SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 20, 2014 4:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:Do you think it is odd at all that Josh is promoting himself on Twitter?

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  · 8m  
A little Bachelorette Bio they didn't have time to show during the season premiere ...

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  · 1m  
Watching The Bachelorette: Meet Josh M on @hulu: http://hulu.com/w/jf9c

I don't think humility is one of his virtues LOL Praying 

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Tue May 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Andi noticed the over confidence also and said as much.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 13504513
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 20, 2014 5:59 pm

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 822x291
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 20, 2014 6:00 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Do you think it is odd at all that Josh is promoting himself on Twitter?

A little Bachelorette Bio they didn't have time to show during the season premiere ...

Can someone post what it's all about. Hulu can't be viewed in Canada. Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 20, 2014 6:09 pm

GuardianAngel, it's just a quick 1 minute interview that they do for some of the guys before the season starts.

The first 30 seconds are him basically talking about his baseball career and how he quickly realized it wasn't what he wanted because he wants a family. He always dreamed of getting married young and having kids, but a baseball career wouldn't allow that. He got hurt, so he decided to give it up. The last few seconds are him just saying how interested he is in Andi. He finds her to be feisty, beautiful and smart and can't wait to meet her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue May 20, 2014 6:22 pm

GA, if you can get on RS web site, he has the videos on it. You don't need to go to Hulu.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:GuardianAngel, it's just a quick 1 minute interview that they do for some of the guys before the season starts.

The first 30 seconds are him basically talking about his baseball career and how he quickly realized it wasn't what he wanted because he wants a family. He always dreamed of getting married young and having kids, but a baseball career wouldn't allow that. He got hurt, so he decided to give it up. The last few seconds are him just saying how interested he is in Andi. He finds her to be feisty, beautiful and smart and can't wait to meet her.

Ok thank you. I realized later that's what it is. Not very F1'sh of him IMO.

Retiredswimmom wrote:GA, if you can get on RS web site, he has the videos on it.  You don't need to go to Hulu.

Thank you, that will help others that can't view it. Smiley I don't go to his site.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 20, 2014 6:48 pm

pavalygurl wrote:

Me-osh and Me-andi or MEME!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue May 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

Me-osh and Me-andi or MEME!
MEME for the win!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 20, 2014 6:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: Can someone post what it's all about. Hulu can't be viewed in Canada. Thanks!

Here's the transcript

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Cfbb287a-cd7f-4567-b39a-e576606faf29

"My name is Josh I'm a financial advisor from Atlanta, GA. In 2002 I was drafted to play major league baseball with the Milwaukee Brewers.  I always dreamed as a little kid of being a professional baseball player and all my hard work had finally paid off.  I loved it until I got to be a professional after the first year"

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 E3fd6ab1-e169-4830-aea3-9c105fd02c24

"It was tough.  I was 17 years old.  I was playing with a lot of older guys too. It was very tough on me going alone for the first time. Then I tore my hip flexor and pulled my groin. I literally missed the whole season rehabbing in Arizona. That's when I first started to ponder my life a little bit and think of what I wanted out of life.  I always wanted to have a family young, to get married, to have kids, to settle down young.  When you start to look at the long term lifestyle of a baseball player it's very tough to do all that stuff. It was a very tough decision stopping but it was something I needed to do."

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 D4945eaf-d1f5-420f-92d3-7ca98fa1e0a7

"I went back to school and finished my schooling. And now I want to find a wife more than anything.  I'm excited for this experience.  I'm excited to meet Andi and see how well we mesh. I just can't wait to meet her.  She's feisty. She's very sexy. She's a good looking girl. She's smart. She's a real women. I'm living in Atlanta now. She's in Atlanta. I'm pumped man.  Are we ready to start the show now? Can we go out there now? Can I meet her?"  He laughs (and shows that incredible smile)

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 4daaa4c0-4953-46f9-bf58-6c12b0b0c804

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:05 pm

God that smile. *swoon* :Drool: :Drool: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx