SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by albean99 Thu May 29, 2014 11:33 pm

I didn't think Josh came across as sincere when he was gushing to Andi.  I wonder if she had doubts about him in the beginning?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:36 pm

julychild wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:I love his energy and don't believe he is drunk AT ALL. Andi is high energy and sassy and needs a man to match her intelligence (he graduated cum laude), and enthusiasm for life.

wow, I'm impressed by his intelligence, I think intelligence (combined with maturity) is super sexy. That being said, I am sure a lot of the other guys are equally intelligent (or more), cum laude or not...

Yes-impressive! Could this be part of the explanation why he has not dated in a while? Focusing on school

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:38 pm

I thought we were discussing Andi & Josh not whether those who graduate w honors are more intelligent than those who don't attend college. The point is that I feel Josh is a good match for Andi at several levels. He does not appear drunk but a man who loves God, his family and his dog. In addition, I am personally impressed with his academic accomishments.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 29, 2014 11:47 pm

And I don't think Andi would have been so eager in that kiss if she was really questioning Josh's sincerity.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 29, 2014 11:47 pm

I would like to remind posters that this is a discussion thread. Key word being "discussion". All discussion is respected/welcome as long as site rules are followed.  Yes, it is nice to be on topic 100%, but as we know this is not the case when someone is trying to make a point in the discussion.
It is not the job of posters to remind us what the topic is--that is the job of mods and the admin. If there are problems in this area, feel free to contact one of us. Thank you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Agreed Loveinterest! He seems like one of the good guys.  I really liked how he tried to get drunk Craig inside so someone else can have time with Andi.  

His ex gf wished him well on twitter back in March sounds like they are still friends.  I think this says a lot about his character so far.

http://bacheloretteandi.com/tag/bachelorette-contestant-josh-murray/

Last edited by Steel2009 on Thu May 29, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I thought we were discussing Andi & Josh not whether those who graduate w honors are more intelligent than those who don't attend college. The point is that I feel Josh is a good match for Andi at several levels. He does not appear drunk but a man who loves God, his family and his dog. In addition, I am personally impressed with his academic accomishments.

With all due respect, you posted your opinion that Andi needs someone like Josh who can match her intelligence because he graduated with honours. That is quite an accomplishment, and I'm sure he is proud as are his family. Your post indicated to me that it is of your opinion that those who graduate with honors are more intelligent.

I posted my opinion on why graduating with honours doesn't necessarily mean that's the best match for a person. Something I'm entitled to post, as any registered member here is entitled to.

I suggest you stay in the fan threads, if you are not able to discuss the topic of Josh under Spoilers and Discussion which includes positive or negative comments.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:08 am

Wait! So did his ex also date Aaron?

https://twitter.com/brittanymccord/status/464408712787292160

https://twitter.com/brittanymccord/status/443920659136413696

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:13 am

Steel2009 wrote:Wait! So did his ex also date Aaron?  

Lol.. Pre season some folks saw the tweets and suggested that this girl saying those as in a tongue in the cheek statements. She apparently a die hArd fan of both Murrays.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:22 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Wait! So did his ex also date Aaron?  

Lol.. Pre season some folks saw the tweets and suggested that this girl saying those as in a tongue in the cheek statements. She apparently a die hArd fan of both Murrays.

Oh, ok. Just seeing it now Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:28 am

I'm all for positive & negative comments & respect all opinions, please extend the same courtesy to me. In fact, I would think Andi probably asked that bachelors have a college degree, along with other qualities and characteristics on her wish list. She is hoping for the highest level of comparability.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 12:41 am

Loveinterest wrote:I'm all for positive & negative comments & respect all opinions, please extend the same courtesy to me.  In fact, I would think Andi probably asked that bachelors have a college degree, along with other qualities and characteristics on her wish list. She is hoping for the highest level of comparability.

I have to agree with you. I can very much see Andi have a specific list of needs and wants that only include bachelors with a college degree.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx