SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:39 pm

They might simply be having a safe house visit in Cancun. Closer than LA.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:04 pm

jcrbil wrote:They might simply be having a safe house visit in Cancun.  Closer than LA.

You know at first i thought no way, but now with filming starting next week (according to Molly) and chris harrison and film crew already there, it is a very definite possibility.  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:00 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:Better one of you than me!  I would feel dirty by association.

LOL!! Me to..
I just think the timing is suspicious,  the day after the RS article comes out about snap gate he flies to Cancun.  Is this throw us off that he is not the F1 and part of the BIP cast?

interesting I think so. Remember during Des season, Chris was downtown Seattle with the producer and filming handing out flowers because he was going to be the next bach? Well that was very well done. Now, think about it, do you think they might send him to Cancun to make believe he is going to BIP, therefore not F1? If he is really F1, they will do everything possible to convince people that  RS is wrong. I think they are succeeding.  :con1:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:45 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

LOL!! Me to..
I just think the timing is suspicious,  the day after the RS article comes out about snap gate he flies to Cancun.  Is this throw us off that he is not the F1 and part of the BIP cast?

interesting I think so. Remember during Des season, Chris was downtown Seattle with the producer and filming handing out flowers because he was going to be the next bach? Well that was very well done. Now, think about it, do you think they might send him to Cancun to make believe he is going to BIP, therefore not F1? If he is really F1, they will do everything possible to convince people that  RS is wrong. I think they are succeeding.  :con1:

Well, if tptb can be foilers and set up Nick's phone call, they certainly could send Josh to Cancun, couldn't they? Frankly, I could see them sending Josh to Cancun and telling him to be sure he's seen, since then people will for sure think he's on his way to BIP and therefore not f1. The trip to Cancun is easier to orchestrate, because you'd have to be sure Nick would have attitude on the phone call- and he'd only get one shot to do it.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:56 am

jcrbil wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

LOL!! Me to..

Well, if tptb can be foilers and set up Nick's phone call, they certainly could send Josh to Cancun, couldn't they?  Frankly, I could see them sending Josh to Cancun and telling him to be sure he's seen, since then people will for sure think he's on his way to BIP and therefore not f1.  The trip to Cancun is easier to orchestrate, because you'd have to be sure Nick would have attitude on the phone call- and he'd only get one shot to do it.

Thing about that though is that he was reportedly seen by only that one woman.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:06 am

^^ But apparently he did talk with her make a little stronger point for legitimate sighting. Maybe he wasn't making sure he was seen, but he wasn't hiding either. At least not at the airport. Don't think he's been sighted since.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:58 am

Does anyone know if any new previews of andi and Josh's date Monday night have come out yet? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:02 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if any new  previews of andi and Josh's date Monday night have come out yet? TIA

Jolena have you seen this one?

http://video.us.msn.com/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-dig-deeper/5rz2u2e?from=sharepermalink&cpkey=e627b7b9-92de-4c3f-8437-19bb240f5492%257c%257c%257c%257c
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:12 am

Rosepetal wrote:
Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if any new  previews of andi and Josh's date Monday night have come out yet? TIA

Jolena have you seen this one?

http://video.us.msn.com/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-dig-deeper/5rz2u2e?from=sharepermalink&cpkey=e627b7b9-92de-4c3f-8437-19bb240f5492%257c%257c%257c%257c

Yes I have , I was wondering if there were any other ones since  hehehe 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Love this!! Momma Murray wearing #TeamJosh with her friends!!  hearthumbsup 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 8a1w9a10

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Momma Murray is just so stinking cute.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:34 pm

Aww momma Murray is so adorable! Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines