SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 9:58 am

nonnie wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ not much planning needed there.... they live 3 miles apart.  Hugesmile 

I thought Andi lived in Buck Head and he lived in Athens. When did he move to the Atlanta area? If he is still in Athens then he is about 1hr15 minutes from her. I haven't read he is in Atlanta can you provide the details to this. TIA

dpao84 wrote:He said it as soon as he walked out of the limo, that he moved to Atlanta in January.

Josh's entrance :starting 0:00 (o:24: living in Atlanta)

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 22, 2014 10:04 am

nannymargie wrote:I wish we would get pics to go with these tweets.
Really we have people taping Nick for a hour but not a one second snap of Josh! rofl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 10:12 am

Finally: RS dishing about Josh - Andi a lil bit..laugh out loud...

RS - Josh M: He stole Brian’s game and said he’s excited it’s her and she’s the only reason he’s here. He just moved to Atlanta. What a lay up this season is. When can I start confirming girls for Chris’ season?

Speaking of Josh, he’s the first guy we see Andi pull aside for some 1-on-1 time. Think she’s digging him? Andi: “Josh M. is my type. Nailed it. Pegged it. Damn!” In return, Josh tells Andi “my mom absolutely loves you,” which in turn makes Andi say, “I definitely have to keep my eye on that one.” So for Sean’s season, we barely knew who the hell Catherine was for the first five episodes and now they’re married. Nikki was kind of under the radar too in Juan Pablo’s season. Even with Chris on Des’ season, he never really jumped out at anyone. But this? Geez. It’s like they’re gonna have to hose these two down at some point with all the fire coming off them. He’s her type, his mom loves her, her dad is obsessed with his brother, they live right next to each other, on and on and on it goes. Even though they never showed Hy at the cocktail party tonight, do you think he started fangirling all over Josh the second he met him? Maybe gave him a couple footballs to take home to have Aaron autograph? I mean, Hy did is a huge UGA fan so I gotta imagine he had a hard time keeping it in his pants once he realized who Josh was.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for once, i agree with Stevie - on the bolded  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Thu May 22, 2014 10:45 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Finally: RS dishing about Josh - Andi a lil bit..laugh out loud...

RS - Josh M: He stole Brian’s game and said he’s excited it’s her and she’s the only reason he’s here. He just moved to Atlanta. What a lay up this season is. When can I start confirming girls for Chris’ season?

Speaking of Josh, he’s the first guy we see Andi pull aside for some 1-on-1 time. Think she’s digging him? Andi: “Josh M. is my type. Nailed it. Pegged it. Damn!” In return, Josh tells Andi “my mom absolutely loves you,” which in turn makes Andi say, “I definitely have to keep my eye on that one.” So for Sean’s season, we barely knew who the hell Catherine was for the first five episodes and now they’re married. Nikki was kind of under the radar too in Juan Pablo’s season. Even with Chris on Des’ season, he never really jumped out at anyone. But this? Geez. It’s like they’re gonna have to hose these two down at some point with all the fire coming off them. He’s her type, his mom loves her, her dad is obsessed with his brother, they live right next to each other, on and on and on it goes. Even though they never showed Hy at the cocktail party tonight, do you think he started fangirling all over Josh the second he met him? Maybe gave him a couple footballs to take home to have Aaron autograph? I mean, Hy did is a huge UGA fan so I gotta imagine he had a hard time keeping it in his pants once he realized who Josh was.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for once, i agree with Stevie - on the bolded  giggling

Ugh, he is such a turd.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu May 22, 2014 12:55 pm

nonnie wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ not much planning needed there.... they live 3 miles apart.  Hugesmile 

I thought Andi lived in Buck Head and he lived in Athens. When did he move to the Atlanta area? If he is still in Athens then he is about 1hr15 minutes from her. I haven't read he is in Atlanta can you provide the details to this. TIA

He actually moved to Atlanta in January and not only lives he in Atlanta, he lives in the Brookhaven neighborhood, which is right next to Buckhead(where Andi lives.) Their places are literately 3 miles apart.

Last edited by chloep on Thu May 22, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 22, 2014 12:58 pm

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckhead_(Atlanta)

Info on Andi's neighborhood. This girl isn't moving to Bumble, IA anytime soon.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I wish we would get pics to go with these tweets.
Really we have people taping Nick for a hour but not a one second snap of Josh! rofl

My thoughts exactly! LOL

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 22, 2014 1:29 pm

chloep wrote:
nonnie wrote:

He actually moved to Atlanta in January and not only lives he in Atlanta, he lives in the Brookhaven neighborhood, which is right next to Buckhead(where Andi lives.) Their places are literately 3 miles apart.

So from January until filming started in ---March(?) a couple months they lived within walking distance of each other, probably shopped at the same places, grabbed food and a drink at the same watering holes, did their dry cleaning etc. BUT--even if they never, ever bumped into each other in the time they had prior to filming, none of their circle of friends intersected at all.
I think I will buy a bridge.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Especially because they're the same age, same family background, same level of "attractive" and at least moderately well known. Right. I don't think they dated or anything but had an eye on each other when they left for filming? 100%.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Thu May 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Well, I live, shop, eat, socialize, etc very close to a ton of people that I do know, and I rarely, if ever run into any of them.

So, I can definitely see where they would not run into each other.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Clearly, Josh knew who Andi was before filming began. Andi was in and out of Atlanta during Jan and Feb while the Bachelor was filming (I'm pretty sure she knew she was the b-ette in Feb if not in Jan). Josh moved in Jan- but could have been late in the month, so they really wouldn't have had much time for him to "find" her- and he wouldn't have been that aware of her existence (from the show) until at least late Jan.

Atlanta (and Buckhead) are not small places and there are thousands of people their age living and working there, many of whom are very attractive. Entirely probable that they had never laid eyes on each other- or at least noticed

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by ag54 Thu May 22, 2014 2:47 pm

First time poster, but someone upthread asked about Josh's work. If you look up the Capstone Financial Planners website in Atlanta, he is listed as an associate. His phone number listed has a 706 area code which is Athens, so probably same from college. I'm sure he wouldn't be listed on their website if he wasn't legitimately employed there. No pic with his listing though - Boo.

ag54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx