SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 19, 2014 5:51 pm

On the most recent video we see him saying he likes that she's independent. But on one of the promo videos he says he doesn't like that the others are talking to her. IMHO it's not cute or endearing. Typically an independent woman does not want to be possessed. Loved, nurtured, supported, yes.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by quietpal Mon May 19, 2014 6:03 pm

To be fair, we don't know the whole context of that conversation where he said he didn't want anyone else to talk to her. Also, we don't know which episode that aired. He had feelings for her as he said so at that point. Idk, maybe he felt they had built a connection, but knowing there were other guys still there, was just wanting it to be the end. JMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 19, 2014 6:03 pm

Clearly Andi can be independent only while wearing a 50K ring with Josh's name all over it laugh out loud! Ashley seems to have retained her independence but the ring stays on! rofl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Just a question, but would you be okay with person you had strong feelings for dating other people? I wouldn't be and as quietpal said, it was a two second clip.. No idea what the rest of the conversation was like. There's another clip involving the Connecticut rose ceremony drama and Josh is clearly stating to the guys "She's emotionally spent..." and so forth. he's clearly protective, supportive and nurturing since he's looking out for her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon May 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Just a question, but would you be okay with person you had strong feelings for dating other people? I wouldn't be and as quietpal said, it was a two second clip.. No idea what the rest of the conversation was like. There's another clip involving the Connecticut rose ceremony drama and Josh is clearly stating to the guys "She's emotionally spent..." and so forth. he's clearly protective, supportive and nurturing since he's looking out for her.

I agree Ash, I am sure there are others who felt the same as Josh when he said he did not want her talking to the other guys. Especially if the guy feels they have a great connection. It just so happens they showed Josh saying that. There is one guy that we heard saying she's my girl, so I am sure he felt the same way.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 6:41 pm

I didn't expect him to have an accent. That's interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 19, 2014 7:59 pm

I loved JP on Ash's season. I get toward the end being over it. Plus I didn't like most of Ash's F8 guys at all. I liked JP and Ryan P, the rest were kind of jerky in my opinion. JP was the one for Ash at that point they knew it and he was sick of the pretend. The over night trip with Ben ticked him off and was totally a setup as Ash later said.

I guess I don't think Josh getting tired of this setting makes him a bad person to me. I am not generally jealous, but I also prefer to meet the women my husband spends a lot of time with at work. It helps me to not be jealous.

I have yet to meet a person who never gets jealous at all.

I will wait and see Josh on my screen to decide.

But if the worst that can be said about him is that he is like JP, I will like him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon May 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Josh's mom just posted this picture! He sure looks happy!!!  :yes: 

"Lauren Goodhart Murray with Josh Murray Square 1 Burgers & Bar - Tampa
40 min · Tampa, FL, United States ·

My date tonight for a restaurant tasting. I'll see if he gets a rose or not."

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 5 N3xoc9

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Is it just me or does Andi really look a LOT like is mum. Very pretty woman.

btw, Hello plucked eyebrows!...  :P :bigsmile: 

Sweet picture, though. He looks happy and content.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 19, 2014 8:42 pm

chloep wrote:Is it just me or does Andi really look a LOT like is mum. Very pretty woman.

Unbelievable! There's those cheeks and that chin again!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 19, 2014 8:43 pm

Those Murray men sure like a dark haired brunette. Josh's brother, Aaron, dates a striking brunette as well. Andi will probably get along swimmingly with Aaron's lady Kacie McDonnell and baby sister Stephanie.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:46 pm

chloep wrote:Is it just me or does Andi really look a LOT like is mum. Very pretty woman.

No. I think so too.. Josh found his mom-ish soul-mate in Andi

Same Chin and cheeks. I do Hope all AuNatural and not Botox-ish giggling

I also Wonder if Josh got some veneers on his teeth?...i found his smile so bling2...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx