SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Amberish Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:Has Tom B mentioned JPG in the audience like he does other celebrities?

I'd like to know too.

Also, came across this tweet:
I see they are still using @JuanPaGalavis in the Bachelorette previews and not in the kindest ways. Guess they want the last word.
8:10pm - 28 Apr 14

People who saw the commercial, do you agree?

Yes, for sure. No he wasn't announced as being in the audience.

Pretty sure that a star Bachelor or Bachelorette is mentioned only during his or her Bachelor show season. Just saying ...  :yes: 
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by kikora Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:15 am

Mustang19 wrote:Has Tom B mentioned JPG in the audience like he does other celebrities?

Tara Lipinski was also there (and I believe Johnny Weir was by her but I've not gone back to look again - when they panned to Juan Pablo yet again now that I'm watching the second half I realized it's actually Evan Lysachek next to Tara L.) - prior to Candace's dance right around one of the pan shots to Juan Pablo, actually.

And no mention of her/them either.

Often they have celebrities there even just for parts of the taping. They'll pop in and out of seats or get moved around between particular seats.

So some people that go to tapings don't REALLY get to actually see the show b/c they're in the celebrity seats for the rehearsal and then booted when celebrities (or family members, at times) come or get moved around during the live show tapings.

They typically have a few key spots upstairs as celebrity (or very nicely dressed - or cute - audience member) spots for camera shots, and then front rows (on floor level) in some areas, behind the judges and the other platform spot on the floor level, and some episodes the stage edge spots for the "prime" shots for facial/sighting spots.

Last edited by kikora on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct it as being Evan L next to Tara by Juan Pablo and Nikki)

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:20 am

Isabel123 wrote:I have questions.... is the Dancing with the Stars a live show or pre-recorded? Where is their studio? Nikki and JPG has been quite for a day and now their faces just suddenly pop up on TV.

DWTS tapes at the CBS studio lot on Beverly Drive by The Grove (which is why you often saw Catherine and Sean there for those that only followed it b/c of him last season).

It's also where American Idol (obviously a Fox show) tapes (in a slightly larger studio - you'd be shocked if you saw how SMALL the DWTS room really is!) on the same lot.

DWTS and Idol tape in the same building. DWTS on the Beverly St facing side and Idol on the Grove facing side.

Price is Right (obviously an actual CBS show) also films there (on what is the more westerly side).

I forget what else is there b/c I usually only go to Idol or DWTS (I think like Let's Make a Deal and a few other smaller ones are there and then some others during the DWTS/Idol off season)

The trailers for the stars and pros kind of are down the middle of the lot area between the Idol/DWTS building and the Price is Right building.

It's an interesting experience and tapings are lengthy (well, the whole day, really...b/c you have to get there way early to guarantee you'll really get in, and especially to get in and actually get to see the live shows and not just the dress rehearsal). Like getting there by around 10 am for a live show that doesn't start until 5 pm. (Obviously dress rehearsal and seating and security and all that means you start going in hours earlier, but still...)

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:32 am

ETA:

The Bach/ette tapings for ATFR and WTA/MTA are in an even more odd spot than the CBS lots (where you line up along basically a typically trash/urine lined fence line along Beverly for hours...which is saying a lot...it's so super odd there at the CBS lot given how nice The Grove is)

The Bach/ette tapings are further north and a bit east and if you take production's suggestions on where to park so they can shuttle you over you feel a bit like you may be getting carted off to your death.

The shuttles are (or were...I have a good memory so I just actually park by the studio they use though they won't actually tell you where it is so people can't do it as easily. Ha ha) kinda iffy, unmarked things and they tell you like some random area by a church aways away, etc. and if you're going alone you hope you're not being pranked or set up, and then you hope other people show up so you're not taken away by yourself. LOL.

The first time I went I was SO glad that I was meeting some random person I actually had never met from FORT (talk about a blast from the past for some of us, huh?) ...for that matter had never talked to, but I was hoping she was who she said she was and was a sane non-serial killer or something. Ha

We were two of the first to arrive and so it was only the three of us in the van and I was glad at least we outnumbered the two people taking us (a driver and some person with a walkie talkie!) and then you get dumped by a non-descript building where there may or may not be other people waiting (depending on how early you arrive - which typically aligns with how much people wanted to get in! ha ha)

The actual time at those tapings are longer than the others (typically b/c those used to only be pre-taped as opposed to as many being live shows as we've had lately on Bach/ette) over at the CBS lot, but for DWTS/Idol/etc. you tend to wait more outside.

Bach/ette tends to do more inside b/c they do all the threats on your lives for leaking, warming up the audience w/ often crude "comedians," pre-taping reaction shots, then watching the episode prior, and then the actual taping.

So they're different experiences but interesting either way :-)

Or that's my experiences and opinions on them :-D

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:40 am

Kikora :WAVEY: thoroughly enjoyed your descriptions.  :yes:
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:30 am

notarose wrote:Kikora :WAVEY: thoroughly enjoyed your descriptions.  :yes:

Thanks! awwww 

Blessed to have been able to attend a number of all of them so happy to be able to share a bit  Smiley 

Admittedly I've been multi-tasking while watching DWTS tonight and now am going to have to rewatch b/c it seems like Juan Pablo and Nikki have been on an inordinate amount of the cutaway time. I mean, strangly so...(NOT complaining, obviously!) I'm curious about all this uncharacteristic time on camera.

They don't usually even do that when promo-ing a new Bach/ette or star of an ABC show.

It's very interesting placement for sure...but moreso often they have Tom there (and them RIGHT over his shoulder) They clearly knew they'd be seen, and like I said, they REALLY block things.

Think someone's sending a message or trying to make up for some handling post-season...

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:14 am

Well it seems that DWTS killed two birds with one stone. They invited Ricky Martin who is gay to co-host and JuanPa as a guest. Both are latino and seem to know each other. Well done.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:20 am

kikora! Thank you for you filling us in on your experiences!  :yes: 

iamreal2u wrote:Well it seems that DWTS killed two birds with one stone.  They invited Ricky Martin who is gay to co-host and JuanPa as a guest.   Both are latino and seem to know each other.  Well done.

and...they aired the first Bachelorette commercial! I'm happy for them, it looked like it was a great night for everyone and a great way to promote the next season. Kind of like, see, we all love each other. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:39 am

kikora wrote:

Thanks! awwww 

Blessed to have been able to attend a number of all of them so happy to be able to share a bit  Smiley 

Admittedly I've been multi-tasking while watching DWTS tonight and now am going to have to rewatch b/c it seems like Juan Pablo and Nikki have been on an inordinate amount of the cutaway time. I mean, strangly so...(NOT complaining, obviously!) I'm curious about all this uncharacteristic time on camera.

They don't usually even do that when promo-ing a new Bach/ette or star of an ABC show.

It's very interesting placement for sure...but moreso often they have Tom there (and them RIGHT over his shoulder) They clearly knew they'd be seen, and like I said, they REALLY block things.

Think someone's sending a message or trying to make up for some handling post-season...

My first thought was that ABC was sending a message to NZK in a very public way.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:11 am

Who's NZK?

I'm glad they ended his part in the vid with him laughing for once again saying essss okay after Andi grilled him. It's kind of cute.

by Aunties_Love Today at 3:28 am

Ok, think I got it.  Don't know what one you want to use so here goes........

https://s1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/aunties_love/andi1_zps2fd7c63c.mp4.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:13 am

notarose wrote:
kikora wrote:

Thanks! awwww 

My first thought was that ABC was sending a message to NZK in a very public way.

JPG has no gripes against ABC and probably vice-versa since ABC sent an invite and provided them prime seats. JPG's problem is with NZK.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Who's NZK?

I'm glad they ended his part in the vid with him laughing for once again saying essss okay after Andi grilled him. It's kind of cute.

by Aunties_Love Today at 3:28 am

Ok, think I got it.  Don't know what one you want to use so here goes........

https://s1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/aunties_love/andi1_zps2fd7c63c.mp4.html

NZK is the production company that makes The Bachelor/Bachelorette which is purchased and aired by ABC.  NZK = Fleiss, CH.  

Thanks for imbedding the vid here.  Like the laugh at the end too.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal