SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:47 am

vivi2 wrote:

The "fashion" blogs are where people make a lot of money, sometimes even more than "reality" shows too.  Because not only they get paid with Clicks (ads on site) but the bigger $$ from links.  

All of them get the same free bags, boxes, clothes, shoes, products etc.... and if Cat gets more free stuff, she has to post more, it's very simple really.

I'll have to look around at others' SM accounts and will "report" it here.  Stay tuned....

Yup, I'm guessing the more followers you have, the more opportunities come up. Heck my faves have been on 3 free trips just this year and documented/promoted them on IG/blog. I'm not in the dark about how often this is done.

I was reading about this last night out of curiosity and there is some serious $$$ being made on IG by some more high profile accounts (not Bach nation), like tens of thousands of dollars per photo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:13 am

GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Going forward, any posts that are not related to the topic will be deleted, in all threads across the forum. For Season 11, discussions are limited to the topic title and the contestants on the show. Any posts that mention any past contestant or lead or a situation that occurred in a previous season will be deleted in all topics.

We simply cannot tolerate going off on tangents about previous leads previous seasons and everyone jumping on the bandwagon to support their favourite person or couple. This creates a tremendous amount of work for us which is totally unnecessary if everyone would simply follow the rules.

It is an incredible amount of work to keep up these last few weeks, due to the increase in members because of the MAFS situation. We are not in a position to take the time to edit posts and figure out which one stays and which one goes. They will all be deleted.

There are a lot of long time posters here, and we look to you to take the initiative to get topics on track at the slightest hint of a brewing post. We can't be in all places all the time when we are trying to catch up on 600 plus posts per day so any help is appreciated.

We thank you all for your contribution to our forum, and we appreciate all the posts and everyone who helps out other posters.

This notice will be posted in About our Site for reference.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:45 pm

Out of respect for GA-The Boss, I won't name names.

I only had time to look at 5 IGs, some of them have blogs. I must say that all of them have more or much more "promotions" than Catherine. I don't want to discuss this any further, but if someone wants me to, I'll be more than happy to do so, no holds barred, promise!

And the Blogs? IMO, the fashion or lifestyle...blogs are truly the ultimate way of making "easy" money. You don't need a degree. Just a PC, a camera, and fame from TB and voila..you're IN! You can "work" at home or anywhere in the world. Nobody will call you a fame** because you're not on another reality show. (You still can have your own TV shows though).

I hope when this couple have children, Cat can have her own blog cause I love her style of writing. And she can make as much or even more $$$ than any reality shows.

I don't think it's accurate to say "easy" money regarding RS, especially TB--- long hours, emotionally and physically spent etc.. but any other RS can be "easier"

So if you ask me, I'll say bloggers make the "easiest" $$,
because it's a passive but constant source of income. You don't have to do much, you're your own boss and a lot of free time. Yep, it's the best job ever!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:11 pm

That's great. I'm aware these bloggers make money thanks to exposure from the show. I occasionally read Sean's blog depending on the topic and have enjoyed some of his posts.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:That's great. I occasionally read Sean's blog depending on the topic and have enjoyed some of his posts.

Bleu, I was talking about "fashion" blogs, not Sean's! Patheos is a community blog for people who have books or videos to promote. It's about religions, faiths....,, It's not the blog that one can make money! No ads that I can see, unless you order books from there.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:28 pm

I know, but I'm not sure we can get into those other blogs too much in here. I'm not sure I believe that Sean is blogging for Patheos without financial incentive but that can't really be proven. They do in fact pay bloggers to write for them to increase their audience (and yes they have ads) so no way do I believe Sean is spending that much time and energy doing it for free. For someone who has put his name behind so many other products and companies as a means of income, it makes no sense to be doing Patheors a favour.  giggling

We'll just agree to disagree, I still think the Lowes have been able to cash in the most after the Sutters (some say due to popularity, others say due to their love of fame - maybe a bit of both?). That's not necessarily a bad thing and that's NOT to say they're the only ones, it's just that this is their thread and people focus on them more.

I think it would do them some good to be more open about their non-celeb jobs so it doesn't look like all they do is advertise stuff and reality TV. But that's their prerogative.

And that's my last post on this before I go OT. Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 29 2498057887

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Sometime I'm surprised at the negative comments about reality shows (RS) and yet, this place is all about them, especially TB.

Many years ago, I stopped watching TB. I thought it was the most disgusting show of all. Sex, skinny dipping, dramas, lies.., and at the end? no fairytale wedding!

And then.. I watched Sean's and I'm hooked again. Darn!
Since then, I'm still waiting for another season like his, but so far, no luck yet! ( I'm not bashing other leads though).

If Sean can go on this trashy show (is what his mom called it) and still has his integrity at the end then I think he will be more than OK doing anything else.

I've said it before, a job is just a job. You can be an unhappy dentist or you can be a happy trash collector. It's how you feel about your "job" is more important than what people expect of you.

I don't think Sean and Catherine could care less about what people think of them. They can call them any names they want, like fame**or immature or whatever. They know who they are and it's all that matters.

Sean and Catherine, take any "job" you want, make as much $$ as you can before having children and then Cat can retire and have a blog!

Last (NOT!) but not least, be the best fame*** as you can be because you own it! Sooo proud of you two.
:claphands

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:34 pm

To be honest in general I don't really care about appearances blah blah coz everyone is doing it from time to time . Because after all a lot of formers still associating themselves in bachelor franchise . Just like now some formers are in LA for some kind of Bach snap event for magic mike  laugh out loud and etc . At the end we can all call them names and that is okay people . After all they do the same thing but it is just a different  stuff . No need to work it out Smiley peace everyone .

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:57 pm

IMO, Sean's and Catherine's primary work is being reality TV stars.  It appears they're gonna take that ride with all its perks as long as they can.  It's a rare lead and contestant that turns away from that life and depends on another line of work.  But, those contestants are out there, and I applaud them.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:14 pm

I think so atleast they can manage both like others . If I am guessing because of popularity sometimes . But the thing is they chose it.  I don't usually saying something to others. It is not like these two gave up their life and work at home as what on his blog , something like that .Just like others do the same . I am sorry if I could careless , I think once you get out on this show you will always be known . And I think sometimes it is also depends on the line of work . I think it is good they do it and wants to take that opportunity . I don't think they are making themselves bad people. We can call them names anytime we want at the end it doesn't matter .

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:24 pm

vivi2 wrote:Sometime I'm surprised at the negative comments about reality shows (RS) and yet, this place is all about them, especially TB.

Many years ago, I stopped watching TB. I thought it was the most disgusting show of all.  Sex, skinny dipping, dramas, lies.., and at the end? no fairytale wedding!

And then.. I watched Sean's and I'm hooked again. Darn!
Since then, I'm still waiting for another season like his, but so far, no luck yet! ( I'm not bashing other leads though).

If Sean can go on this trashy show (is what his mom called it) and still has his integrity at the end then I think he will be more than OK doing anything else.

I've said it before, a job is just a job. You can be an unhappy dentist  or you can be a happy trash collector. It's how you feel about your "job" is more important than what people expect of you.

I don't think Sean and Catherine could care less about what people think of them. They can call them any names they want, like fame**or immature or whatever.  They know who they are and it's all that matters.

Sean and Catherine,  take any "job" you want, make as much $$ as you can before having children and then Cat can retire and have a blog!

Last (NOT!) but not least,  be the best fame*** as you can be because you own it!  Sooo proud of you two.
                 :claphands

Great post.  On top of that they are grounded and have families who love and support them. They are in demand and great opportunities go to beautiful, likeable and relatable couples.  They have not only done TV shows and hope they do more TV shows, they have been invited to and spoken at churches, colleges, youth organizations, etc.  They are very active and involved in their church and small groups. I am so proud of them.  I am so happy that they have defied the odds and being themselves, and refuse to live to the expectations of naysayers.

Many people at so called 9-5 jobs are unhappy and wish they could do something else, and I know many of them. There probably wouldn't be Apple or Microsoft if Steve Jobs and Bill Gates started off doing "regular 9-5 jobs", and both even dropped out of college.  I wonder how many people think the pensions and other benefits they will receive after they retire from their "regular 9-5 jobs" will afford them the living standards they have now, that's the question. On the other hand,successful entrepreneurs have limitless opportunities to create and build sustainable wealth and retire wealthy.  If I remember correctly, this is America where people are free to pursue whatever they want to do, within the constraints of the law. and S/C should enjoy and take advantage of that freedom. Whatever they do is their business so long as they are not hurting anybody or breaking any laws.
*edited to add--IMO*
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Please stop posting repeatedly. Post's are deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie