SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:21 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
StacyNor wrote:Meh! I do think Sean and Cat should stop live tweeting the show because fans for other couples do not get their dry humor. I do not think the franchise have now toned down on them is just now Cat and Sean priorities have changed drastically with their pregnancy. Catherine has now two businesses and Sean is working on his real estate business and with their unborn baby. They are now moving on from the franchise because their life has changed. To this day he is still and the only Bachelor to marry his F1 and people appreciate and respect Sean more than any other bachelor and I saw this from comments when I read in other sites about BenLo, that he when he chose Catherine she knew that he didnt sleep with his F3 and that he was only with her after marriage. I even saw comments saying they wish they could get a Sean Lowe kind of lead again.

EDITED

Speaking for myself only, I am not angry or outraged. I am also not a "fan" of Benlo. I don't fangirl over any of these contestants. For me, it was a matter of what Sean or Cat said, not who they said it to. And the more they keep at it, the more it solidifies my opinion of them.
I don't think it was meant to be in a malicious way and I believe that because Lauren and Ben themselves didnt take it seriously. From what I seen most people that week when he said the ILYs Ben got a lot of criticism from it.

Last edited by StacyNor on Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:33 pm

My opinion goes back before Ben, starting mainly with how they treated JPG and whoever else in between.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:40 pm

Mustang19 wrote:My opinion goes back before Ben, starting mainly with how they treated JPG and whoever else in between.
Fair enough. I can understand that. Even myself I have criticized them a lot before and gave them loads of side-eye, so I can understand where you come from but I really do not think they did anything wrong with that comment about BenLo...I really don't.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:48 pm

I honestly do wish them well. I do think they are otherwise decent people. I just think sometimes it crosses the line in trying to be cute or sarcastic, and comes off mean-spirited.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:51 pm

I know many here don't visit the fan section but in case you are interested I thought I'd share this. Over the next three months we will have a new thread/poll every month to guess the gender, arrival date, and name for peanut. So if you looking for some fun make sure to stop in over starting next week!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:00 pm

umngirl wrote:I know many here don't visit the fan section but in case you are interested I thought I'd share this. Over the next three months we will have a new thread/poll every month to guess the gender, arrival date, and name for peanut. So if you looking for some fun make sure to stop in over starting next week!

Great idea. Glad you shared that. I agree that is fun. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:14 pm

bblake wrote:
blessed66 wrote:They are happy just being at home minding their own business.

Is that why they did Dancing With The Stars... and a televised wedding including an exploitation of their consummation... and half a dozen ATFR shows... and Celebrity Wife Swap... and Marriage Boot Camp.... am I missing anything? Poor Sean. He just HATES all that limelight and attention! The guy has been on more reality show episodes than any other previous contestant! I'd have 100 times more respect for him (and by extension, them as a couple) if he just owned the fact that he loves to see himself on TV instead of acting like it's some great burden that was forced upon him.

Check out the posters in their bedroom at MBC that contained quotes from each of them. Even Catherine called him a famewhore giggling
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:16 pm

umngirl wrote:I know many here don't visit the fan section but in case you are interested I thought I'd share this. Over the next three months we will have a new thread/poll every month to guess the gender, arrival date, and name for peanut. So if you looking for some fun make sure to stop in over starting next week!

Thanks Smiley that's fun:)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:19 pm

FLChica wrote:
sosleepy wrote:This is a genuine question for SeanCat fans. How involved are they with Catherine's family? How often do they go back to Seattle to see them/her friends? Just genuinely curious. I don't really follow them. From the snippets I see, it seems they are incredibly intrenched in Sean's life and with his fam.

The new couples seem to be spending a lot, and I mean A LOT of time with family. Both sides. Both Boothstowe and BenLo. DWTS avoided for both. I doubt Kaitlyn was considered, but I do think it's possible Ben turned it down partially on Sean's advice.

Catherine's father Carey Guidici went to Dallas April 2013 to meet Sean. Fact, not my opinion.

Sean & Catherine went to Seattle last May to take part in a celebrity fundraiser softball game sponsored by the Mariners. Jason & Molly and Des & Chris took part in it also, so that's not really a visit to Cat's mom but hopefully they saw Cynthia while they were in town. Cat is attending a baby shower for her friend in Seattle this weekend & hopefully she'll drop by to see Cynthia. Based on their SM they spend Easter, Mothers day, Fathers day, 4th of July, both of their birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas with the Lowes. Facts, not my opinion.

Sean & Cat film multiple reality shows, keep up with their SM product promotions, work out at the gym, dine out frequently, travel, play with their dogs. Facts, not my opinion. Given all the traveling they've done for pleasure, it's odd that they don't travel to see either of Cat's sisters. IMHO.

Evidently Cynthia will get to come out to meet her grandchild after it is born. This is my opinion based on what others have posted on this forum, so more opinion than fact.

They never made it to Europe?  I thought they were leading some type of bus tour of Switzerland last year?
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:18 pm

bblake wrote:

Is that why they did Dancing With The Stars... and a televised wedding including an exploitation of their consummation... and half a dozen ATFR shows... and Celebrity Wife Swap... and Marriage Boot Camp.... am I missing anything? Poor Sean. He just HATES all that limelight and attention! The guy has been on more reality show episodes than any other previous contestant! I'd have 100 times more respect for him (and by extension, them as a couple) if he just owned the fact that he loves to see himself on TV instead of acting like it's some great burden that was forced upon him.
Totally agree with this post !  I was Sean's biggest fan when he was on Emily's season and defended him to no end on the mother board. Then he became the lead and boy did my opinion of him change. I really thought he was this down to earth type of guy but after seeing him and Cat on every show they could possibly go on all the tweets about every minute of their life and him thinking he is better than the rest of them. Just made me shake my head. He does not have a 9 -5 job which is no big deal but I guess he has to stay relevant to keep his lifestyle up. Due to the fact that here in Dallas his investment is not working out for him so I am sure they need the money. I stopped following him when he tweeted that he and Cat were going to be at a Walmart here in Dallas at one of the most dangerous places . I thought this guy will do anything for a buck.  He is rude to his followers and other contestants on this show. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:24 pm

whit90 wrote:
bblake wrote:

Totally agree with this post !  I was Sean's biggest fan when he was on Emily's season and defended him to no end on the mother board. Then he became the lead and boy did my opinion of him change. I really thought he was this down to earth type of guy but after seeing him and Cat on every show they could possibly go on all the tweets about every minute of their life and him thinking he is better than the rest of them. Just made me shake my head. He does not have a 9 -5 job which is no big deal but I guess he has to stay relevant to keep his lifestyle up. Due to the fact that here in Dallas his investment is not working out for him so I am sure they need the money. I stopped following him when he tweeted that he and Cat were going to be at a Walmart here in Dallas at one of the most dangerous places . I thought this guy will do anything for a buck.  He is rude to his followers and other contestants on this show. JMO

Walmart is one of the most dangerous places? How so?

I have never seen him rude to followers. Admittedly, I don't think he has been rude to other contestants either, but I guess that is a matter of personal opinion. What makes you think he has been rude to followers? Just curious.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:54 pm

whit90 wrote:
bblake wrote:

What Walmart are you referring to?? I have noticed Sean and Cat always being nice to their followers but maybe I missed something. no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie