SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:38 am

I've been taking care of sick kids, so I've been MIA. What's going on? Why is JP going to break Nikki's heart?  question 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:41 am

Personally, since I love this couple, I see only two happy people caught at an odd moment, looks like he is getting up or moving his chair who knows.

I didn't like Des for Chris at first, so I know that every pic of them I was hesitant. I remember posting even that I wish Chris had gotten to be the bachelor, because I would have loved to see him have a bunch of women who felt wow for him right away. Someone responded that Des makes Chris feel WOW and that to me changed me. It was true. I was still mad at Des for her behavior and wasn't seeing the happiness that she and Chris had. I am on board now.

The edit of JPG's season and his obvious anger at the AFTR has left many people feeling about this couple the way I felt about Chris and Des. I hope in time as Nikki and JPG continue to be happy that others will grow to love them like I have with Chris and Des.

Until then, I am just overjoyed to watch this couple do what they can to be together. Seeing them together and happy make me happy!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:43 am

bleuberry wrote:I agree, Nikki is smitten! I really hope he feels the same way.

He may have been just getting up, bathroom maybe.

IMO, the feeling is reciprocated as I've seen that same look on JPG's face on the Marlins's interview vid and a pic during the MJ gala.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 Article-0-1CDA155400000578-930_634x611

I remember during the show that Nikki said that she wants "her forever, a love that will stood the test of time and not something that will just last for 2 weeks". It's been 5 mos. and it seems like the relationship is going strong. JPG on the other hand has mentioned in his People blog [during the FD] that his feelings is not there YET.  JPG's post show actions showed that he is already THERE. He had introduced Nikki to a lot of his close friends, openly said "my girlfriend Nikki" during the Marlin's interview, shop and bought Nikki a swim wear  giggling , visited KC and meet Nikki's family and friends, knows that Nikki's mom like Anthony Evans so he gave her a signed CD, very attentive, and other things which we are not aware of.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:Personally, since I love this couple, I see only two happy people caught at an odd moment, looks like he is getting up or moving his chair who knows.

I didn't like Des for Chris at first, so I know that every pic of them I was hesitant.  I remember posting even that I wish Chris had gotten to be the bachelor, because I would have loved to see him have a bunch of women who felt wow for him right away.  Someone responded that Des makes Chris feel WOW and that to me changed me.  It was true.  I was still mad at Des for her behavior and wasn't seeing the happiness that she and Chris had.  I am on board now.

The edit of JPG's season and his obvious anger at the AFTR has left many people feeling about this couple the way I felt about Chris and Des.  I hope in time as Nikki and JPG continue to be happy that others will grow to love them like I have with Chris and Des.

Until then, I am just overjoyed to watch this couple do what they can to be together.  Seeing them together and happy make me happy!

I can't comment too much on Juan ad Nikki because I don't really follow them, but wish them the best.  Smiley  As far as Chris and Des go, I believe her story and "behavior" led her to the love of her life.  :cutesmile!:  I think the way people felt after her show, was very different to the way fans felt after Juan Pablo's appearance at the ATFR. There was a very different vibe at Des's ATFR. (IMO) Not saying one couple is better than the other, just that the tone was very different at the ATFR. (IMO)

Clearly Juan and Nikki seem to be enjoying each other and I wish them the best.  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:59 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I've been taking care of sick kids, so I've been MIA.  What's going on?  Why is JP going to break Nikki's heart?   question 

Hi Mommyof1, i hope your kids have recovered and are in good health now.

The couple are currently in LA with Nikki having a week's off. As to the bolded, it's a comment on a pic where Nikki looks smitten with JPG. From what i understand, Iamreal2u is hoping that the relationship will work out and Nikki will not be left broken hearted. Their relationship is still a work in progress so who knows what will happen in the future.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:17 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Personally, since I love this couple, I see only two happy people caught at an odd moment, looks like he is getting up or moving his chair who knows.

I didn't like Des for Chris at first, so I know that every pic of them I was hesitant.  I remember posting even that I wish Chris had gotten to be the bachelor, because I would have loved to see him have a bunch of women who felt wow for him right away.  Someone responded that Des makes Chris feel WOW and that to me changed me.  It was true.  I was still mad at Des for her behavior and wasn't seeing the happiness that she and Chris had.  I am on board now.

The edit of JPG's season and his obvious anger at the AFTR has left many people feeling about this couple the way I felt about Chris and Des.  I hope in time as Nikki and JPG continue to be happy that others will grow to love them like I have with Chris and Des.

Until then, I am just overjoyed to watch this couple do what they can to be together.  Seeing them together and happy make me happy!

