SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by SLA44 Thu May 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
chloep wrote:
nonnie wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ not much planning needed there.... they live 3 miles apart.  Hugesmile 

I thought Andi lived in Buck Head and he lived in Athens. When did he move to the Atlanta area? If he is still in Athens then he is about 1hr15 minutes from her. I haven't read he is in Atlanta can you provide the details to this. TIA

He actually moved to Atlanta in January and not only lives he in Atlanta, he lives in the Brookhaven neighborhood, which is right next to Buckhead(where Andi lives.) Their places are literately 3 miles apart.

So from January until filming started in ---March(?) a couple months they lived within walking distance of each other, probably shopped at the same places, grabbed food and a drink at the same watering holes, did their dry cleaning etc. BUT--even if they never, ever bumped into each other in the time they had prior to filming, none of their circle of friends intersected at all.
I think I will buy a bridge.

rotfl rofl 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Alanna wrote:Especially because they're the same age, same family background, same level of "attractive" and at least moderately well known. Right. I don't think they dated or anything but had an eye on each other when they left for filming? 100%.

Exactly. It doesn't matter if the actually met, IMO. If the show is a ten mile race, he had a 5 mile head start on everyone else, IMO. If they turn out to actually be soul mates, I guess still a good story that they got together on tv. But overall, the most predetermined match the show's had, to me which is disappointing.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Finally: RS dishing about Josh - Andi a lil bit..laugh out loud...

Speaking of Josh, he’s the first guy we see Andi pull aside for some 1-on-1 time.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for once, i agree with Stevie - on the bolded  giggling

Ugh, he is such a turd.

Agree.
And I snipped his post to comment on the fact that she was not the one to pull him aside for 1on1 time. She was walking towards a group of guys and Josh moved forward quickly and took her off to talk to her.  A lying, exaggerating  turd.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
chloep wrote:
nonnie wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ not much planning needed there.... they live 3 miles apart.  Hugesmile 

I thought Andi lived in Buck Head and he lived in Athens. When did he move to the Atlanta area? If he is still in Athens then he is about 1hr15 minutes from her. I haven't read he is in Atlanta can you provide the details to this. TIA

He actually moved to Atlanta in January and not only lives he in Atlanta, he lives in the Brookhaven neighborhood, which is right next to Buckhead(where Andi lives.) Their places are literately 3 miles apart.

So from January until filming started in ---March(?) a couple months they lived within walking distance of each other, probably shopped at the same places, grabbed food and a drink at the same watering holes, did their dry cleaning etc. BUT--even if they never, ever bumped into each other in the time they had prior to filming, none of their circle of friends intersected at all.
I think I will buy a bridge.

All that while momma Murray was already a fan and Aaron, suddenly out of the blue, starts following Andi in social media, but no, Josh had no idea how to contact her. Suspect 

I will buy the bridge with you Kasha.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu May 22, 2014 6:45 pm

So I noticed on the first pg someone posted a vine of Josh's brother pranking him and you can see his tattoo on his left arm(?) And the screencaps of ep 2 show he has another tattoo on his right arm? Or is it the same arm?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu May 22, 2014 6:46 pm

Atlanta area is very populated it's not the type of place where everyone knows everyone and that includes the people in your neighborhood....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Why would either Andi or Josh be dishonest and not admit they knew eachother prior to filming? If's not such a stretch to think they never met or knew eachother in the short 2 months they lived in the same heavily populated city. I've lived on the same street for over 10 years and don't know everyone on my street.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Loveinterest wrote:Why would either Andi or Josh be dishonest and not admit they knew eachother prior to filming?  If's not such a stretch to think they never met or knew eachother in the short 2 months they lived in the same heavily populated city. I've lived on the same street for over 10 years and don't know everyone on my street.

I don't think they met before. But I definitely think they knew of each other. Especially since Andi had that tweet about Josh's brother and her dad having a man crush on him.

I really don't care if two people live in the same city are put on the show and end up together, they just have a better shot of making it in the real world.

My issue with the whole thing was that as soon as Josh was released as a contestant, all the things about him and Andi on paper just lined up too perfectly. Down to the same half religious background and the fact that they look like they could literally be brother and sister. It just seems too perfect. I hope I am wrong.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 22, 2014 7:54 pm

Loveinterest wrote:Why would either Andi or Josh be dishonest and not admit they knew eachother prior to filming?  If's not such a stretch to think they never met or knew eachother in the short 2 months they lived in the same heavily populated city. I've lived on the same street for over 10 years and don't know everyone on my street.

There are a number of reasons why it's difficult to believe they didn't know each other. The wonderful sleuthers here have since gathered information that there were tweets between Momma M and Mr Dorfman prior to filming. Josh's brother following Andi on twitter, or vice versa, someone can correct me on that. Then one of them unfollowing the other. Comments by Momma M about the possibility of of one son might be in the NFL and the other engaged. The rumour Josh and Andi met in hotel room prior to filming. Some of these points have proof, others don't. Naturally, one begins to think, they must have met prior to filming.

It's not so much as Andi and Josh being dishonest, because they certainly aren't going to greet each other like they are best buds, IMO what's annoying is the TPTB doing everything in their power to have the ending they want, because the previous season was a dud in their eyes. So Josh applies to be on the 'ette. He lives near by, boom, storyboard is formed. She found love in her own back yard. Bottom line, is revenue.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 22, 2014 8:24 pm

In regards to the tweets between the parents, I don't think we can put any stock into that. I don't think this points at all to Josh and Andi knowing each other.
Lauren Murray tweeted this to Hy: We're hoping to meet your spectacular daughter!
Hy Dorfman tweeted this back to her several days later: I admire your children's family first attitude. At our kids age they will make their own decisions, but luck to your son.

Aaron Murray Followed Andi at the beginning of the season, but that's because he found out that Josh was definitely going to be a constant on the show. I'm assuming he read Reality Steve and considering RS from day one said Andi was the bachelorette, I'm sure Aaron wanted to know more about the girl his brother would eventually "compete" for on a reality show. There's a real possibility that Aaron unfollowed Andi on Twitter throughout the filming process because he was told to. Also, the rest of the Murray clan no longer follow Andi on any Social Media. I'm going to take that as either Josh didn't win and they don't want anything to do with her or Josh is the F1 and the family can't be following her.

Just because Lauren Murray posted on Facebook her son could be getting engaged doesn't prove that Andi and Josh knew about each other. To me it just proves he made it to the F2.

As a 23 year old living in Boston, I rarely see the same people out at local bars, restaurants, etc. and I would say it's comparable to Atlanta. It's very possible they never met.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 22, 2014 8:39 pm

I should have added, it's not normal for parents of contestants to tweet/fbook about the show prior to airing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 22, 2014 8:56 pm

I mean I do think everyone not named Josh walked into a somewhat rigged game because she had her feelers up for this guy already and planned to keep an eye on him from the second she knew he was going to be on, but I don't think she would have chosen him if she didn't want to. Josh may have started at a big advantage but at the end of the day, he only became f1 if Andi really fell for him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx