SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:52 pm

Oh Dear!!  From the press Release about group date next week:

The Bachelorette takes six excited bachelors to the quaint town of Monselice, where they soak up the local culture. When they arrive at a medieval castle where prisoners were interrogated, Andi reveals that all the men will be taking lie detector tests. One charming man is nervous that his big secret will be uncovered. But the real shock comes when Andi finds out that four of her bachelors are not telling the truth. What will she do about it? At the group date after party, one dashing bachelor shocks Andi with a surprise revelation while another man confronts her about his dislike for taking the lie detector test. And the Bachelorette’s secret admirer is finally exposed. But one disgruntled suitor verbally attacks the man who receives the group date rose.

Last edited by Steel2009 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:53 pm

pander3575 wrote:When I first saw the tweet about being thankful I thought he must be saying he didn't end up with Andi.  However it could also be that he had really wanted and prayed for a baseball career which didn't come to be.  Doing this show he may have just been hoping for a connection and possibly a future with Andi but didn't really pray for it and it was given to him which he feels so thankful for.  So who knows what's going on when he likes or quotes someone.

I like this thought.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:54 pm

"another man confronts her about his dislike for taking the lie detector test."

This is obviously Josh. We saw that in the previews as well.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:56 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:"another man confronts her about his dislike for taking the lie detector test."

So i guess, RS was wrong. She does read the results.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:58 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:"another man confronts her about his dislike for taking the lie detector test."

This seems so Josh-y of him to do- he wants to be believed on his character and taken at his word, not taken around the wringer multiple times to prove he's being truthful. I can definitely see some tense moments here but that will definitely end in cuddling, snuggling, and mewling of some kind.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:00 pm

^^ Ugh, I hope so. I'm hoping for some great 1:1 time. Could this make Andi so upset that she says it's too good to be true if Josh won't comply? I assume he'll eventually take the test though right?

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:01 pm

I just saw the video with Nick trashing Josh. This is not the guy we have being watching on dates with Andi. This is the true Nick. This video is real,there is no set up here. He had no idea he was being recorded. Busted.
This confirms HE IS NOT F1. Thankfully, Andi is beginning to see the real him.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:02 pm

It also may seem like since she read the results and 4 of the guys were lying Josh could have been one of them? So she may have had her guard up again hence the "I don't know how you feel" quote

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Piper61 wrote:I loved the outtake last night about the seagull pooping on Josh.  Too funny.  One thing that I enjoy about their interactions is their ability to laugh together.  Josh genuinely laughs heartily and wholly.  

Omg, I didn't see it until I've read your post. Sooooooo funy  lolpanda 
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Luvvy wrote:^^ Ugh, I hope so. I'm hoping for some great 1:1 time. Could this make  Andi so upset that she says it's too good to be true if Josh won't comply? I assume he'll eventually take the test though right?

Rumor has it they all take the test but Andi is not shown the results or does not want to see them.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Alanna wrote:

This seems so Josh-y of him to do- he wants to be believed on his character and taken at his word, not taken around the wringer multiple times to prove he's being truthful. I can definitely see some tense moments here but that will definitely end in cuddling, snuggling, and mewling of some kind.

This is probably exactly what happens. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:06 pm

And maybe she didn't actually read or see them, but TPTB are stirring the pot and telling her several of the guys have questionable readings that would imply they are lying in some of their answers. Surely she knows the questions if not the results.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines