SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Well well looks like they seem pretty comfortable with each other to me. A producer posted this on their IG along with other photos from the episode.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 92732412
I don't do Instagram, can you post the others, pretty please?  Praying   Their 1on1 date seemed so short to me, did it seem that way to anyone else??  
there wasn't anymore of Josh and Andi I meant pics from the group date and scenery.

Even "off camera" she is all over him. I like the way he always has his arms around her. Their new hashtag is..... #Icanalwaysseethechemistry  Hugesmile 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Often expressing gratitude or making a daily gratitude list is part of one's daily devotionals and prayers regardless of faith/religion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:28 pm

cindebugg wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Bringing over the Lyrics that Cinde posted on another Thread.  Loved that she asked him to listen to the lyrics!!

cindebugg wrote:
Here are the lyrics to Andi and Josh's date song.

Extraordinary Light

It's an ordinary day, and ordinary night, an ordinary face and an extraordinary light. An ordinary way to an ordinary life, and ordinarily I'd stay but this ain't ordinary, right?

If there's one good reason for taking it slowly. I know I haven't found it yet and that's why I'm alone. Repeat

But this ain't no typical love. This is the kind that people dream of their whole life and this ain't no typical love, it's balanced firmly on the edge of a knife. This ain't no typical love No oh oh oh oh. No oh oh oh .

It's an ordinary day, and ordinary night, an ordinary face and an extraordinary light. An ordinary way to an ordinary life, and ordinarily I'd stay but this ain't ordinary, right?

If there's one good reason for taking it slowly. I know I haven't found it yet and that's why I'm alone. Repeat

Thank you! I thought I posted them in this thread last night.  Now I'm wondering whose thread I posted them in. LOL!

You may have and I probably missed it.
Thanks again! Beautiful lyrics....We need a JODI video using this song at the end.
Maybe Sophie will make one.. Praying  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:30 pm

^^^I love that if you just ran across that random picture beyond the show you would just believe that they are a long-time couple simply enjoying a boat ride and chatting up other people. Looks like two people who can't be close enough to each other.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:30 pm

If anyone has the video for Andi and Josh's date last night ,please post it here. Dame DVR didn''t record the show for me last night and I'm dieing to see it. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:31 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Even "off camera" she is all over him.  I like the way he always has his arms around her.  Their new hashtag is.....   #Icanalwaysseethechemistry     Hugesmile 

I noticed this too. Josh isn't just affectionate, he's affectionate in the way Andi wants and complains about the other guys. I mean, he is all over her like some sexy poison ivy right now. Even when they were picking pastries, he was trying to be all over her. Hilarious and because she likes it, also totally adorable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Bringing over the Lyrics that Cinde posted on another Thread.  Loved that she asked him to listen to the lyrics!!

cindebugg wrote:
Here are the lyrics to Andi and Josh's date song.

Extraordinary Light

But this ain't no typical love. This is the kind that people dream of their whole life and this ain't no typical love, it's balanced firmly on the edge of a knife. This ain't no typical love No oh oh oh oh. No oh oh oh .

Thank you! I thought I posted them in this thread last night.  Now I'm wondering whose thread I posted them in. LOL!

You may have and I probably missed it.
Thanks again!  Beautiful lyrics....We need a JODI video using this song at the end.
Maybe Sophie will make one.. Praying  Praying 

Sophie that would be awesome. Looking forward to one of those.  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:33 pm

giggling  Sexy poison ivy!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:40 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't think the quotes Josh posts are anything but inspiration quotes he likes. He just seems like a quote person on social media.

ITA. I am a quote person and I like to share positive and inspiring quotes to bless others. He is a man after my own heart. A positive man, very hard to find.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:52 pm

I loved the outtake last night about the seagull pooping on Josh. Too funny. One thing that I enjoy about their interactions is their ability to laugh together. Josh genuinely laughs heartily and wholly.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:06 pm

Poop for good luck. Yea it was weirdly funny and of course "I take sh!* for you" was cute too.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:07 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
umngirl wrote:I don't think the quotes Josh posts are anything but inspiration quotes he likes. He just seems like a quote person on social media.

ITA. I am a quote person and I like to share positive and inspiring quotes to bless others. He is a man after my own heart. A positive man, very hard to find.

Just about all the guys post quotes of some sort.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines