bottom half of A's white dress. Tricky, tricky.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:03 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Who posted that?

The resort did on IG.

@paradisusresorts

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Great job MOTs!! Chris for sure leaves during that date IMHO. We also have Andi's full dress now so the blue must be Nicks date.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:ROFL: so instead of the FS, Chris got the fantasy sweet lounge.  giggling 

Thanks, MOT--you nailed it, Chris def. goes home at F3 before the FS.
I wonder if TPTB make them delete that photo?
Interesting how tptb released the foreshortened sc --putting yellow striped cushions as a prop from one place to the other and then the one of the bottom half of A's white dress. Tricky, tricky.
Tricky, tricky and then foiled by the resort!  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:32 pm

And spoiled.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme