SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Mommy, good luck with your kids.  Hope the whole family is better soon.  Sounds like you could use a little nurse Nikki.

Thank you and yes, nurse Nikki would come in handy right now.  giggling 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Prd2brdhd Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Am I the only one that finds this really annoying? They just have to get in one more dig!
I hope he and Nikki aren't there in Malibu for something to do with Bachelor. If I were him, I wouldn't trust them.

Prd2brdhd

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:47 pm

It is a little annoying, but TPTB are pros at this. They will keep doing it, and I imagine there will be several JP references during the season and on night one. I'm expecting a few 'isss okays.'

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:26 pm

He who laughs last, laughs longest…

When JuanPA and Nikki marries who will be laughing then.  It is funny how Clare has posted a picture of the Santa Monica Pier right after JuanPA.  This is not unusual since she has posted pict of the Pier before. She also posted picts of herself riding a horse on the beach…  These two things are leading to speculation online.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell · 1m
So excited to go to @TumorHaterInc's @TumorHaterDance and Meet & Greet! @JuanPaGalavis and I hope to see all you Southern Oregonians there!

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Prd2brdhd Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:50 pm

I guess I really wasn't the only one annoyed... I didn't realize there was a whole discussion going on in the other thread about this poster. I looked at the E-News website and the comments there bashing Andi and the show are brutal. I'm not sure it is Andi's fault though....but if she knows about it she should stop it... It's making her look bad.

Prd2brdhd

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:06 pm

juanpagalavis
1 day ago
Tan BELLA Mi Chiquiturri la ZURDITA / So PRETTY Mi Chiquiturri the LEFTY...
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  · 1m  
So excited to go to @TumorHaterInc's @TumorHaterDance and Meet & Greet! @JuanPaGalavis and I hope to see all you Southern Oregonians there!

The event is on April 26. These 2 are quite inseparable..... spending this week together, then Nikki going back to work and will meet up again next weekend.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:19 pm

Their twitter has a pic of them on their header! @TumorHaterDance

I just noticed it says "Shake Your Booty all Night Long Nikki and JuanPablo from that prime time Hit Dating Show". That's not the first time we've seen that. 

Maybe he should sue TPTB for using Juan, and referencing him, since he's not using any reference to The Bachelor? laugh out loud

Just kidding, whoever is reading!  

:justkidding

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:44 pm

I just hope that they're not scheduled to appear somewhere with Clare in/near Santa Monica, unless they all agreed to it.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:49 pm

iamreal2u wrote:He who laughs last, laughs longest…

When JuanPA and Nikki marries who will be laughing then.  It is funny how Clare has posted a picture of the Santa Monica Pier right after JuanPA.  This is not unusual since she has posted pict of the Pier before. She also posted picts of herself riding a horse on the beach…  These two things are leading to speculation online.

I noticed that too.  At one point she also posted a of pic of herself rappelling on a rock wall.  Her fans would probably rather see her with the new boyfriend she talked about in her interview the morning after ATFR.

Oh well....

Happy that JPG & Nikki are posting again  Hugesmile

Livlafluv, the only scheduled (by TPTB) appearance they have done since ATFR was the People mag interview/ photoshoot.  All their other appearances have been due to JPG's pre-show connections.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:19 pm

JPG still has 10 days to teach Nikki the dance moves  :giggle: I still remember the KPop episode where JPG was laughing so hard when Nikki have said she dreaded dancing in front of N21 fans. giggling

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell
26h

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 24h
CAN'T wait to see @Nikki_Ferrell show me her DANCE moves at @TumorHaterInc @TumorHaterDance.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal