SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Maggenzm Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Carolina2020 wrote:I like Sharleen. I think she made the right decision for her and others around her. In the long run I don't think Sharleen would have been right for JP either. I believe that Nikki is definitely the better choice for JP and she loves him so much! I think JP would have seen that in the end EVEN IF Sharleen had stayed, I think he would still have chosen Nikki.    Smiley Hugesmile

Absolutely! No doubt! It was always Nikki!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by iamreal2u Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:51 pm

[quote="Carolina2020"]
iamreal2u wrote:^^ Yep..#TBT

Yep. There it is. That's so great! He was really paying a lot of attention to Nikki in
short sweet ways :yes:  throughout the group date. Later JP gave  Nikki the rose for the group date.This was before their 1:1 came up.

Thanks, iamreal2u. How did you get the pic from the video?

Did a screen cap using mac:
- Pause video.
- Do Command-Shift-4, then select the area. This saves a screen cap to your desktop.
- Upload screen cap and then post.

Hope this helps.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:41 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^ Yep..#TBT

Yep. There it is. That's so great! He was really paying a lot of attention to Nikki in
short sweet ways :yes:  throughout the group date. Later JP gave  Nikki the rose for the group date.This was before their 1:1 came up.

Thanks, iamreal2u. How did you get the pic from the video?

Did a screen cap using mac:
- Pause video.
- Do Command-Shift-4, then select the area. This saves a screen cap to your desktop.  
- Upload screen cap and then post.  

Hope this helps.

Thanks, iamreal2u . I'll keep this for future reference.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:I like Sharleen. I think she made the right decision for her and others around her. In the long run I don't think Sharleen would have been right for JP either. I believe that Nikki is definitely the better choice for JP and she loves him so much! I think JP would have seen that in the end EVEN IF Sharleen had stayed, I think he would still have chosen Nikki.    Smiley Hugesmile

I agree it would have been Nikki, as much as I like Sharleen, I think her meeting the family would have shown them both it wasn't going to work. JPG had a comfort with Nikki he never quite had with Sharleen. Sharleen to me was that one person you wish you could have, but they are never quite what you think they are.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I agree it would have been Nikki, as much as I like Sharleen, I think her meeting the family would have shown them both it wasn't going to work.  JPG had a comfort with Nikki he never quite had with Sharleen.  Sharleen to me was that one person you wish you could have, but they are never quite what you think they are.  

Good Post I agree 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:58 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I agree it would have been Nikki, as much as I like Sharleen, I think her meeting the family would have shown them both it wasn't going to work.  JPG had a comfort with Nikki he never quite had with Sharleen.  Sharleen to me was that one person you wish you could have, but they are never quite what you think they are.  

Good Post I agree 
 :yes: 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:42 am

I sure wish if it was always Nicki he had treated Clare differently.  :Frown: 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:24 am

@lizzie_huhn Wow I just saw Juan Pablo on the sudway and I tried to take a picture but my fricken flash went off

@lizzie_huhn its time like these that being outgoing would be extremely useful... This was the best I could do
https://mobile.twitter.com/gabschwar697/status/457022949493850112/photo/1

if this is him, the location is NYC

Last edited by notarose on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:22 am

notarose wrote:@lizzie_huhn Wow I just saw Juan Pablo on the sudway and I tried to take a picture but my fricken flash went off

@lizzie_huhn its time like these that being outgoing would be extremely useful... This was the best I could do
https://mobile.twitter.com/gabschwar697/status/457022949493850112/photo/1

if this is him, the location is NYC

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 110
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:20 am

I think he recently tweeted one of the Yankees requesting something for Venezuelan hall of fame. By recently I mean just a couple of hours ago.

But I see the Yankees are playing in FL. ??

Last edited by livlafluv1 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:50 am

IrishGal wrote:I sure wish if it was always Nicki he had treated Clare differently.  :Frown: 

I am just curious how? Unfortunately the lead always has to keep two. No bachelor has ever been allowed to get rid of the F2 early.

I do admit the talking about being able to see her as a mother was a bit much, but I really believed that he meant it. I don't think it was easy for him to hurt Clare. If she hadn't gone off at the FRC like she did I think we would have seen as many tears as we did with Chelsie, if not more. I think when she got mad it made it easier on him. I am not saying she didn't have the right to be mad. I was happy when Kelly Jo got mad at Bob too, so I have no problem with her actions there, but I can see why it made him not feel bad either.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:36 am

Nikki Ferrell Shows Side of Juan Pablo We Haven't Seen Before (PHOTO)

Since becoming The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis has been called a lot of things. Rude. Shady. Insincere. Perhaps worst of all is that his love for Nikki Ferrell has been constantly questioned. How frustrating that must be. JP shouldn't have to answer to strangers. Besides, I've seen plenty of proof of love in photographs of Nikki and Juan Pablo to know there is something special between these two -- and that's something to be celebrated, not torn down, not even questioned.

I think I can confidently say that Nikki has managed to show the world the soft, lovable side of Juan Pablo.

It's a side we really haven't seen before. We've seen those lips in a thousand smooches, but with a look of love in his eyes? Not so much. But here it is. Love in a photobooth ... because, yes, that's where it can be captured.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 35 Screen10[/quote]

Just the fact that these two stepped into a photobooth to take some couple pictures is proof enough of the sweet, playfulness these two have. And they both had fun with it. Smiling. Kissing. Making funny faces. Kissing.

It's like with every new instagram photo we see of Nikki and Juan Pablo we are actually seeing their love for each other grow. I like this. I like this side of Juan Pablo. Happy happy in love loveliness! We should all have it.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/171292/nikki_ferrell_shows_side_of

such a positive article! And isn't it true that the right person should bring out the best of who we are

Last edited by notarose on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal