SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Amberish Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:45 pm

notarose wrote:A collection of amusing tweets from Medford ...just because:

"The fact that Nikki & @JuanPaGalavis are currently in the Medford Target is enough to make me pee pants"

. . .

Love it! Love the attention they're getting!  giggling 
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:10 am

JPG is so proud of his best friend Grievis who stood by him during the bachelor controversies. Game is now tied 2-2 Raptors vs. Nets.

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 30h
Lets go @Raptors, lets GET the W...

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 24h
Way to GO @greivisvasquez el @DeMar_DeRozan es un VACILON... Half Venezuelan Half African American... White THUG laugh out loud http://ww2.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=sports.nationalpost.com/2014/04/25/toronto-raptors-point-guard-greivis-vasquezs-brashness-is-just-what-his-team-needs …
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:34 am

Just found this video and it's more of the KPOP 2NE1 mini concert. Nikki is priceless....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3UxG_UwDeM
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:58 am

Thanks for all the great pics Isabel!

Great vid Lmw707.  When the epi aired I hadn't noticed that Nikki & JPG were both dressed in black & red.  JPG really does have rhythm, Nikki, well...... One of these days I'd love them to surprise us with a steamy salsa.  
Also, Chelsey was so cute in her tutu.  She was one of my picks for next bachelorette.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:15 am

notarose wrote:Thanks for all the great pics Isabel!

Great vid Lmw707.  When the epi aired I hadn't noticed that Nikki & JPG were both dressed in black & red.  JPG really does have rhythm, Nikki, well...... One of these days I'd love them to surprise us with a steamy salsa.  
Also, Chelsey was so cute in her tutu.  She was one of my picks for next bachelorette.

No problem Notarose. As for the bolded, as you said Nikki might surprise us with her moves. All she has to do is don a sexy dress and follow JPG's lead.  giggling 

Lmw707, great find. OMG...that raw vid is awkward and i did not know they perform 2 sets of songs. I literally cringe watching their performance.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:06 am

LMW707 wrote:Just found this video and it's more of the KPOP 2NE1 mini concert.  Nikki is priceless....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3UxG_UwDeM

Thanks! It was also interesting to see Kat giving it her all.... Still didn't get her the GD rose.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:09 pm

@celinesgarciaa  10h
Met @JuanPaGalavis last night
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 66 BmSGj4eCQAA2jcf
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:18 pm

I couldn't find a thread to put this article/interview in. It's with Renee. Since it includes her positive view of the season, I decided to post it here.

A Winding Road To Happiness With A Stop On Martha’s Vineyard & ABC’s The Bachelor
by GUINEVERE CRAMER on APRIL 26, 2014
in ON POINT - MV LIFESTYLE

http://pointbrealty.com/marthas-vineyard-real-estate/index.php/vineyard-vacation/a-winding-road-to-happiness-with-a-stop-on-marthas-vineyard-abcs-the-bachelor

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Feliciaaa ‏@Englanddddd 12m
Guess who I spotted on #DancingWithTheStars @Nikki_Ferrell & @JuanPaGalavis pic.twitter.com/RI5gFwfGaq
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 66 BmWRQlgCMAA_SXE

Amberilyn ‏@amberilyn 11m
@RealitySteve I spy @JuanPaGalavis and @Nikki_Ferrell in the background of #DWTS #esokay pic.twitter.com/3DAT20BZVZ
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 66 BmWRmC-CUAA-Rhz
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:27 pm

I have questions.... is the Dancing with the Stars a live show or pre-recorded? Where is their studio? Nikki and JPG has been quite for a day and now their faces just suddenly pop up on TV.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:32 pm

It's a live show in the LA area.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Isabel123 wrote:I have questions.... is the Dancing with the Stars a live show or pre-recorded? Where is their studio? Nikki and JPG has been quite for a day and now their faces just suddenly pop up in TV.

Studio - Hollywood
Don't know the time of day/night but it's edited with intro-vid (I only watched 1 season).  
I'd like to know if it's live or pretaped too.
thanks Mustang19

Maybe they're a hologram  :shocked!: :shocked!: 

@sammyjcq926:
Spotted! @JuanPaGalavis @nikkiferrell at @DancingABC#DWTS. Small world that @ricky_martin is a guest judge on#LatinNight... ;) Si, senor!
6:18pm - 28 Apr 14

Last edited by notarose on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal