SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:37 pm

notarose wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:I have questions.... is the Dancing with the Stars a live show or pre-recorded? Where is their studio? Nikki and JPG has been quite for a day and now their faces just suddenly pop up in TV.

Studio - Hollywood
Don't know the time of day/night but it's edited with intro-vid (I only watched 1 season).  
I'd like to know if it's live or pretaped too.

Maybe they're a hologram  :shocked!: :shocked!: 

@sammyjcq926:
Spotted! @JuanPaGalavis @nikkiferrell at @DancingABC#DWTS. Small world that @ricky_martin is a guest judge on#LatinNight... ;) Si, senor!
6:18pm - 28 Apr 14

That's exactly my thoughts. Hmmm

ETA: What a coincidence they are right behind Tom B for everyone to see. Somethings up here IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:45 pm

Mustang19 wrote:It's a live show in the LA area.

Thanks Mustang, a busy week for these two.

Here's some of the funny tweets:

Us Weekly ‏@usweekly  24h
Speaking of Latin Night, Bachelor @JuanPaGalavis & his lady @Nikki_Ferrell are front row! Do you think JP would've made a good dancer? #DWTS

alexandra ‏@Alexandra04ML  24h
I'm trying to watching #DWTS but all I can focus on is @JuanPaGalavis in the audience

Amberilyn ‏@amberilyn  24h
@VAthenNC @RealitySteve Omgsh!! I can't believe they stuffed a real star behind @JuanPaGalavis and @Nikki_Ferrell #DontDisrespectMrsBrady!

evah and alex ‏@evahcat225  24h
@JuanPaGalavis you do know your in the camera every time host talks haha is fine because your face is nice to look at
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 67 BmWTZlaIAAMLruO

Alicia Thompson ‏@AliThompson08  24h
@Nikki_Ferrell and @JuanPaGalavis , I see y'all in the #dwts audience!!! Yay, happy days are here! Y'all are too cute!

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:I have questions.... is the Dancing with the Stars a live show or pre-recorded? Where is their studio? Nikki and JPG has been quite for a day and now their faces just suddenly pop up in TV.

Studio - Hollywood
Don't know the time of day/night but it's edited with intro-vid (I only watched 1 season).  
I'd like to know if it's live or pretaped too.

Maybe they're a hologram  :shocked!: :shocked!: 

@sammyjcq926:
Spotted! @JuanPaGalavis @nikkiferrell at @DancingABC#DWTS. Small world that @ricky_martin is a guest judge on#LatinNight... ;) Si, senor!
6:18pm - 28 Apr 14

That's exactly my thoughts. Hmmm

ETA: What a coincidence they are right behind Tom B for everyone to see. Somethings up here IMO

What could it be GA? Care to share your thoughts? I'm wondering who invited them from ABC? question 
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:52 pm

ConnecTV ‏@ConnecTV 24h
We spy with our eyes #TheBachelor star @JuanPaGalavis at #DWTS - miss him? http://connectv.com/vs/19643/why-is-juan-there-v/ …

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Saul Galavis is retweeting some of the JPG & Nikki sighting tweets  giggling

Repost order: bottom to top

@stepreb -
@JuanPaGalavis @Nikki_Ferrell Love seeing y'all on DWTS!!! Yay! I think you are awesome!

@KISS_fm_live
Just spotted @JuanPaGalavis and @Nikki_Ferrell in the audience on @DancingABC! #DWTS

@Allurqqn4 -
@DancingABC am I the only person that noticed @Nikki_Ferrelland @JuanPaGalavis there tonight? Would love to see them dance!!!#DWTS

@AudraLynn21 -
@usweekly @JuanPaGalavis @Nikki_Ferrell sure but I think Juan Pablo should be on the show!! Why not he could do it

@syddie_hall -
I spy @JuanPaGalavis in the audience if Dancing with the Stars #LatinNight #DWTS

Last edited by notarose on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Maybe he has connections with Ricky Martin in the music industry and got tickets that way. They have just been on the go so much lately, I would be exhausted. You learn a lot about people you travel with, so if they are still going strong, I think they just might make it.  :yes: 
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Maybe he has connections with Ricky Martin in the music industry and got tickets that way. They have just been on the go so much lately, I would be exhausted. You learn a lot about people you travel with, so if they are still going strong, I think they just might make it.  :yes: 

Could be Mustang since it is "Latin Nights" theme. They have traveled a lot , been to a lot of places and even got lost yesterday during their road trip. It's a real test of their temperament on how to deal with mishaps and plans going awry.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Things I'm wondering, while I'm watching.
They are sitting right behind TomB, put there on purpose for all to see?
They didn't tweet that they were going, as if it was a secret.
I'm wondering if ABC will acknowledge them being there.
Were they invited, I'm not sure that JPG would just go without an invite, or did they just go, but the fact that they are seating right behind Tom B makes me think they were invited.
Damage control by ABC? Common courtesy since previous leads usually?
attend.
I'm not sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Maybe he has connections with Ricky Martin in the music industry and got tickets that way. They have just been on the go so much lately, I would be exhausted. You learn a lot about people you travel with, so if they are still going strong, I think they just might make it.  :yes: 

I agree - I think this has more to do with JP's connections and nothing with TPTB. JP -- and Nikki -- were so direct on their thoughts about the show that I can't believe they would accept tickets from TPTB….but who knows!! Stranger things have happened.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:15 pm

I don't think this has anything to do with The Bachelor at all.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Things I'm wondering, while I'm watching.
They are sitting right behind TomB, put there on purpose for all to see?
They didn't tweet that they were going, as if it was a secret.
I'm wondering if ABC will acknowledge them being there.
Were they invited, I'm not sure that JPG would just go without an invite, or did they just go, but the fact that they are seating right behind Tom B makes me think they were invited.
Damage control by ABC? Common courtesy since previous leads usually?
attend.
I'm not sure.

All good points, the two bolded lines are what I was wondering. I would have loved to see JPG on DWTS, he would have been good. Although, we know he can Salsa, but I wonder how he would do with the Quick Step or a Waltz Hugesmile 
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:21 pm

eliza3 wrote:

I agree - I think this has more to do with JP's connections and nothing with TPTB.   JP -- and Nikki -- were so direct on their thoughts about the show that I can't believe they would accept tickets from TPTB….but who knows!!   Stranger things have happened.

I agree there might be a Ricky Martin connection as JPG was at the same event as him last week in Miami.

Another thing though is that ABC is not the same production company as the one run by Fleiss/CH so not sure, it could be an ABC invite.

As to no advance warning, JPG rarely tweets in advance and most of the time we only know he's somewhere because other people tweet about it or they post pics with him in it and we find the hashtags.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal