SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:08 am

Thanks Pr. Another pic.

Dylan Kaufman ‏@dtk655  10m
Juan Pablo and Nikki from the batchlor are sitting right by me pic.twitter.com/C5seLs4xES
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 BlOwLGtCAAAvU7t
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:19 am

LMW707 wrote:She also mentioned @kfp48 and @marcoscutaro19 They are players on @sfgiants Pablo Sandoval and Marco Scutaro.  I believe they are from Venezuela...or at least support the country.  I was raised in SF and still live in the SF Bay Area.

Thanks for the info.... we'll probably get more pics from fans if they watch tomorrow's game.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:23 am

The below pic was taken last week enroute to KC.

Haley Maczuga ‏@H_macz  Apr 7
My mom and dad sat and talked to Juan Pablo and Nikki for awhile in the airport laugh out loud. pic.twitter.com/b7g9YaYHVw
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 BkqBTXQCQAEolJy
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:49 am

Isabel123 wrote:
LMW707 wrote:She also mentioned @kfp48 and @marcoscutaro19 They are players on @sfgiants Pablo Sandoval and Marco Scutaro.  I believe they are from Venezuela...or at least support the country.  I was raised in SF and still live in the SF Bay Area.

Thanks for the info.... we'll probably get more pics from fans if they watch tomorrow's game.

Marco Scutaro is from Venezuela: he is currently injured and not playing: doesn't mean that JP won't be meeting with him. He was/is a very valuable player for SF Giants so autographs, jerseys, bats, etc. would have value if you were exporting them or selling them to fans in the US. If you watch baseball at all, you know that Pablo Sandoval, "Kung fu Panda" is very popular with the SF crowd. (they wear panda hats in his honor in the stands) He was their MVP in 2012 World Series. He is also from Venezuela. They are definitely mingling with the baseball elite if they are visiting with these two individuals.

He was "hanging" with Carlos Gonzales in Miami--he is all-star for the Colorado Rockies. He is also from Venezuela so JP knows a lot of very important baseball people. Someone mentioned that JP introduced Nikki to his "friend" Jenny Cavnar: She is an announcer for a local Denver Sports Channel, so she is also not "regular people." giggling 
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:05 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

Marco Scutaro is from Venezuela: he is currently injured and not playing: doesn't mean that JP won't be meeting with him. He was/is a very valuable player for SF Giants so autographs, jerseys, bats, etc. would have value if you were exporting them or selling them to fans in the US. If you watch baseball at all, you know that Pablo Sandoval, "Kung fu Panda" is very popular with the SF crowd. (they wear panda hats in his honor in the stands) He was their MVP in 2012 World Series. He is also from Venezuela. They are definitely mingling with the baseball elite if they are visiting with these two individuals.

He was "hanging" with Carlos Gonzales in Miami--he is all-star for the Colorado Rockies. He is also from Venezuela so JP knows a lot of very important baseball people. Someone mentioned that JP introduced Nikki to his "friend" Jenny Cavnar: She is an announcer for a local Denver Sports Channel, so she is also not "regular people." giggling 

Giants are at home tomorrow. So unless they are flying up here. I think it was just a fan who threw in the Giants's Venezuelan players to show support. AND the "Panda" hats keep your head warm but give you major  hat hair. Hugesmile 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:11 am

LMW707 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

Giants are at home tomorrow. So unless they are flying up here. I think it was just a fan who threw in the Giants's Venezuelan players to show support. AND the "Panda" hats keep your head warm but give you major  hat hair. Hugesmile 

I bet they do: I'm a major Rockies fan so we don't like the hats when they show up at Coors field--at all--and we're not overly fond of Marco Scutaro since he left the Rockies  Smiley BUT I would never say that both these guys aren't annoyingly good players. I saw the Giants were playing Los Angeles and I didn't see that it was a home game for SF.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:23 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
LMW707 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

I bet they do: I'm a major Rockies fan so we don't like the hats when they show up at Coors field--at all--and we're not overly fond of Marco Scutaro since he left the Rockies  Smiley BUT I would never say that both these guys aren't annoyingly good players. I saw the Giants were playing Los Angeles and I didn't see that it was a home game for SF.

Giants fans can be kind of annoying. I get it. My husband (cop) is working the game.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:26 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

Thank you Mtnlvr55 for sharing these infos. I rarely watch baseball so i'm not familiar with the names. JPG and Nikki went out with Carlos family and posted a vid of his son sending flying kisses to Nikki. Aside from Jenny, he also introduced Nikki to Jaymee Sire [ESPN Anchor]. He's also a close friend of Jeremy Guthrie [kC Royals pitcher] and Felix Hernandez [Seattle Mariners] among others.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:38 am

I really hope he does not make her heart.  She is so in love…look at her face.. I hope he was scooting his chair closer.
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 BlOwLGtCAAAvU7t
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:30 am

I agree, Nikki is smitten! I really hope he feels the same way.

He may have been just getting up, bathroom maybe.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:23 am

I don't understand.  I don't see anything in that picture that makes me think he will break her heart  Agree she is smitten, but since I can't see his face I don't know if he has the same expression or not    question

Last edited by eliza3 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:34 am

Looks like he is moving closer to her. He has his bag and all.

Awwww to be in love and loved.  :bigsmile: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal