SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Who's NZK?

I'm glad they ended his part in the vid with him laughing for once again saying essss okay after Andi grilled him. It's kind of cute.

by Aunties_Love Today at 3:28 am

Ok, think I got it.  Don't know what one you want to use so here goes........

https://s1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/aunties_love/andi1_zps2fd7c63c.mp4.html

I find the promo kinda cute and funny too.

Nikki's supportive of her bff season and i think JPG's ok watching it. Not a big deal and he might even find it hillarious with his quirky sense of humor.

=
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:kikora! Thank you for you filling us in on your experiences!  :yes: 

iamreal2u wrote:Well it seems that DWTS killed two birds with one stone.  They invited Ricky Martin who is gay to co-host and JuanPa as a guest.   Both are latino and seem to know each other.  Well done.

and...they aired the first Bachelorette commercial! I'm happy for them, it looked like it was a great night for everyone and a great way to promote the next season. Kind of like, see, we all love each other. laugh out loud

Ditto with the bolded. I enjoyed reading your posts Kikora.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:30 am

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Who's NZK?

I'm glad they ended his part in the vid with him laughing for once again saying essss okay after Andi grilled him. It's kind of cute.

by Aunties_Love Today at 3:28 am

Ok, think I got it.  Don't know what one you want to use so here goes........

https://s1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/aunties_love/andi1_zps2fd7c63c.mp4.html

NZK is the production company that makes The Bachelor/Bachelorette which is purchased and aired by ABC.  NZK = Fleiss, CH.  

Thanks for imbedding the vid here.  Like the laugh at the end too.

Oh yes of course, sorry I always refer to it as Next, and never realized what the correct name was.  :headbanging 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:kikora! Thank you for you filling us in on your experiences!  :yes: 

iamreal2u wrote:Well it seems that DWTS killed two birds with one stone.  They invited Ricky Martin who is gay to co-host and JuanPa as a guest.   Both are latino and seem to know each other.  Well done.

and...they aired the first Bachelorette commercial! I'm happy for them, it looked like it was a great night for everyone and a great way to promote the next season. Kind of like, see, we all love each other. laugh out loud

....and some people danced  rofl    Couldn't resist  giggling

Oh, just read the eliminated dancer was from "Real Housewives of Atlanta". How ironic!
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:16 pm

notarose wrote:

....and some people danced  rofl    Couldn't resist  giggling

Oh, just read the eliminated dancer was from "Real Housewives of Atlanta".  How ironic!

Oh my gosh laugh out loud We're up to four birds? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:
kikora wrote:
notarose wrote:Kikora :WAVEY: thoroughly enjoyed your descriptions.  :yes:

Thanks! awwww 

Blessed to have been able to attend a number of all of them so happy to be able to share a bit  Smiley 

Admittedly I've been multi-tasking while watching DWTS tonight and now am going to have to rewatch b/c it seems like Juan Pablo and Nikki have been on an inordinate amount of the cutaway time. I mean, strangly so...(NOT complaining, obviously!) I'm curious about all this uncharacteristic time on camera.

They don't usually even do that when promo-ing a new Bach/ette or star of an ABC show.

It's very interesting placement for sure...but moreso often they have Tom there (and them RIGHT over his shoulder) They clearly knew they'd be seen, and like I said, they REALLY block things.

Think someone's sending a message or trying to make up for some handling post-season...

My first thought was that ABC was sending a message to NZK in a very public way.

JPG has no gripes against ABC and probably vice-versa since ABC sent an invite and provided them prime seats. JPG's problem is with NZK.

Well, ABC had HUGE gripes against Juan Pablo, as much or even more so than NZK. Good to see the negativity between all parties rapidly dissipating --- it's good for everyone's business and as it should be, cooler heads will prevail.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:51 pm

CURRENT PIC

‏@CassieGstrein  30m
My dad just took a selfie with the newest Bachelor couple!! @JuanPaGalavis I'm so jealous
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 BmazYqECAAAWxDa
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:40 pm

My husband & I are going to Vegas in June/July and I was checking some places out. I saw this and was surprised to see that JPG is going to be there and they are presenting him as The Bachelor...
If somebody can pull the picture up, I would appreciate it.
http://chateau.urvenue.com/imateq/uploads/705109792/90SC130/7021447.jpg
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Chef Hamlet Garcia ‏@ChefHamletG 24h
#Cooking #salpicon de #mariscos with juanpagalavis #thebachelor #tvshow #abc #fun #recipes #seafood… http://instagram.com/p/nZG4IMHe2y/
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 10249277_1387869978164465_459337476_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:56 pm

LMW707 wrote:My husband & I are going to Vegas in June/July and I was checking some places out. I saw this and was surprised to see that JPG is going to be there and they are presenting him as The Bachelor...  

Here you go:

NOTE: There was a discussion on this event at the "General Discussion" thread. The event is on Friday [May 2] and on May 3 there is a Mayweather fight where JPG's friend Alex Ariza is the strength and conditioning coach. Most likely he will watch the game as he was invited by Alex when they watched a fight in Atlantic City during the Harrahs event.

Chateau Nightclub ‏@chateaulv Apr 26
Juan Pablo from ABC's "The Bachelor" Fight Weekend! Ladies get hosted champagne from Moet! 702.776.7777 #Vegas pic.twitter.com/IJC9bz5Oig
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 71 BmMJtU7CQAAvBBZ
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:19 pm

LMW707 wrote:My husband & I are going to Vegas in June/July and I was checking some places out. I saw this and was surprised to see that JPG is going to be there and they are presenting him as The Bachelor...  

Since the show ended, this is his second paid appearance. The first was also a nightclub. (Pool after dark - Atlantic City, March 29). That poster used the same pic but not "The Bachelor" however on the club website they did advertise him as such. Before his appearance, he attended a fight and then went to the club with the same strength trainer Isabel named as well as with Nikki.

Not sure when Nikki will be working her next shift so unknown if she will join him this time. Also this is the 2nd Moët sponsored event he has attended - the first was hosted by the tennis player Federline at which JPG & Nikki were guests (in Miami, attendance unrelated to the show).
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:22 pm

notarose wrote:Since the show ended, this is his second paid appearance.  The first was also a nightclub. (Pool after dark - Atlantic City, March 29).  That poster used the same pic but not "The Bachelor" however on the club website they did advertise him as such.  Before his appearance, he attended a fight and then went to the club with the same strength trainer Isabel named as well as with Nikki.

Not sure when Nikki will be working her next shift so unknown if she will join him this time.  Also this is the 2nd Moët sponsored event he has attended - the first was hosted by the tennis player Federline at which JPG & Nikki were guests (in Miami, attendance unrelated to the show).

Nice recap! I didn't know all that! TY!  Hugesmile 

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal