SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by LMW707 Sun May 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Isabel123 wrote:momma_sab
My flowers from juan and nikki:) I love them! And I got a rose from juan!Smiley absolutely love it:) than you guys so much for everything
8.34 pm 5/11/2014
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 10261076_656993787720753_1058094663_n

I'm so impressed with these 2. Such a kind gesture. Everything feels so heartfelt and true. Hugesmile 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose Sun May 11, 2014 11:10 pm

At Margarettas in KC

photo F7271F80-8309-4129-9D77-EECC58866211_zpsy8xx79p4.jpg
https://s1275.photobucket.com/user/cyjb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/F7271F80-8309-4129-9D77-EECC58866211_zpsy8xx79p4.jpg.html

Last edited by notarose on Wed May 14, 2014 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Sheila B twitter

Met Nikki and Juan Pablo at Target. Guess what? I was a jerk and had to apologize, and they were gracious-- turns out they're real people.

(How great is she to tweet this! I like Sheila.)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun May 11, 2014 11:44 pm

notarose wrote:Sheila B twitter

Met Nikki and Juan Pablo at Target. Guess what? I was a jerk and had to apologize, and they were gracious-- turns out they're real people.

(How great is she to tweet this !  I like Sheila.)

:yes: Very nice of her to acknowledge her misconception of Nikki and JPG.

Stumbled on this video re: "First Deliberation". Was this shown on tv? I don't think so coz it seems so obvious who are JPG's front runners as early as episode 4. At 1:13- 1:33 he spoke about Nikki and boy look at his face  :cutesmile!: .

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun May 11, 2014 11:46 pm

Sarah ‏@SarahKumpf 51s
Met juanpagalavis at work tonight
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 10311150_1469985336572658_1710123804_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:Sheila B twitter

(How great is she to tweet this !  I like Sheila.)

:yes: Very nice of her to acknowledge her misconception of Nikki and JPG.

Stumbled on this video re: "First Deliberation". Was this shown on tv? I don't think so coz it seems so obvious who are JPG's front runners as early as episode 4. At 1:13- 1:33 he spoke about Nikki and boy look at his face  :cutesmile!: .

I did see it before. Thought it aired in that epi (Seoul)
Thanks for posting it again as it is fun to watch his "Nikki reaction"  Hugesmile 

What stood out to me the first time I watched it was the high note he hit. I'm still not convinced he can't sing. That car scene with Chelsey and the awful awful sing-along was, I think, just his sense of humour.

Watching it this time, amazing how this was only the first deliberation given it was half way through filming and also, he & CH seem to get along at this point.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon May 12, 2014 12:06 am

Isabel123 wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
chinita wrote:Thanks Maggenzm!  That's a very nice statement of Des. especially the bold part. I couldn't agree more... Hmm..I wonder if she knew at that time that Nikki was the winner.  I believe JP had to fight with the execs to have this part filmed.  I mean, you can clearly see Nikki was going to be his final choice at that point  I'm sure the execs were concerned that after that episode, no one was going to watch the rest of the episodes.

I think JPG knew, if you looked at the LD, you can tell he was under stress, but sang "you the only one for me", but it was deleted. If they had left that part in, everyone body would have known it was game over. I was going to post that deleted scene, but can't find it.

I still have the scene. On one of my open pages on my iPad.  It's on inside tv.ew.com posted on March 9 in an article titled "Countdown to the Bachelor finale.....

Here you go:

Thanks lady for bringing this here. Oh yes he knew, with words like " I wasn't expecting it so soon, but love comes quickly when it's meant to be", seriously, we don't need a dictionary here, and all that talk about like not love can't be true. IMO, he was going to propose to her, but after the backlash from Clare, he got scared, "what if", decided to date first to make sure. The ring guy said when he went to pick up the ring, he said he had found the one and was going to propose. So, what happened between the time he picked up the ring and LCD? May be one day we will know They look real to me!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon May 12, 2014 12:18 am

stuckinsc wrote:
notarose wrote:
sophienette wrote:and here they are with Jonathan:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 15165110

Great collage!  Nikki really does have a strong bond with some of the families of her "little peanuts" (her term for her younger patients).  It's also wonderful to see how easily JPG interacts with children like Jonathan & Mandee May (the tumorhaters honouree) as I imagine anyone in a job like Nikki's benefits from their significant other being engaged in all this work encompasses.

I agree.  I am so happy watching them support each other in their endeavors and really working to get to know each other.  They both seem to really like and respect each other.  

Oh and I liked that Nikki went natural to the Nascar race.  They get really hot, so big hair and makeup would have fallen and melted off.  I like that she is practical like that.

Also Nikki is so pretty, I don't think she needs to be really made up.

Awww! what a match these two are!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 12, 2014 12:25 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
chinita wrote:Thanks Maggenzm!  That's a very nice statement of Des. especially the bold part. I couldn't agree more... Hmm..I wonder if she knew at that time that Nikki was the winner.  I believe JP had to fight with the execs to have this part filmed.  I mean, you can clearly see Nikki was going to be his final choice at that point  I'm sure the execs were concerned that after that episode, no one was going to watch the rest of the episodes.

I think JPG knew, if you looked at the LD, you can tell he was under stress, but sang "you the only one for me", but it was deleted. If they had left that part in, everyone body would have known it was game over. I was going to post that deleted scene, but can't find it.

I still have the scene. On one of my open pages on my iPad.  It's on inside tv.ew.com posted on March 9 in an article titled "Countdown to the Bachelor finale.....

Here you go:

Thanks lady for bringing this here. Oh yes he knew, with words like " I wasn't expecting it so soon, but love comes quickly when it's meant to be", seriously, we don't need a dictionary here, and all that talk about like not love can't be true. IMO, he was going to propose to her, but after the backlash from Clare, he got scared, "what if", decided to date first to make sure. The ring guy said when he went to pick up the ring, he said he had found the one and was going to propose. So, what happened between the time he picked up the ring and LCD? May be one day we will know They look real to me!!

I agree that this song he co-wrote is definitely a proclamation of love.  As to what happened, he promised Nikki's dad TWO things: 100% sure and "the test of time".  Most people fall in love more than once meaning they don't end up married to their 1st love.  Since this song was played, I think they have been going through the "test of time".  I give them an A++ at this point  :yes: 
There was no purpose in answering the ILY question.  It would have just led to "then why didn't you propose?" I'm sure Nikki & JPG knew exactly what they were going to say.  It was just too soon for them to know if their love was sustainable.
If/when a pic of Nikki appears with a diamond on her finger then we will know that both of dad's wishes have been honored. I think they are closer to this ever day.
 :sweetheart:
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 12, 2014 12:56 am

Exchanges of tweets and couch potato mode.....

Noted: Saul G. tweet to Nikki; JPG joining the family dinner

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 245ejqv
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 21b817n
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 I5w28n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 12, 2014 1:11 am

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 24gqcue
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 12, 2014 1:13 am

Looks like they will be in St. louis tomorrow to watch the cardinals play.....

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 28 10dsi85
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19