I can't comment too much on Juan ad Nikki because I don't really follow them, but wish them the best.   Smiley   As far as Chris and Des go, I believe her story and "behavior" led her to the love of her life.   :cutesmile!:   I think the way people felt after her show, was very different to the way fans felt after Juan Pablo's appearance at the ATFR.  There was a very different vibe at Des's ATFR.  (IMO)   Not saying one couple is better than the other, just that the tone was very different at the ATFR.  (IMO)

Clearly Juan and Nikki seem to be enjoying each other and I wish them the best.   Smiley   

Soccermom,

I didn't mean it as a slam. I was irritated at Des with her fast turn around and that she and Chris only watched their parts. I felt she was trying to hide her behavior with Brooks from Chris. Since then, I have grown to see that Chris was just so confident in their love, that he truly didn't care what else happened. I also have watched Des and Chris grown in their love and I am fully on board. I don't care how it happened, it happened and they are happy.

I hope that others who may have not felt great about Nikki and JPG at the end of their season will be able to see the growth and love with Nikki and JPG like I did with Chris and Des.  :gotcha: 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I can't comment too much on Juan ad Nikki because I don't really follow them, but wish them the best.   Smiley   As far as Chris and Des go, I believe her story and "behavior" led her to the love of her life.   :cutesmile!:   I think the way people felt after her show, was very different to the way fans felt after Juan Pablo's appearance at the ATFR.  There was a very different vibe at Des's ATFR.  (IMO)   Not saying one couple is better than the other, just that the tone was very different at the ATFR.  (IMO)

Clearly Juan and Nikki seem to be enjoying each other and I wish them the best.   Smiley   

Soccermom,

I didn't mean it as a slam.  I was irritated at Des with her fast turn around and that she and Chris only watched their parts.  I felt she was trying to hide her behavior with Brooks from Chris.  Since then, I have grown to see that Chris was just so confident in their love, that he truly didn't care what else happened.  I also have watched Des and Chris grown in their love and I am fully on board.  I don't care how it happened, it happened and they are happy.

I hope that others who may have not felt great about Nikki and JPG at the end of their season will be able to see the growth and love with Nikki and JPG like I did with Chris and Des.  :gotcha: 

Thanks. I think we are on the same page. I just sent you a PM  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I've been taking care of sick kids, so I've been MIA.  What's going on?  Why is JP going to break Nikki's heart?   question 

The couple are currently in LA with Nikki having a week's off. As to the bolded, it's a comment on a pic where Nikki looks smitten with JPG. From what i understand, Iamreal2u is hoping that the relationship will work out and Nikki will not be left broken hearted. Their relationship is still a work in progress so who knows what will happen in the future.

Ditto on hoping your kiddo is recovering well, Mommyof1! Good to have you back.

As to the ongoing discussion, I really don't doubt the sincerity of either in this relationship. Since it is JPG that was mentioned, I'll hang in his corner and say: his family has very openly supported his choosing Nikki and continue to do so, Carla follows Nikki on twitter & IG which I doubt she would do if there wasn't a good reason, we know from a pic Nikki posted that JPG has arranged for her to spend time with Camilla, JPG has not spent some weekend time with Camilla but with Nikki instead which is a serious decision, he has introduced her to many friends, his videos for and about her are really wonderful.
There is never a way to know where a relationship will go however it seems these two are charting a course together.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:32 pm

notarose wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

Ditto on hoping your kiddo is recovering well, Mommyof1!  Good to have you back.

As to the ongoing discussion, I really don't doubt the sincerity of either in this relationship.  Since it is JPG that was mentioned, I'll hang in his corner and say: his family has very openly supported his choosing Nikki and continue to do so,  Carla follows Nikki on twitter & IG which I doubt she would do if there wasn't a good reason, we know from a pic Nikki posted that JPG has arranged for her to spend time with Camilla, JPG has not spent some weekend time with Camilla but with Nikki instead which is a serious decision, he has introduced her to many friends, his videos for and about her are really wonderful.  
There is never a way to know where a relationship will go however it seems these two are charting a course together.  

Thank you, Isabel and notarose. My 5 year-old son is feeling a little bit better, but I am watching my 11 month-old daughter very closely as I caught her hand in her brother's mouth yesterday.  no no  I have a feeling she is next.  no 

As for JP and Nikki, I think they are spending a good amount of time together, which is important, especially since they are in a long-distance relationship. They seem to be doing very well right now. Good for them!  yes 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:01 pm

Mommy, good luck with your kids. Hope the whole family is better soon. Sounds like you could use a little nurse Nikki.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:08 pm

No one is breaking hearts here( at least I am hoping). I said in the picture she looks so much in love, my hope is that he does not break her heart…. Not that he will.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

No one is breaking hearts here( at least I am hoping).  I said in the picture she looks so much in love, my hope is that he does not break her heart….  Not that he will.

Thanks, iamreal2u. I didn't know if I missed some important information while I was gone.  👋 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal