SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
Jpcook4 wrote:As a UGA fan, no fan especially a grad is going to wear LSU colors.  The colors he wears represent something else.

My sister a school teacher moved to TN for hubby's job. When their son grad from HS, he went to TN due to Hope grant and TN teacher discount. My sister a UGA grad wore red and black to move her son into the dorm.

The teams are rivals, no GA fan - a former player at that- would ever wear LSU colors...I don't care how much he loves her....not going to happen!
I love the passion! Well alright! laugh out loud If this is the case, I'm sure Andi knows it's all black and red from here on out for her or she's in big trouble.

Not true, you are more respected if you were your own colors even in a mixed marriage. Though, I have noticed Andi does favor black and red anyway.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:48 pm

pander3575 wrote:I felt the ones they've allowed the lead to let go ahead of time are the ones that had meltdowns due to one of the ones they liked left the show such as Ali/Frank & Des/Brooks.  The only way I see them letting Andi let the F2 go this time is if the death of Eric is still affecting her.  Also if she lets Chris go early then I really doubt she'd let F2 go but who knows she could be ready for meltdown.

Emily, their favorite little princess up that point, was allowed to let Arie go at LCD.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
pander3575 wrote:I felt the ones they've allowed the lead to let go ahead of time are the ones that had meltdowns due to one of the ones they liked left the show such as Ali/Frank & Des/Brooks.  The only way I see them letting Andi let the F2 go this time is if the death of Eric is still affecting her.  Also if she lets Chris go early then I really doubt she'd let F2 go but who knows she could be ready for meltdown.

Emily, their favorite little princess up that point, was allowed to let Arie go at LCD.

I agree with this and there no way they will let Andi let Nick go. He will be heart broken and that is what Tptb want. Unfortunately, this is how the game is played. sad
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:01 pm

ironcat wrote:Yes, when the lead has already suffered some humiliation of her own during the FDs that is usually enough drama to merit a change in formula.  And I think they allowed Emily to send Arie home early because they kissed her ass all season as she was their (cough) "dream get" (and oh goodness, we can't allow the sacred single mother to get criticized  :vomit: ).  At best, maybe they allowed Andi to stop Nick from saying the words once he was on bended knee.  But sending him home before FRC I think would have been out of the question.

This might be right. He makes it to the final rose ceremony but Andi stops him him from proposing. I hope she does.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:03 pm

^^ Agreed I don't think there is anyway Nick isn't going to the FRC, he is their sacrificial lamb this season.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:One reason that I hesitate to think Andi is making him wear them for LSU is that she herself has not been spotted with LSU stuff on at all.  I am a Texas Grad, loud and proud.  I don't wear Texas stuff all the time, but do on game days and such.  I have not seen one pic of Andi in anything LSU.  BTW, my hubby got his PhD from FSU, I have offered to buy him FSU gear and he tells me to not bother, it is not his thing.  To each their own in that regard.  But he has no big desire to make me wear FSU colors or gear either.

So why "make" Josh wear stuff to signify LSU if she doesn't herself?  If she is making him do it to prove that she is more important than his alma mater of UGA, then yet another selfish MeAndi act.

Now, they could be gifts from Andi that have nothing to do with LSU, and in that case, cool enjoy.  Nice show of support.

Oh no stuckinsc, are you a UT grad???  Please say no!  JK   Hugesmile    I love "God's Country," myself!   :bigsmile:  :cutesmile!: 

Yup, I bleed burnt orange, even if it is a hideous color.  I even tease my hubby that FSU's color is pretty close to A&M.  Being a UT grad, I have also been heard to say that nothing good comes in shades of red.  

My husband was recommended for a position at A&M, not happening since they wanted someone with much more experience, but I was happy.  I miss Texas, I would even move back to College Station, never Bryan.  Sorry, I know too much about the pollution in Bryan, but College Station yes.  I even briefly dated an Aggie after graduation.

I tend to cheer for the Texas schools, but A&M is not on that list anymore, since they joined Arkansas and became traitors to the their conference.  It does pain me sometimes to have to cheer for OU in bowl or important games and always went by the saying better the idiot from inside your state (A&M) than the idiot from the other state (OU).

I am actually like the Murrays, I am a Florida native, who chose to go to a big school out of state.  I think Texas is a better school than UGA and I tell all the UGA grads that I know that, but I get the idea.  

Gig 'Em!!!! Love Aggie Land!! My brother went to UT and I love Austin so it's all good!  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:20 pm

I think Josh wearing the purple and gold is not an ordinary circumstance. Since we now believe he got the gold ribbon on his and Andi's special Brussels date. I can understand why he kept it on. I keep thinking of the Tony Orlando and Dawn song, "Tie A Yelllow Ribbon."  giggling He probably decided not to take it off as a reminder. And maybe once they were back post show, somehow one or both thought all it needs is a purple one to go with it. Maybe he lost a bet or just wants to show support.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:26 pm

I really don't think the yellow and purple ribbons means Andi's LSU colors.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Piper61 wrote:I think Josh wearing the purple and gold is not an ordinary circumstance.  Since we now believe he got the gold ribbon on his and Andi's special Brussels date.  I can understand why he kept it on.  I keep thinking of the Tony Orlando and Dawn song, "Tie A Yelllow Ribbon."  giggling He probably decided not to take it off as a reminder.   And maybe once they were back post show, somehow one or both thought all it needs is a purple one to go with it.  Maybe he lost a bet or just wants to show support.
If he got the ribbon during their date, he'd not keep it post show if he's not final 1, i'd cut it and throw it away where i'll never go again rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:28 pm

bilolo wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I think Josh wearing the purple and gold is not an ordinary circumstance.  Since we now believe he got the gold ribbon on his and Andi's special Brussels date.  I can understand why he kept it on.  I keep thinking of the Tony Orlando and Dawn song, "Tie A Yelllow Ribbon."  giggling He probably decided not to take it off as a reminder.   And maybe once they were back post show, somehow one or both thought all it needs is a purple one to go with it.  Maybe he lost a bet or just wants to show support.
If he got the ribbon during their date, he'd not keep it post show if he's not final 1, i'd cut it and throw it away where i'll never go again rofl
Maybe after the show is done he'd answer what it was.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:04 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I really don't think the yellow and purple ribbons means Andi's LSU colors.

Why else would he be wearing LSU colors? He's a diehard UGA Bulldog. It doesn't look like those are two ribbons tied around his wrist coincidentally.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:09 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I really don't think the yellow and purple ribbons means Andi's LSU colors.

Why else would he be wearing LSU colors? He's a diehard UGA Bulldog. It doesn't look like those are two ribbons tied around his wrist coincidentally.
Well it appears he got the yellow sometime during his date in Brussels so maybe we will see when the other one appears..

I still don't believe it's her college colors! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1