SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:51 am

stuckinsc wrote:One reason that I hesitate to think Andi is making him wear them for LSU is that she herself has not been spotted with LSU stuff on at all.  I am a Texas Grad, loud and proud.  I don't wear Texas stuff all the time, but do on game days and such.  I have not seen one pic of Andi in anything LSU.  BTW, my hubby got his PhD from FSU, I have offered to buy him FSU gear and he tells me to not bother, it is not his thing.  To each their own in that regard.  But he has no big desire to make me wear FSU colors or gear either.

So why "make" Josh wear stuff to signify LSU if she doesn't herself?  If she is making him do it to prove that she is more important than his alma mater of UGA, then yet another selfish MeAndi act.

Now, they could be gifts from Andi that have nothing to do with LSU, and in that case, cool enjoy.  Nice show of support.

Oh no stuckinsc, are you a UT grad??? Please say no! JK  Hugesmile  I love "God's Country," myself!  :bigsmile:  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Jpcook4 Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:19 am

As a UGA fan, no fan especially a grad is going to wear LSU colors.  The colors he wears represent something else.

My sister a school teacher moved to TN for hubby's job. When their son grad from HS, he went to TN due to Hope grant and TN teacher discount. My sister a UGA grad wore red and black to move her son into the dorm.

The teams are rivals, no GA fan - a former player at that- would ever wear LSU colors...I don't care how much he loves her....not going to happen!

Last edited by Jpcook4 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled word)
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:15 am

Didn't see any other posts about it; I just love all of Josh's tweets!!
Tonight... Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails. -Proverbs 19:21
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:35 am

FLChica wrote:Gosh, I had to recheck the title of this thread!  Post after post is all about Nick.  More attention centered on Nick than Josh, even in Josh's thread.  What a season!

I'm thinking the ATFR show will be a major disappointment for anyone hoping to see Nick lose his cool.  He hasn't done so even while under attack by the jealous mean girls - oops, guys - on the show.  He stays in control even in the heat of battle.  Are we sure Nick isn't an athlete?
I had to check the title too to make sure it wasn't the fan thread as there are so many posts that are REALLY fanish.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:47 am

janeh810 wrote:Apparently, Nick is defending himself.  If he did nothing inappropriate, why is he defending himself?  
 I'd think it would be normal to defend yourself if you were taken the wrong way...

ETA:

Piper61 wrote:Speaking of Josh, and the ATFR, I would prefer that it just be about the couple, not about anyone else that was along on their journey.  I would love just a sit down talk with Andi and Josh (yes, I am assuming it is Josh) hearing only from them about what happened during the show, and since the FRC.  I would love for more footage of their dates and interactions to be shown and discussed.  At the conclusion, I would love a much longer montage of season bloopers.  

I don't want confrontation with Nick between anyone.  Less said about Nick, the better in the end.  Smiley   Give me more Josh and Andi!  Won't happen, but that is all I really care to see.  
Highly unlikely that would ever happen....The premise of the show is that they need to talk to EVERYONE involved and not just the couple.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:25 am

1funnyfish wrote:Ribbon starts to stretch and fade and stuff after a while....that's probably why it looks thinner now. If it's the same ribbon, he's been wearing it for two months so it has to stretch out and become a little bit tattered.

Retiredswimmom wrote:Maybe it broke?  He had to replace with a different one?  Or Andi gave him a different one?

1funnyfish wrote:Ribbon starts to stretch and fade and stuff after a while....that's probably why it looks thinner now. If it's the same ribbon, he's been wearing it for two months so it has to stretch out and become a little bit tattered.

OK! Thanks guys Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:36 am

atem wrote:It looks the same to me. Great sleuthing guys!

Agreed! Much better pic from the video!  bestbud! bowdown 

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:44 am

Jpcook4 wrote:As a UGA fan, no fan especially a grad is going to wear LSU colors.  The colors he wears represent something else.

My sister a school teacher moved to TN for hubby's job. When their son grad from HS, he went to TN due to Hope grant and TN teacher discount. My sister a UGA grad wore red and black to move her son into the dorm.

The teams are rivals, no GA fan - a former player at that- would ever wear LSU colors...I don't care how much he loves her....not going to happen!
I love the passion! Well alright! laugh out loud If this is the case, I'm sure Andi knows it's all black and red from here on out for her or she's in big trouble.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:45 am

Alanna wrote:
Jpcook4 wrote:As a UGA fan, no fan especially a grad is going to wear LSU colors.  The colors he wears represent something else.

I love the passion! Well alright! laugh out loud If this is the case, I'm sure Andi knows it's all black and red from here on out for her or she's in big trouble.

Well she did say in recent tweet to a friend that she and Kelly wear red when they watch the show.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:51 am

I have a theory that I want to share. Remember the scene when Andi and Josh discuss their greatest fear being rejection? Was that a deleted scene. It may have been deleted for a reason, if it was deleted. There is no way Andi or Josh would lead each other on to the point that Josh is F1. Josh would be F3 or he would leave the show. Do I make any sense?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:03 am

In the last episode, did Nick display his confidence, to Andi, that he was F1? I don't remember. I see a difference between Nick and Josh. Josh's greatest fear is getting rejected by Andi. And, Andi's greatest fear is being rejected. Nick is confident he is F1. I think Andi sees that Nick is full of himself and she may feel that he deserves to to feel the full brunt of rejection. I don't know. But, I don't know if Nick and Andi talked about fear of rejection and it was edited out.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:08 am

janeh810 wrote:In the last episode, did Nick display his confidence, to Andi, that he was F1?  I don't remember. I see a difference between Nick and Josh.  Josh's greatest fear is getting rejected by Andi.  And, Andi's greatest fear is being rejected.  Nick is confident he is F1.  I think Andi sees that Nick is full of himself and she may feel that he deserves to to feel the full brunt of rejection.  I don't know.  But, I don't know if Nick and Andi talked about fear of rejection and it was edited out.  
I think what's really going on is Nick is getting dragged along because she's knows he will propose, say ily and finish the show as needed. He has said to her over and over that he's going to marry her and everything else and she absolutely needs to finish the show with a ring, proposal, and twirl. Plus they have a really sweet, cute little chemistry going so he's the best backup plan she has. Josh is the real deal for her. She is terrified he has unlimited options outside of the show, he's too good to be true, he might bail, etc. She's gunning after Josh but if Josh decides to leave her high and dry last minute, like Brooks, she still has her plan b. It's not nice or kind but it's the nature of the show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1