SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by momoftrips Mon May 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Sloan Bunting @Game_Of_Sloans     ·   4h    

Can't wait to actually watch this hunk tonight on the Bachelorette! mcm shakefaceclassic http://instagram.com/p/oLlySiGXNm/
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 2a6rs3m

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 19, 2014 2:54 pm

It may be true, but I think it's awfully convenient there just happened to be someone on this particular flight who sat this close and knew to tape this conversation.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 2:54 pm

What the.....?  giggling giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 19, 2014 3:41 pm

quietpal wrote:Wow, sounds like  :sourgrapes: to me. It'll be interesting to me to watch how they edit him throughout the season and we've already seen a glimpse of it on the preview video.

I agree, and this is pretty bad. I have never seen anything like this with the show. Someone mentioned he did this on purpose, which would only make it that much worse imo. sad

Hopefully it was not on purpose and he was just venting to a friend and feeling bad and sad he did not "win."
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 19, 2014 3:49 pm

^^ I really don't think he did this on purpose... He was just venting, IMO. This was probably the first time he had a chance to talk to someone without the producers/handlers listening...(well, he sure didn't expect somebody filming/recording this, IMO)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon May 19, 2014 4:06 pm

At one point, it sounds like the person on the other end asked if Nick let Andi know what Josh was like, he said yes, but he was subtle about it.

I don't necessarily see it as sour grapes. Why is it so hard to believe that Josh has a temper, is competitive, etc. Andi has a temper, and apparently stubborn. A match made in heaven. laugh out loud

Nick doesn't seem too upset though. When he says she’s incredibly stubborn, and if someone is passive aggressive and bottles it up, it probably…you know what I’m sayin?, it sounds like he's trying to imply he dodged a bullet.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 19, 2014 4:20 pm

I think he's just angry, he thought life with Andi would be filled with Cheetos, Kmart and chilling in blue capris. Umm no. Looking at Josh it's so clear who and what her type is.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 19, 2014 4:32 pm

The competitive description seems fitting for a former athlete. I'd assume Josh wouldn't be passive esp. for a woman he really likes.

A hot headed personality is not someone I enjoy watching (e.g. JP Rosenbaum and immature Chris B.) but I'm not gonna write Murray off immediately. JP's jealousy reared its ugly head towards the end but you couldn't deny that he and Ashley were captivating to watch.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 19, 2014 4:48 pm

SafronSahara wrote:The competitive description seems fitting for a former athlete. I'd assume Josh wouldn't be passive esp. for a woman he really likes.

A hot headed personality is not someone I enjoy watching (e.g. JP Rosenbaum and immature Chris B.) but I'm not gonna write Murray off immediately. JP's jealousy reared its ugly head towards the end but you couldn't deny that he and Ashley were captivating to watch.

Nice post.  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Bet2Win wrote:At one point, it sounds like the person on the other end asked if Nick let Andi know what Josh was like, he said yes, but he was subtle about it.  

I don't necessarily see it as sour grapes.  Why is it so hard to believe that Josh has a temper, is competitive, etc.  Andi has a temper, and apparently stubborn.  A match made in heaven.   laugh out loud 

Nick doesn't seem too upset though.  When he says she’s incredibly stubborn, and if someone is passive aggressive and bottles it up, it probably…you know what I’m sayin?, it sounds like he's trying to imply he dodged a bullet.

Yes, that is the impression I got as well. He just doesn't sound all that upset, more like frustrated at all that he had been put through. Will be interesting to see him on screen tonight. I just saw the interviews by one of the entertainment shows of the guys...Tasos, Chris, Josh and Marquel. It was interesting to watch them talking to the camera...it looks like before the show...and not edit personalities either. I liked Tasos a lot more than I thought I would. Thought Josh had that southern twang going and seemed the most comfortable talking to the camera. Marquel seemed nice and Chris looks like he has a sarcastic personality...he looked like he was biting his tongue trying not to laugh at one point. Wish we got a bit more of this to get an impression of the real personality.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 19, 2014 5:31 pm

Maybe some can move those vids to Nick's thread, or the F1/F2 thread to keep on topic in Josh's thread.

Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 19, 2014 5:43 pm

I don't believe the whole thing with this tape is authentic but I do believe that Josh is jealous and insecure.  That came across to me in the last video how he was saying he didn't like other talking to her.  To me a big red flag and someone to stay away from.  If something is too good to be true it probably is too good to be true.  JMO  no
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx