SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:00 pm

New preview

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjM6QDFx82M
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:08 pm

I'm surprised that the preview of Josh's 1on1 isn't much talk elsewhere on the boards because it's pretty telling IMO. Just look at how she acts towards Josh! She's all over him and that's only the edited version laugh out loud imagine if they showed us everything  :fanningfan 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:17 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I'm surprised that the preview of Josh's 1on1 isn't much talk elsewhere on the boards because it's pretty telling IMO. Just look at how she acts towards Josh! She's all over him and that's only the edited version laugh out loud imagine if they showed us everything  :fanningfan 

I would love to see the full unedited version.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:18 pm

nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I'm surprised that the preview of Josh's 1on1 isn't much talk elsewhere on the boards because it's pretty telling IMO. Just look at how she acts towards Josh! She's all over him and that's only the edited version laugh out loud imagine if they showed us everything  :fanningfan 

unfortunately that will never happen :giggle: 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Finally found some JODI videos on YT:
Week 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smu99exd2Y8
Week 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D68WK9uyzPI
Week 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRb0DN1IMPk

JODI Week 4 added:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTxco2Ax3iU

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:40 pm

Help!! Stupid ABC has blocked all their "extras" for viewers in Canada. Would somebody be so kind as to give an extremely detailed account of the new preview, pretty please?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:42 pm

nannymargie wrote:

It can't possibly get better than that kiss in week 3...can it?

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:49 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Help!! Stupid ABC has blocked all their "extras" for viewers in Canada. Would somebody be so kind as to give an extremely detailed account of the new preview, pretty please?

The majority of the clips have been in previous previews. The only clips I noticed that were new are Marcus saying to Andi, "I think I 'm falling in love with you" and CH saying to Andi, "the guys are going to be very upset"

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Thanks Doc! Glad to hear I'm not missing much.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Yup!!! I think we will see Andi let her guard down a little. She is kissing him on the cheek in the boat and that is a start.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:05 am

Eagle Eye wrote:Thanks Doc! Glad to hear I'm not missing much.

At the end of the clip, the narrator also says "this time Andi is shutting it down." My guess is that Andi decides to send home the 3 guys who are in conflict: Marquel, Andrew and Patrick (guilt by association with Andrew). Not very fair to Marquel at least based on what we know at this point

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:11 am

Steel2009 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Lol I was thinking the same thing but I have a feeling it def will  :yes: cheerleader these two can't seem to keep their hands and lips off of each other . , Andi said their chemistry is insane so good luck to the editing team on trying to edit these two without omitting the entire date Smiley!!!!  :shocked!: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines