SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose Sun May 11, 2014 7:25 pm

Thought this was nice.  Posted by JPG's mom in gratitude to her children.

nellyguinand
Gracias a estos 3 mi vida ha sido llena de alegrias, viendo hacia atrás quisiera volver a nacer y tenerlos otra vez, compartir cada minuto de nuevo y apurruñarlos más!!! Los Amo! Feliz día a todas las madres amigas!

photo 4AF2C135-938A-4768-BF3D-1E416644C685_zps3cwghhgc.jpg

Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/718167901747359261_259873914#GlMhUJCUosCsyc26.99
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Isabel123 Sun May 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Among the 3 siblings, it's only JPG who has a light brown hair.

So sweet of JPG and Nikki to bring flowers to Jonathan's mom. Remember the kid who had a brain trauma and now on the road to recovery with the help of Nikki.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 27 21cgy7p
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 7:48 pm

and here they are with Jonathan:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 27 15165110

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 11, 2014 7:57 pm

sophienette wrote:and here they are with Jonathan:

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 27 15165110

Great collage! Nikki really does have a strong bond with some of the families of her "little peanuts" (her term for her younger patients). It's also wonderful to see how easily JPG interacts with children like Jonathan & Mandee May (the tumorhaters honouree) as I imagine anyone in a job like Nikki's benefits from their significant other being engaged in all this work encompasses.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 11, 2014 8:03 pm

notarose wrote:

Great collage!  Nikki really does have a strong bond with some of the families of her "little peanuts" (her term for her younger patients).  It's also wonderful to see how easily JPG interacts with children like Jonathan & Mandee May (the tumorhaters honouree) as I imagine anyone in a job like Nikki's benefits from their significant other being engaged in all this work encompasses.

I agree. I am so happy watching them support each other in their endeavors and really working to get to know each other. They both seem to really like and respect each other.

Oh and I liked that Nikki went natural to the Nascar race. They get really hot, so big hair and makeup would have fallen and melted off. I like that she is practical like that.

Also Nikki is so pretty, I don't think she needs to be really made up.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun May 11, 2014 8:16 pm

What a lovely pic and so sweet of JPG to embrace Nikki's profession. He's really good with kids and Nikki's very open to say that it's one of the things she love about JPG.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Breaking news:

Post by notarose Sun May 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Juan Pablo and Nikki sighting a Target pic.twitter.com/Q4sogfX0Ey
 photo 673F80B5-FE41-4182-95CF-16C225F0080C_zpsuwj30xj8.jpg
https://s1275.photobucket.com/user/cyjb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/673F80B5-FE41-4182-95CF-16C225F0080C_zpsuwj30xj8.jpg.html

Well I just knew y'all would want to know  rofl

Last edited by notarose on Wed May 14, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sun May 11, 2014 9:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
notarose wrote:

Great collage!  Nikki really does have a strong bond with some of the families of her "little peanuts" (her term for her younger patients).  It's also wonderful to see how easily JPG interacts with children like Jonathan & Mandee May (the tumorhaters honouree) as I imagine anyone in a job like Nikki's benefits from their significant other being engaged in all this work encompasses.

I agree.  I am so happy watching them support each other in their endeavors and really working to get to know each other.  They both seem to really like and respect each other.  

Oh and I liked that Nikki went natural to the Nascar race.  They get really hot, so big hair and makeup would have fallen and melted off.  I like that she is practical like that.

Also Nikki is so pretty, I don't think she needs to be really made up.

I love seeing Nikki smile. I can totally understand why JP says he loves her smile. I'm smiling at my computer screen. DON'T JUDGE!! :Drool: 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 11, 2014 9:33 pm

These pictures are so heartwarming. What a nice thoughtful gesture to visit Johnathan and to give him Mom flowers.

This is every day real life they are experiencing together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sun May 11, 2014 9:40 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
Here you go:

Wow! I just caught up 5 pages. Thanks for allt he pics/tweets! I love this vid! I had not seen it. At what point did he play this for Nikki? I don't recall seeing her in that dress, or that room?

It's no wonder they didn't air that. It's so obvious she is the F1, how can anyone doubt that!

I think it happened during the evening of their last date after he opened the gift she gave him. The wrappings from the gift are laying in the bed when he puts the song on.

That's right. JP came over. She met him at the door. They talked in the front room. I've seen a longer version of this video where it shows the complete scenario but when I went back to it today, a message said "video unavailable." Nikki told JP she had a gift for him as I recall and she went to get it, he followed her to the bedroom. They sat down, she gave the gift. there was some kissing then he got up to get the song and the vid picks up here with her asking JP " what are you doing." It was so obvious that she was "the one." They edited out what they did not want us to see. I wonder if JP did this with Nikki on his own and then they wanted him to give Clare a song as well. There was some editing in the Clare scenario as well that left a different impression.

Thanks everyone for posting the recent pics at NASCAR. Great family shots and everyone looks so happy. clapping!
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun May 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Scott Mallin ‏@rwhgme 4h
@JuanPaGalavis @kansaskim88 @NASCAR we were the folks that rode with you in the elevator. Too bAd you did not come to the roof. Awesome view

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 2m
@rwhgme @kansaskim88 @NASCAR OHHHH sorry, NEXT time for sure... #WeWereHere pic.twitter.com/YYJEuNa7v7
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 27 BnZaSo8IMAAU8qD
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun May 11, 2014 10:37 pm

momma_sab
My flowers from juan and nikki:) I love them! And I got a rose from juan!Smiley absolutely love it:) than you guys so much for everything
8.34 pm 5/11/2014
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 27 10261076_656993787720753_1058094663_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19