SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Luvvy Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:54 pm

I really like what I've seen of Josh so far. He reminds me of another one of my favorites, Sean. I think some people are definitely stereotyping him even Andi.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Luvvy Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:20 pm

I think you nailed it. I am anxious to see her come undone and get out of her own way, but I understand also having that too good to be true feeling and not being able to trust.
SafronSahara wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:Oy! Trying not to have a favorite this season, but I admit Andi and Josh are on another level. He should have just proposed on the boat and got it over with.
 :WAVEY: Come on, NY...join #TeamJodi!

bestbud! I don't want to get burned again!

I listened to stupid RS last time and only watched the Des and Brooke dates. When it was all said and done and voila, she picks Chris, I sat down for 5 hours to watch the Chris and Des marathon. I laughed when they danced in the shop, swooned when they danced to matt white's song, cringed every.single.time. he read her poetry, cried like a baby when Des said she didn't know how it felt to be loved and that she felt guilty for not loving Chris the whole time (why didn't I see it too??? ), and finally ate my weight in ice cream during their FRC.

This time, I'm watching all the dates, not missing a beat! Though i have to admit, I think she's gone for Josh. Homegirl is helpless around him.

Bach, I know what you mean, I will never forget Des season, the anger, the joy, the disbelief. That season changed the spoiler forever. Because many, like you, trusted RS completely and only watch the spoiler F1 dates, and skipped all others dates. But, that changed after Des season, that season, the producers had accomplished their goal of putting distrust about RS spoiler F1 forever, Many spoilfans had to go back and watch Chres dates, just like you did. Many saw what most of us, non spoil fans saw, but some still believed she made a mistake.
See, right now, Im spoiled, but, I am watching, knowing that Pookie might not choose my favorite, Josh, even though I see the deep connection between them. I am guarding my heart, so I don't blame you.They have something special going on that I can't put my finger on (je ne sais quoi). It happens every season unless you have your mind made up. I agree, she is helpless around him, I see the fight within her regarding Josh, tall, dark, and handsome, BUT.... can I trust him? she thinks.... it feels perfect, almost too good to good to be true, so she will fight within herself for a while, and keep chasing NICK to make a believer out of him (her words not mine) just in case Josh isn't really what she thinks he is. But in the end, she is not going to be able to let him go, if she does, she will do the Mesnick, for sure. That's my story and I am sticking to it.
Sharleen blog:
At the cocktail party, the major thing that stood out to me was that Josh is definitely going to be final four.
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 ?format=750w
Sharleen:She doesn't look at anyone the way she looks at Josh. Close seconds are Marcus and Nick.

Bach, look at the face, Adorb!! and if she really said "Not bad, babe" in that clip?then game over... 
party time partytime 

The struggle is real. I'm so glad you've seen it as well. Whenever I've watch JoDi interactions it seems as if the wheels in Andi's head are spinning. It's obvious that she really likes him but that internal struggle is getting the best of her. Andi allows herself to be more giving with Nick Viall but with Josh she guards herself because of fear. I wonder what moment transpires between the two where Dorfman starts falling hard? The press release made it seem as if was the dates in Marseille, France.
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Luvvy wrote:I really like what I've seen of Josh so far. He reminds me of another one of my favorites, Sean. I think some people are definitely stereotyping him even Andi.

Agreed! I can't wait to see what we learn about him in the next few weeks. Looking forward to some conversation between those 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:38 pm

^^ I'm also looking forward to some conversation. I think that the "feeling" Josh has mentioned having is enough for me because I think their conversations will be heavily edited.
dpao84 wrote:Love this clip! They're so awesome together. I love the andi around Josh...that's no tv actress. 

I personally think andi and Josh will be making an appearance. Abc knows they will be loved as a couple and with a stupid train wreck like BIP they probably figure getting to promote the happy couple is worth it. Especially since Molly and Jason are going, I can see there being more couples 

No way josh is going on BIP to meet women... He'd be the next bachelor, just look at the size of his threads. And I'm telling you there's NO WAY that Andi could have let him go in the end. Just don't see it. We also have so much evidence already. The time josh came home, the snap chat, the bracelets (which sealed it for me), his moms comments, the sushi pic, the nick video.. I mean come on people these can't all be planted info!!!!

Hi, where can I find his mom's comments? I'm ready to gush over them. TIA.

Last edited by Luvvy on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Kaltie wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Linds911 wrote:All the kissing & whispering to each other during that deleted scene.  :cutesmile!: Based on the SC's, their 1 on 1 will leave them in their own little world!  Hugesmile 

I couldn't agree more ! I think Andi & Josh are about to HEAT up the screen !! Best looking couple in Bachelorette History!
Can someone help me out with the steps to making an avatar? TIA

I agree, Josh and Andi are both smoking hot...If Josh is Andi F1 they would be one of the best looking couples imo..

