SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Please utilize the multiquote option.
Thank you.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Sean rehabs and flips homes?   Perhaps he's trying for an HGTV show and needs to stay in the public eye.

**edit**

Last edited by tigertiz on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:40 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:
vivi2 wrote:Sometime I'm surprised at the negative comments about reality shows (RS) and yet, this place is all about them, especially TB.

Many years ago, I stopped watching TB. I thought it was the most disgusting show of all.  Sex, skinny dipping, dramas, lies.., and at the end? no fairytale wedding!

And then.. I watched Sean's and I'm hooked again. Darn!
Since then, I'm still waiting for another season like his, but so far, no luck yet! ( I'm not bashing other leads though).

If Sean can go on this trashy show (is what his mom called it) and still has his integrity at the end then I think he will be more than OK doing anything else.

I've said it before, a job is just a job. You can be an unhappy dentist  or you can be a happy trash collector. It's how you feel about your "job" is more important than what people expect of you.

I don't think Sean and Catherine could care less about what people think of them. They can call them any names they want, like fame**or immature or whatever.  They know who they are and it's all that matters.

Sean and Catherine,  take any "job" you want, make as much $$ as you can before having children and then Cat can retire and have a blog!

Last (NOT!) but not least,  be the best fame*** as you can be because you own it!  Sooo proud of you two.
                 :claphands

Great post.  On top of that they are grounded and have families who love and support them. They are in demand and great opportunities go to beautiful, likeable and relatable couples.  They have not only done TV shows and hope they do more TV shows, they have been invited to and spoken at churches, colleges, youth organizations, etc.  They are very active and involved in their church and small groups. I am so proud of them.  I am so happy that they have defied the odds and being themselves, and refuse to live to the expectations of naysayers.

Many people at so called 9-5 jobs are unhappy and wish they could do something else, and I know many of them. There probably wouldn't be Apple or Microsoft if Steve Jobs and Bill Gates started off doing "regular 9-5 jobs", and both even dropped out of college.  I wonder how many people think the pensions and other benefits they will receive after they retire from their "regular 9-5 jobs" will afford them the living standards they have now, that's the question. On the other hand,successful entrepreneurs have limitless opportunities to create and build sustainable wealth and retire wealthy.  If I remember correctly, this is America where people are free to pursue whatever they want to do, within the constraints of the law. and S/C should enjoy and take advantage of that freedom. Whatever they do is their business so long as they are not hurting anybody or breaking any laws.
*edited to add--IMO*

Great Posting ladies, so proud of you and all the great points you made!!!  The reality shows does not change your character and belief.  Even gold has to go through dirty and fire but is still comes out as precious as it is so I really believe that Sean and Catherine are still going to come out as precious as they are and smelling like roses!  We all need the light to shine in darkness and I am glad that the Lowes are shining in darkness and someone had to do it.  I really hope they are going to take every opportunity to continue and "shine until they make everyone blind" like what Catherine said!!!  I am sure if one or two people learns something from them they have doing their duty. Shine Sean and Catherine shine the world needs to see the light!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:01 pm

**edit**

Sean and Catherine are planning for the future, they can travel now and take the "job" that they think best for them.  And then they can start a family.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:53 pm

tigertiz wrote:Sean rehabs and flips homes?   Perhaps he's trying for an HGTV show and needs to stay in the public eye.

**edit**

*edit* It his choice!
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:40 pm

The next post that consist of snark towards fellow posters, or a post that is not cordial will receive a 3 day ban without warning.

We are not babysitters around here.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:51 am

I just want to clarify a few things from my post yesterday. And about perception.

Sean's Mom was upset when she learned about him going on the show. She said why he'd go on a trashy show like this. I don't think she ever watched the show before, just a perception of the show.

When I first watched TB, I didn't know that it was a "real" reality show and thought they were all acting. No way they would have sex on TV...so I was OK watching it. Later on, my friends told me that they're not actors, but real people doing "normal" things, only it's on TV, I didn't want to watch it anymore because if it's real, then all the drama, sex,...for nothing, the "couple" would break up anyway. My perception of the show, changed from entertaining to disgusting!

After I watched Sean's and found this forums. I learned from you guys, that these people can be manipulated by TPTB, the drama, editing...can change from "real" to scripted at any time.

That's why nowadays, I watch for entertainment, and switch the channel if I don't feel comfortable watching "sex guru", "sex Ed" etc. I stop judging these people during the show.

My perception changed from disgusting to entertaining again! Depending on the people, I always have a choice if I want to watch it or not.

My point is, I should not say that all reality shows are bad, therefore, if people go on reality shows are fame***. They can do it for many reasons. After, if they get more opportunities, perks...I say GOOD for them. If they go on more shows, GOOD for them too. I don't care!

Good people can go on this "trashy" show and still be good afterwards. It's only a "job" and a "job" can't change you from good to bad, if you stay true to yourself.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

It is kind of funny how much they get away with because they are so likeable. I believe they have done the most reality TV shows and endorsements out of any couple on the show and yet they seem to get the least criticism. I'll admit that I'm not necessarily an Andi fan, but she has done ONE show after The bachelorette and one book, yet there are pages and pages of people calling her a famewh*re. Whereas Cat/Sean have done The Bachelor, DWTS, Family Feud, Wife Swap, Marriage Bootcamp, made appearances on many other shows, and they get a handful of negative comments but a couple of threads complimenting them.

Whats also interesting is that their day jobs (or work at home jobs) are pretty closely guarded and only referred to in general terms (freelance graphic work, investments, oil and gas), yet I'm sure they can't be more embarrassing than this laugh out loud. So if people ask what they do outside of TV, it's probably because they literally almost never refer to their jobs on SM, but have no problem pimping stuff that makes them very easy money. For two people who are considered 'an open book' in all areas, it comes off as odd.
I know the secrecy always cracks me up.

Did the CIA tap Sean and Catherine Lowe to protect our national secrets and security? Are they not minding the Popsicle stand thanks to all the reality show filming and that's why we have all the recent data hacks? Get back to work, guys!!

I am not overly curious about what the couple does for a living, I believe it is entirely their business, as long as they are not on welfare.  They will share whatever they want to share and to what extent.  I am not convinced that they are obligated to share anything...basically they do not owe anybody an explanation or details of their lives, including what they do for a living.  Whether they work or not, is their decision. I tend to mind my affairs and not those of others.
The couple is fiscally conservative. They are smart, strategic and savvy, in the sense that they seem to have multiple streams of income, be it from tv shows, oil and gas, real estate, endorsements, etc. ..it is called diversification, just like an investment portfolio.  If one income stream is not doing well (recent energy sector poor performance is an example), the other income streams make up for the lagging stream. This is the basic principle and strategy for good investment portfolio management. As an active investor, I own a fully diversified portfolio, in which I spread my asset allocation among different sectors of the economy, e.g. financial, transportation, energy, technology, small cap, mid cap, large cap and foreign stocks.  And rebalance the portfolio every 3 months, without timing the market.  I hold an MBA with concentration in Finance and Investments and an active investor, I know what I am talking about.  So, I understand where S/C are coming from.

I do not see anything embarrassing for not sharing.  It is completely their right and I respect that. IMO.

Last edited by LoveGodTheMost on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:I know, but I'm not sure we can get into those other blogs too much in here. I'm not sure I believe that Sean is blogging for Patheos without financial incentive but that can't really be proven. They do in fact pay bloggers to write for them to increase their audience (and yes they have ads) so no way do I believe Sean is spending that much time and energy doing it for free. For someone who has put his name behind so many other products and companies as a means of income, it makes no sense to be doing Patheors a favour.  giggling

We'll just agree to disagree, I still think the Lowes have been able to cash in the most after the Sutters (some say due to popularity, others say due to their love of fame - maybe a bit of both?). That's not necessarily a bad thing and that's NOT to say they're the only ones, it's just that this is their thread and people focus on them more.

I think it would do them some good to be more open about their non-celeb jobs so it doesn't look like all they do is advertise stuff and reality TV. But that's their prerogative.

And that's my last post on this before I go OT. Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 30 2498057887

***Edit****

Bleu,  I stand corrected!  I was wrong about Patheos not having ads.

Patheos carries eight (8) ads.

It also consists of many blogs--405+ about different religions: Christian, Jewish, Mormon, Muslim, Atheist...etc....

As for the rest of your post,  I don’t want to repeat myself again because I don’t have time and I really want to make The Boss happy!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:05 pm

Is Wetpaint just fishing for clicks? Sounds more awkward than the honeymoon suite cam laugh out loud

When we first heard one of our favorite Bachelor success stories, Sean and Catherine Lowe, were joining Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars, we actually weren’t worried. After all, Trista and Ryan Sutter did Season 2 of the WE tv show to simply strengthen their decade-long relationship. But now we’re finding out the Lowes do have some issues to work through — and they all begin in the bedroom.   

Life & Style sources have some juicy scoop from the set of the show, where Catherine has apparently complained her hubby of 17 months is too “vanilla” in bed. Considering the Season 17 winner abstained from sex with her Bachelor fiancé until their wedding night, this was somewhat of a rude awakening. 

The insider dishes, “Catherine says all that waiting around for hot newlywed sex was for nothing. When the Boot Camp coaches asked her what their pet names are for each other, Catherine said, ‘We have no pet names, we don’t even have any foreplay. It’s just straight sex and he won’t talk to me at all during sex.”

As for what happens after the two do the deed? “He just says, ‘I love you, Catherine,’” the source reports the 29-year-old newlywed saying.   

The mag also maintains the coaches are trying to help the pair, while their co-stars — including Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’s Mama June and Sugar Bear and Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’s Benzino and Althea Heart — are “laughing about their lame sex life.”   

Regardless, we’re not too concerned about the Lowes. Anyone who follows them on Instagram or saw their journey on Bachelor knows they truly love one another and have a great friendship-based romance. If anything, just sounds like they might need to spice things up a bit in the sack — no biggie!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Is this a joke??!! Oh my gosh. No shame! What a mess. Doesn't he want to be a pastor? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:48 pm

What is with everyone wanting to talk about sex and what goes on between two people?!

I guess money will lure one to do anything. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie