SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:13 pm

Piper61 wrote:And maybe she didn't actually read or see them, but TPTB are stirring the pot and telling her several of the guys have questionable readings that would imply they are lying in some of their answers.  Surely she knows the questions if not the results.  
Exactly. She may not have read the results but the producers were in her ear telling her some of the guys aren't being honest.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:33 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Piper61 wrote:And maybe she didn't actually read or see them, but TPTB are stirring the pot and telling her several of the guys have questionable readings that would imply they are lying in some of their answers.  Surely she knows the questions if not the results.  
Exactly. She may not have read the results but the producers were in her ear telling her some of the guys aren't being honest.

That's just wrong!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:

That's just wrong!!
they don't care. All they want is so e good drama.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I just saw the video with Nick trashing Josh. This is not the guy we have being watching on dates with Andi. This is the true Nick. This  video is real,there is no set up here. He had no idea he was being recorded. Busted.
This confirms HE IS NOT F1. Thankfully, Andi is beginning to see the real him.

Here I go again what video? I am trying to work and can't keep up.  giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:52 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:I just saw the video with Nick trashing Josh. This is not the guy we have being watching on dates with Andi. This is the true Nick. This  video is real,there is no set up here. He had no idea he was being recorded. Busted.

Here I go again what video?  I am trying to work and can't keep up.   giggling 

The RS spoiler video...right Maggenzm ??

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:54 pm

Their date was awesome! I have no doubt that they only want us to see the chemistry they have and nothing beyond that....Andi is just so giddy with him and she seems extra nervous as if she does not want to say the wrong thing. Also, she has one of those subtle smiles all the time with him. It's as if she does not want to grin too much or she'll look silly. I don't know how to explain it, but it makes sense in my own head. Lol anyway, I really like the way they interact with each other. They always joke with each other and it reminds me of myself when I date someone. I can just see it with them. I know the spoilers cloud my judgement and he could possibly not even be F1, but I enjoy watching them together. JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:54 pm

According to Andrew in this deleted scene: Josh and nick were "super tight"

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765/VDKA0_dtrmp49g

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:57 pm

^^ Which is sad because it's obvious in that video Nick was bitter with everything he said about Josh. which is a shame because they were close friends. This further proves RS video. However, this is all going to make an interesting atfr.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:03 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:^^ Which is sad because it's obvious in that video Nick was bitter with everything he said about Josh. which is a shame because they were close friends. This further proves RS video. However, this is all going to make an interesting atfr.

Agreed! After seeing that video, now wondering if Josh was throwing a little SHADE nick's way when he tweeted these:

Josh Murray @jmurbulldog · 13h
Love my boy Cody Sattler, tell it how it is brother #alwaysthankfulandblessed #respect

Josh Murray @jmurbulldog · 4h
He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. -Epictetus #BeAlwaysGrateful

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Yupp definitely shade. And Nick seemed to have thrown shade a week or two ago about josh staring at Andi's chest after the 2nd rose ceremony.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:^^ Which is sad because it's obvious in that video Nick was bitter with everything he said about Josh. which is a shame because they were close friends. This further proves RS video. However, this is all going to make an interesting atfr.

Agreed!  After seeing that video, now wondering if Josh was throwing a little SHADE nick's way when he tweeted these:

Josh Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  13h
Love my boy Cody Sattler, tell it how it is brother #alwaysthankfulandblessed #respect

Josh Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  4h
He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.  -Epictetus   #BeAlwaysGrateful
Ahhhhh, yes. That could very well be the explanation.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Does anyone know if there's a video clip out there anywhere of Andi and Josh's date? If so , can someone bring it over here? Thanks!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines