SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:44 am

umngirl wrote:
sosleepy wrote:This is a genuine question for SeanCat fans. How involved are they with Catherine's family? How often do they go back to Seattle to see them/her friends? Just genuinely curious. I don't really follow them. From the snippets I see, it seems they are incredibly intrenched in Sean's life and with his fam.

The new couples seem to be spending a lot, and I mean A LOT of time with family. Both sides. Both Boothstowe and BenLo. DWTS avoided for both. I doubt Kaitlyn was considered, but I do think it's possible Ben turned it down partially on Sean's advice.

They were back there right before Chrsitmas. They both go back every year for the charity softball game (although Cat won't this year since she can't fly), and then Cat usually goes back one or two other times for things (like this weekend to throw her BFF a baby shower).  Her sisters live in Europe so she doesn't see them much. Her sister Monica was also in Seattle around Christmas and will visit Dallas after the baby is born. Her mom is coming too and has visited Dallas several times. Her dad visited once that I can remember but she hasn't see him in awhile if I'm remembering. Cat has always talked about how she wants to have family around and have their kids grow up with their cousins, something that's hard with her family spread out all over the globe.

Cat is actually very close friends with a group of women from their church. These are more her friends than Sean's. Plus she has all the contacts and friends she's made from her two businesses. Her social life in Dallas definitely isn't lacking.

That's great! Thanks! Smiley I also think with the baby, Catherine has the potential to make a lot of new mommy friends. I have 16 month old twins, and have made more new friends in the past year than I have since college just through my kids and our various playgroups and activities. It's been wonderful for me. I'm sure it will be great for Cat as well and help her build deeper roots in Dallas.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:33 am

lovebites8727 wrote:^ well blame KB's portraying her season then laugh out loud

The same could be said of SeanCat taping Family Feud, CWS, and Marriage Bootcamp in the same month.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:This is a genuine question for SeanCat fans. How involved are they with Catherine's family? How often do they go back to Seattle to see them/her friends? Just genuinely curious. I don't really follow them. From the snippets I see, it seems they are incredibly intrenched in Sean's life and with his fam.

The new couples seem to be spending a lot, and I mean A LOT of time with family. Both sides. Both Boothstowe and BenLo. DWTS avoided for both. I doubt Kaitlyn was considered, but I do think it's possible Ben turned it down partially on Sean's advice.

Catherine's father Carey Guidici went to Dallas April 2013 to meet Sean. Fact, not my opinion.

Sean & Catherine went to Seattle last May to take part in a celebrity fundraiser softball game sponsored by the Mariners. Jason & Molly and Des & Chris took part in it also, so that's not really a visit to Cat's mom but hopefully they saw Cynthia while they were in town. Cat is attending a baby shower for her friend in Seattle this weekend & hopefully she'll drop by to see Cynthia. Based on their SM they spend Easter, Mothers day, Fathers day, 4th of July, both of their birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas with the Lowes. Facts, not my opinion.

Sean & Cat film multiple reality shows, keep up with their SM product promotions, work out at the gym, dine out frequently, travel, play with their dogs. Facts, not my opinion. Given all the traveling they've done for pleasure, it's odd that they don't travel to see either of Cat's sisters. IMHO.

Evidently Cynthia will get to come out to meet her grandchild after it is born. This is my opinion based on what others have posted on this forum, so more opinion than fact.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:08 pm

Sean and cat when they don't travel to Seattle they are always calling and Face timing cat family both in Seattle , Europe and Cali where her father is living . You forgot cat family is everywhere . From their previous trips to Seattle that they did which was not that public they usually stayed at her mom's house in Seattle and spent time with them privately . There were a lot of times they did but they did not usually documented them. When they go to Seattle they always meet her family and spent time with them privately. They just  don't post about it. Cat and Sean never been on a trip in Europe . And I am sure if they do have time to travel in Europe they will love it . They both love Europe. If you were noticed their travel from the past were just around us and some of them in Mexico for some of their close friends wedding and their Hawaii trip last September. I don't think that is odd to be honest . In all honesty that is not an issue . They all both happy to see each other when they do see each other and have huge respect to each and everyone. Of all those events you have said , yeah it was in Dallas because that is where they live now . **edited** Last year they both went to Seattle and spent time with her mom and her other sister around Christmas .  They really love their families . They might not be like others showcasing and documenting via snapchats about spending with their families but they do it with their own and doesn't need to take videos all the time and be on the sm apps.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:21 pm

I may not be their hugest fan, but I have to say Cat has chosen all these things for herself. She is actually much louder and hypocritical than Sean. I have heard humility from him, with the edit of CWS and also admiting he had been harsh to Nick when Nick called him on it. Cat or Wratherine digs in deeper. Her choices are hers, not Sean's fault. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:58 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Sean and cat when they don't travel to Seattle they are always calling and Face timing cat family both in Seattle , Europe and Cali where her father is living . You forgot cat family is everywhere . From their previous trips to Seattle that they did which was not that public they usually stayed at her mom's house in Seattle and spent time with them privately . There were a lot of times they did but they did not usually documented them. When they go to Seattle they always meet her family and spent time with them privately. They just  don't post about it.Cat and Sean never been on a trip in Europe . And I am sure if they do have time to travel in Europe they will love it . They both love Europe. If you were noticed their travel from the past were just around us and some of them in Mexico for some of their close friends wedding and their Hawaii trip last September. I don't think that is odd to be honest . In all honesty that is not an issue . They all both happy to see each other when they do see each other and have huge respect to each and everyone. Of all those events you have said , yeah it was in Dallas because that is where they live now . **edited** Last year they both went to Seattle and spent time with her mom and her other sister around Christmas .  They really love their families . They might not be like others showcasing and documenting via snapchats about spending with their families but they do it with their own and doesn't need to take videos all the time and be on the sm apps. jmo.

Thank you for clarifying that all of this is just your opinion. It can be confusing to decipher fact from opinion.

Since you mentioned it, yes I'm aware that one of Cat's sisters lives/lived in California and the other lives in France.

Regarding "what do I expect"? I don't have any expectations of Sean & Catherine, but I'm certainly allowed to post my thoughts without being made to feel uncomfortable for doing so.

Sean and Catherine choose to publicly "showcase and document" their lives on Twitter, IG, Sean's blog, interviews, appearances and other SM. There's even an adorable post of Sean & Cat facetiming in one of there threads right now. That is how it can be stated factually that they spend all of the holidays with Sean's family.

Catherine's mother Cynthia is a school teacher in Seattle. The 2014-15 school year ended on 6/24 with school resuming 9/17. Lots of time to visit Cat in her lovely Dallas home, if desired. The winter break was 12/19 - 1/3, plenty of time for an extended visit, if desired. Seattle schools end 6/24 so Cynthia could be in Dallas for the birth of her first grandchild through mid-September, if desired. (Dates are facts, a few comments may be IMHO.)

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:04 pm

If one simply can't stand the opinions that they don't agree with when it comes to their favourites, please post in their fan forums.

Posting snarky comments towards other members can not, will not be tolerated. Going forward post will just be deleted. It's far to time consuming for me to edit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:07 pm

^It's inaccurate to state they've spent every holiday with Sean's family every year. There is documented proof that states otherwise. Off the top of my head I can think of them going to Seattle to celebrate Christmas in 2015, Cynthia came to Dallas for Christmas in 2014, trip to Seattle in 2014 for Mother's Day or Lola's birthday (can't remember which). Then there is the dozen or so other Seattle trips, the trips to Dallas by family, a family wedding Cat went to solo (Sean was officiated his good friend's wedding that weekend so he couldn't attend), a few trips to California where she saw her dad (mom and sister were there too), her launch party that her mom and sisters were at. But I'm too lazy to track down all the proof as I have to head to church and celebrate Easter.

On that note, Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:38 am

Meh! I do think Sean and Cat should stop live tweeting the show because fans for other couples do not get their dry humor. I do not think the franchise have now toned down on them is just now Cat and Sean priorities have changed drastically with their pregnancy. Catherine has now two businesses and Sean is working on his real estate business and with their unborn baby. They are now moving on from the franchise because their life has changed. To this day he is still and the only Bachelor to marry his F1 and people appreciate and respect Sean more than any other bachelor and I saw this from comments when I read in other sites about BenLo, that he when he chose Catherine she knew that he didnt sleep with his F3 and that he was only with her after marriage. I even saw comments saying they wish they could get a Sean Lowe kind of lead again.

*EDIT* Its part of the show criticism will be there whether you like it or not. Ben and Lauren are not above it just because Sean and Cat were supportive BTS doesn't mean they could not tell their honest opinion. They tweeted what they saw on the show. *EDIT*

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moralizing on other's opinions)
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:01 am

StacyNor wrote:Meh! I do think Sean and Cat should stop live tweeting the show because fans for other couples do not get their dry humor. I do not think the franchise have now toned down on them is just now Cat and Sean priorities have changed drastically with their pregnancy. Catherine has now two businesses and Sean is working on his real estate business and with their unborn baby. They are now moving on from the franchise because their life has changed. To this day he is still and the only Bachelor to marry his F1 and people appreciate and respect Sean more than any other bachelor and I saw this from comments when I read in other sites about BenLo, that he when he chose Catherine she knew that he didnt sleep with his F3 and that he was only with her after marriage. I even saw comments saying they wish they could get a Sean Lowe kind of lead again.

EDITED

Speaking for myself only, I am not angry or outraged. I am also not a "fan" of Benlo. I don't fangirl over any of these contestants. For me, it was a matter of what Sean or Cat said, not who they said it to. And the more they keep at it, the more it solidifies my opinion of them.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:10 am

This will be repeated one more time and then subsequently locked if members can not follow the rules:

We as members on this forum DO NOT moralize, criticize, shame, wonder etc regarding other membe's pov/opinions on cast.
Should a member feel a post is objectionable, we have a report button that once pressed a mod responds to fairly quickly.
Other than that, there are various options to avoid posts that are personally objectionable. An option not viable is dissing another's opinion in any way, shape or form. deadhorse
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:14 am

Kashathediva wrote:This will be repeated one more time and then subsequently locked if members can not follow the rules:

We as members on this forum DO NOT moralize, criticize, shame, wonder etc regarding other membe's pov/opinions on cast.
Should a member feel a post is objectionable, we have a report button that once pressed a mod responds to fairly quickly.
Other than that, there are various options to avoid posts that are personally objectionable. An option not viable is dissing another's opinion in any way, shape or form.  deadhorse
Thank you.
Sorry Kasha, it has been a while since I have been here must have the rules must have slipped my mind. Will be careful next time.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie