SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:32 pm

An old pic during the Miami vs. Raptors game

Derick Yepes ‏@Rico_cinco Mar 31
Peeped Juan Pablo's girl #snatch pic.twitter.com/LJc7xXprYo
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 BkGtARRIMAAVW1J
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Isabel123 wrote:JPG still has 10 days to teach Nikki the dance moves  :giggle: I still remember the KPop episode where JPG was laughing so hard when Nikki have said she dreaded dancing in front of N21 fans. giggling

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell
 26h
So excited to go to @TumorHaterInc's @TumorHaterDance and Meet & Greet! @JuanPaGalavis and I hope to see all you Southern Oregonians there!

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  24h
CAN'T wait to see @Nikki_Ferrell show me her DANCE moves at @TumorHaterInc @TumorHaterDance.

This is such a boost to "TumorHater". After the ridic bachelorette poster release their twitter accounts are probably getting more traffic. Hopefully some of the visitors will check out this wonderful nonprofit organization. Love this "paying it forward" move.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:I agree, Nikki is smitten! I really hope he feels the same way.

He may have been just getting up, bathroom maybe.

I don't think he is going to break her heart, he is as smitten as she is. Watching their dates, you can tell she has been the one for him early on, but he was distracted with the infatuations with Clare and Sharleen. IMO, the F1 is always the favorite since day 1, however, with all the physical emotions going on around the lead, he/she has trouble recognizing the " je ne sais quoi" that he/she is having about the F1. This relationship with the F1 is always above the physical, I think it falls in the category of "almost too good to be true". It's inconceivable to the lead to let the F1 go. So, if put in the position to pick the F1 or someone else who they have a stronger physical attraction, they will always pick the F1 cus that feeling is way deeper than they can explain or comprehend. That feeling doesn't go away, so if by mistake, they pick someone else, they will change their mind after the bubble.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

I don't think he is going to break her heart, he is as smitten as she is. Watching their dates, you can tell she has been the one for him early on, but he was distracted with the infatuations with Clare and Sharleen. IMO, the F1 is always the favorite since day 1, however, with all the physical emotions going on around the lead, he/she has trouble recognizing the " je ne sais quoi" that he/she is having about the F1. This relationship with the F1 is always above the physical, I think it falls in the category of "almost too good to be true". It's inconceivable to the lead to let the F1 go. So, if put in the position to pick the F1 or someone else who they have a stronger physical attraction, they will always pick the F1 cus that feeling is way deeper than they can explain or comprehend. That feeling doesn't go away, so if by mistake, they pick someone else, they will change their mind after the bubble.JMO

:yes: merveilleux! Your explanation is so well stated. At this point, good & true.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:04 pm

notarose wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

:yes: merveilleux!  Your explanation is so well stated.  At this point, good & true.

Good Post Maggenzm
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Another old pic

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck Apr 1
Juan Pablo is on house. Had lunch w CarGo. The two are friends bc of Juan's sports work in Venezuela pic.twitter.com/ScbIYHZr7p
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 BkKmm1rIUAEJc1F
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Don't tell me JPG accompanied Nikki shoe shopping  question  hehehe 

nikki_ferrell Nikki Ferrell
Shoe game is on point todayemoji#rawr #leopard
7.34 pm 4/15/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 4d37a724c4f611e3abf20002c9549544_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:20 pm

Isabel123 wrote:JPG still has 10 days to teach Nikki the dance moves  :giggle: I still remember the KPop episode where JPG was laughing so hard when Nikki have said she dreaded dancing in front of N21 fans. giggling

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell
 26h
So excited to go to @TumorHaterInc's @TumorHaterDance and Meet & Greet! @JuanPaGalavis and I hope to see all you Southern Oregonians there!

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  24h
CAN'T wait to see @Nikki_Ferrell show me her DANCE moves at @TumorHaterInc @TumorHaterDance.

He is making fun of her dancing check his emojisJuan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 Screen10
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:22 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Don't tell me JPG accompanied Nikki shoe shopping  question  hehehe 

7.34 pm 4/15/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 28 4d37a724c4f611e3abf20002c9549544_8

Ah, looks like Ferrell might be feral tonight.  If not shoe shopping, then anywhere she wants to go in these booties  giggling

Last edited by notarose on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellcheck)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Don't tell me JPG accompanied Nikki shoe shopping  question  hehehe 

7.34 pm 4/15/2014

O/T, but I hate the ankle boot type shoes. To me they look like hooves every time. Nikki has great legs so she can pull it off, but I swear in 20 years we are going to look back on pics of these shoes and wonder what we were thinking.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:35 pm

^^ Can't be any worse than the platform nosebleed ankle twisters  giggling
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:43 pm

I love those shoes. I may have to leave a pic for the hubby. He loves buying me shoes.... Hugesmile 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal