SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:50 pm

I don't see Josh having a temper either, out spoken yes, but why is that a bad thing?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by missfire1977 Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:58 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:I guess it's just me, but I really don't see Josh as having a temper.

He is outspoken, and he is definitely confident.  Maybe a little arrogant to some, I can see where that might come across, but I just don't see this raging bull temper that people are portraying him to have.

I personally don't have a problem with Josh's personality/temperment. I am VERY competitive. I played sports in school. I am a dominant woman who only dates alpha males. I have dated guys like Nick and it never worked out. Those guys were really nice but I ended up running over them(not on purpose) so I didn't respect them. My boyfriend is like Josh and he puts me in my place when he needs to and I respect the heck out of that. Plus there is never a dull moment. LOL!
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:59 pm

Piper61 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^ I don't see it either.  And, as of yet, I haven't seen jealousy, either.  TPTB like to exploit any chink in the armor that they can find.  While in CT, Josh didn't spend much time alone with Andi so I'm sure that was hard.  He's a competitive guy, and emotion comes out in competition.

Also, these guys aren't blind (or deaf) and they can see who Andi's into (or not).  And I'm sure she spent more time with the guys she liked best, given the opportunity.  We have to wait two weeks to see their one on one interaction (and our anticipation by then will be almost as keen as theirs was at the time!), then we'll see how he reacts when she with other guys and he's around- does his confidence waiver?  Is he jealous? protective? angry?.  
 :yes:  My anticipation level is already high watching the preview for Episode 5.  giggling  When he's shown dancing with her, he tells her that he is so happy...I predict that the date goes very well and the wait will be worth it.  It will be telling how he behaves/reacts afterward as the days go by.  

Me too! 2 weeks is long time to wait. I hope we get some more clips and previews soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:01 pm

missfire1977 wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:I guess it's just me, but I really don't see Josh as having a temper.

He is outspoken, and he is definitely confident.  Maybe a little arrogant to some, I can see where that might come across, but I just don't see this raging bull temper that people are portraying him to have.

I personally don't have a problem with Josh's personality/temperment.  I am VERY competitive.  I played sports in school.   I am a dominant woman who only dates alpha males.  I have dated guys like Nick and it never worked out.  Those guys were really nice but I ended up running over them(not on purpose) so I didn't respect them.  My boyfriend is like Josh and he puts me in my place when he needs to and I respect the heck out of that.  Plus there is never a dull moment.  LOL!

ITA to all of the above, missfire. In most cases alphas need alphas.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Silliness is totally welcome here  Smiley  but it is kind of silly that people are saying Josh has a temper because he was upset that he lost a basketball game and he did say at some point too that he was upset because he wanted to spend time with Andi and that's why he was there. Drama has to be created every season. Production probably pushed JJ to confront Andrew and I'm sure they told him to bring some of the other guys into it too.

To say someone has a bad temper or anger issues over this is a bit much. We don't know him.

And then for people to say Marcus seems like a great, calm guy? Well apparently he's a great, calm guy that likes to cheat on his girlfriends.
Oh yikes. Where does this come from??

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:16 pm

I don't think it would be normal for US to see if a guy has a temper. You would think a guy could keep it under wraps for the most part when the cameras are on.

Plenty of people who everyone thinks are nice and even keeled have tempers that only their closest family members know about.

Temper by itself is not a bad thing, of course. It is what is said and done during the outbursts that matters.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:24 pm

^ A woman who works for a Dallas radio station, I forget the name of it, but it's a really well known one and if I remember correctly it's the same one Kidd Kraddick used to be on before he passed away, was on live while looking at the bios and pictures of the men and she remembered Marcus as a guy she hooked up with in a bar. She was pissed because she eventually found out he had a girlfriend at the time she hooked up with him. Considering she said it on live radio, I highly doubt she would lie about something like that because that could easily be used as defamation of character. RS was also in studio that day too and he's made it seem like on his blogs that Marcus has gotten around. He's only 25, so I understand he plays the field, but cheating isn't a good thing - especially considering he and Andi talked about it last night on the episode.

I just find it funny that people are saying Josh has anger issues and a bad temperament when we only see little scenes of him being "fired up" about losing a basketball game and another guy getting a girls number during filming, but yet they think Marcus deserves someone better than Andi because he seems like a calm guy, but yet he cheated on his girlfriend.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but in my opinion, I just think it's crazy.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Silliness is totally welcome here  Smiley  but it is kind of silly that people are saying Josh has a temper because he was upset that he lost a basketball game and he did say at some point too that he was upset because he wanted to spend time with Andi and that's why he was there. Drama has to be created every season. Production probably pushed JJ to confront Andrew and I'm sure they told him to bring some of the other guys into it too.

To say someone has a bad temper or anger issues over this is a bit much. We don't know him.

And then for people to say Marcus seems like a great, calm guy? Well apparently he's a great, calm guy that likes to cheat on his girlfriends.

Whoa! Cheating? Is it true or just speculation?
An inquired mind wants to know.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:31 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
Piper61 wrote:^^^It could be said that Josh does not have a poker face.

giggling rotfl 

yes  exactly
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:35 pm

There is no doubt that Josh is an alpha male, he is a guys guy and a girls guy. JJ knew to go to Josh as if Josh garners respect among the all of them. Nothing wrong with a man who takes charge. If what Josh has done some consider a temper then I must have a different definition of what having a temper is.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:36 pm

notarose wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:
Piper61 wrote:^^^It could be said that Josh does not have a poker face.

giggling rotfl 

yes  exactly

Well that is something Andi can teach him..... rofl
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Hi everyone! Back on this forum. I'm definitely Team Josh. Is it true that he's half Jewish?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx