SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose Fri May 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Isabel123 wrote:He looks good in the pic you posted Notarose.

Maybe he had a facial at the spa giggling 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 16, 2014 7:32 pm

notarose wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:This is without a doubt one of my most favorite scenes with JP and Nikki...it's during the 6th cocktail party in Taupo. New Zealand..this is 2/3 videos. ...it's flirty, sweet, cute, sexy...notice the use of particular words like "a lot"...

bowdown   Oh, yes!  This is my absolute fav scene from the show.  It's an example of wonderful Fuego.  Their bodies are saying "desire" while their words are silly fluff. It's like that saying "I could listen to you read a page from the phone book".  

To me, this scene is the way two sensual people "dance".  Their rhythm is perfectly synchronized.

Count me in, my fav scene too. A bit naughty and playful especially when JPG mentioned he's wearing pink underwear  giggling .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 16, 2014 7:39 pm

notarose wrote:

Probably  :cutesmile!: . he just posted a musicvid and he needs to shave haha.

juanpagalavis
25 minutes ago
#JuanPaMusicVid 6 AM @Jbalvin Feat. @Farrugram.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Fri May 16, 2014 7:52 pm

notarose wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:This is without a doubt one of my most favorite scenes with JP and Nikki...it's during the 6th cocktail party in Taupo. New Zealand..this is 2/3 videos. ...it's flirty, sweet, cute, sexy...notice the use of particular words like "a lot"...

bowdown   Oh, yes!  This is my absolute fav scene from the show.  It's an example of wonderful Fuego.  Their bodies are saying "desire" while their words are silly fluff. It's like that saying "I could listen to you read a page from the phone book".  

To me, this scene is the way two sensual people "dance".  Their rhythm is perfectly synchronized.

Notarose, you have a way with words! Yes, fire, fuego! And it was absolutely a "dance!"  Nikki should never say again that
she can't "dance!" Hugesmile that girl can "dance" and she knows how to play the Bachelor "game." She said in the voice over that she needed to make sure she was going to be safe to get a rose that night so she had to "bring" it and she did! :yes:
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri May 16, 2014 8:23 pm

:yes: That scene Nikki completely danced him around. A very smart move! They were SO natural and their kiss..I was like.. WOW!!! Very surprised this part was not deleted...maybe the producers liked it too?? laugh out loud I like when JPG said, Nikki "watch out"

Before that cocktail party, Nikki was also very direct expressing her feelings at the part when he asked her how do u feel after the one/one and she said, it's scary because I'm totally falling for you  :pinkaw: 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by sweety_2177 Fri May 16, 2014 8:27 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Notarose, you have a way with words! Yes, fire, fuego! And it was absolutely a "dance!"  Nikki should never say again that
she can't "dance!" Hugesmile that girl can "dance" and she knows how to play the Bachelor "game." She said in the voice over that she needed to make sure she was going to be safe to get a rose that night so she had to "bring" it and she did! :yes:

Love this scene too. I love their interaction. they are in tune with each other, and all other time they talk we get to know things about him because has a way off making him talk. but that's just me from what ive seen off their dates and conversation,. i don't watch the others laugh out loud ...
sweety_2177
sweety_2177

Female Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Probably  :cutesmile!: . he just posted a musicvid and he needs to shave haha.

juanpagalavis
25 minutes ago
#JuanPaMusicVid 6 AM @Jbalvin Feat. @Farrugram.

I take back my first guess and replace it with manscape  :yes: 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri May 16, 2014 8:57 pm

That scene is one of my favorites. I also love the expression on Nikki's face when he tells her they are going to Camilla's dance recital. Her excitement got me excited and anxious.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by sweety_2177 Fri May 16, 2014 9:29 pm

that was a great date.,because he showed her his life and she can see if she can fit in it. his choice was made then haha but had to play along to make it to the last episode haha I cant wait for the day they get engaged...
sweety_2177
sweety_2177

Female Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri May 16, 2014 9:46 pm

[quote="sweety_2177"]that was a great date.,because he showed her his life and she can see if she can fit in it. his choice was made then haha but had to play along to make it to the last episode haha  I cant wait for the day they get engaged...[/quote

I totally agree with you. His mind was already made up despite what they said
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 16, 2014 10:14 pm

Lindsay Schweitzer ‏@lschweitzer23 9m
Royals game with these fools @kidnurse70 @Nikki_Ferrell #twitterlessjan #diamondclub
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 54 BnzJz7BIcAAvbRn
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Fri May 16, 2014 10:22 pm

LMW707 wrote:
sweety_2177 wrote:that was a great date.,because he showed her his life and she can see if she can fit in it. his choice was made then haha but had to play along to make it to the last episode haha  I cant wait for the day they get engaged...[/quote

I totally agree with you. His mind was already made up despite what they said

I agree with you. He already knew but he was playing it out. At the first Rose ceremony Nikki got the second Rose.
Then she got group date roses and at one point he told her "I gave you the rose (group date) because "I want you here."
For the last four or five Rose ceremonies if she did not have a group Rose, she was called first for the first rose at the
ceremony.  cheerleader 
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19