I think so too.

My list "so far"

1. Josh & Andi
2. Sean & Catherine
3. Chris & Des
4. Ash & JP
5. Trista & Ryan
6. Juan Pablo & Nikki

Take out Juan Pablo, move Des and Chris to #2 and that would be my list.  Smiley 
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:45 pm

What do you guys think andi says in that preview clip on msn at the very end when she turn around and puts her arms around him.... Sounds like the first word is "don't" and I can't make out what the next word is

It also looks like she throws her head back and laughs when they are showing them from behind and almost looks like he may reach down and bring her hand up to kiss.. It's different movement than what their talking about at that moment. You can tell already that their scenes are going to be heavily edited and pieced together.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:52 pm

As I've posted before, I think Andi is definitely drawn to Nick, REALLY likes him, and it is impossible to say if in her mind she is conflicted or not, but I suspect at this point in the season she remains truly open to the relationship, at minimum.

She is ALSO into Josh and open to that relationship, while her dynamic with Josh is quite different than her dynamic with Nick.  The energy coming off the screen is much more electric with Josh, but also less, well, mature?  But soooo fun and tingly.  It could come down to what kind of relationship she thinks she wants.  We'll have to watch and see.

Back in Des' season I did assume the spoilers were right, all the way to the end, but I kept thinking that it sure looked like she had the better relationship with Chris and should have been picking him.  This season is different because I can see what Andi likes about each top 2 guy, and don't think either relationship is naturally flawed like the Des/Brooks one seemed to be.  All subject to editing, of course, but they are definitely showing a very different story this season than they did in Des', so I don't really like comparing them.

All in all, totally happy to have her end up with Josh.

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 4 times in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:54 pm

dpao84 wrote:What do you guys think andi says in that preview clip on msn at the very end when she turn around and puts her arms around him.... Sounds like the first word is "don't" and I can't make out what the next word is

It also looks like she throws her head back and laughs when they are showing them from behind and almost looks like he may reach down and bring her hand up to kiss.. It's different movement than what their talking about at that moment. You can tell already that their scenes are going to be heavily edited and pieced together.
You can tell from when they were talking to her turning around and kissing him was heavily edited as it was so random. Such a shame because I would love to hear what else they were talking about.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:06 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:As I've posted before, I think Andi is definitely drawn to Nick, REALLY likes him, and it is impossible to say if in her mind she is conflicted or not, but I suspect at this point in the season she remains truly open to the relationship, at minimum.

She is ALSO into Josh and open to that relationship, while her dynamic with Josh is quite different than her dynamic with Nick.  The energy coming off the screen is much more electric with Josh, but also less, well, mature?  But soooo fun and tingly.  It could come down to what kind of relationship she thinks she wants.  We'll have to watch and see.

Back in Des' season I did assume the spoilers were right, all the way to the end, but I kept thinking that it sure looked like she had the better relationship with Chris and should have been picking him.  This season is different because I can see what Andi likes about each top 2 guy, and don't think either relationship is naturally flawed like the Des/Brooks one seemed to be.  All subject to editing, of course, but they are definitely showing a very different story this season than they did in Des', so I don't really like comparing them.

All in all, totally happy to have her end up with Josh.

The bold is the key statement here. If you go along with the comparisons of Des' F2 to Andi's, I think that both F2 are totally into her and want her, whereas there were some major question marks with Brooks and Des. Although I preferred the relationship between Chris and Des, saw the chemistry, and loved the romance, I do think if Brooks hadn't left things could have been different. Lucky for Des, that didn't happen  Hugesmile . As for Andi, I think Josh is totally into her and making that very much known, at least right now. We'll see how the edit shakes out by the end but he seems to have been a goner for her on day 1. :yes:  :yes:

ThankMeLater wrote:
dpao84 wrote:What do you guys think andi says in that preview clip on msn at the very end when she turn around and puts her arms around him.... Sounds like the first word is "don't" and I can't make out what the next word is

You can tell from when they were talking to her turning around and kissing him was heavily edited as it was so random. Such a shame because I would love to hear what else they were talking about.

ITA, and I kind of did an eyeroll because of course they leave in the part about her asking him about the draft. I know we haven't seen the whole date, but I bet that was a very small part of what they talked about.
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:06 pm

The writer of this article who knows Josh tweeted its link to him. Josh has favorited it.
http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/the-bachelorette-season-contestant-guide-061314

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Haha I loved the article! I also love how she met Josh and how he ended up being a nice guy after she stereotyped him. It seems like he gets it a lot.

I especially love this line:
"He treats girls like queens"
Andi is going to be a lucky lady Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:35 pm

I actually now think I hear "still clinging" at the very end of that clip when she wraps her arms around him. Or maybe that's just what I want to hear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines