SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:35 am

Mommyof1, yes their IG galleries are great and each are very distinct.  Love all the candids of the couple and also a little insight into the life of each.  Must say, I always get a little excited when JPG posts a video because you never know what it will be about.

Question: does anyone know if the pin interest account said to be Nikki's actually is hers?  I've never used it so don't know if there is a creation date or any of that.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:51 am

http://www.pinterest.com/nikaye29/   This is the account for Nikki and she is following Alealovely and Kayla Ferrell and Kayla is following her as well.  I think it's a legit account, IMO.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:04 am

Mommyof1 wrote:http://www.pinterest.com/nikaye29/   This is the account for Nikki and she is following Alealovely and Kayla Ferrell and Kayla is following her as well.    I think it's a legit account, IMO.

Thanks Mommy!  Duh, I never thought to press the following button giggling

Last edited by notarose on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spellcheck)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:37 am

Mommyof1 wrote:http://www.pinterest.com/nikaye29/   This is the account for Nikki and she is following Alealovely and Kayla Ferrell and Kayla is following her as well.    I think it's a legit account, IMO.

It's interesting that she was very active a year ago, but there does not seem to be any activity recently. Her choices in wedding dresses are really lovely.
It's also interesting that she picked rings that are rose gold: I would love to know what JP2 had in his pocket for his choice for her.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:48 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:

It's interesting that she was very active a year ago, but there does not seem to be any activity recently.  Her choices in wedding dresses are really lovely.
It's also interesting that she picked rings that are rose gold: I would love to know what JP2 had in his pocket for his choice for her.

Mtnlvr55  :yes:  really lovely wish list!  I wonder if Neil Lane will ever reveal the ring description. He did give 1 interview but was mum about the actual ring.

The timeline makes sense if Nikki's former boyfriend is being truthful about her wanting to marry but he not being there. If true, JPG is doing well in making sure she loves him above the idea of marriage.

At this point, it's hard to imagine either one of them with anyone else.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellcheck)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Looking at her "my someday wedding" collection, she has a beautiful color sense....very soft and sophisticated.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:30 pm

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/126663808242276250/

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 15 463d17cf4bd5eed9d30929407b92ca85

This dress reminds me of the top she wore on their Miami date.   giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:40 pm

Retweeted by Robert Mills     giggling 

Us Weekly ‏@usweekly  · 29m  
Juan Pablo Galavis shared a sweet pic of Nikki Ferrell -- and made sure to emphasize the word "love" in the caption! http://usm.ag/Q9m3
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Retweeted by Robert Mills     giggling 

Us Weekly ‏@usweekly  · 29m  
Juan Pablo Galavis shared a sweet pic of Nikki Ferrell -- and made sure to emphasize the word "love" in the caption! http://usm.ag/Q9m3

Robert Mills seems to be supportive of the couple and Nikki follows him but not CH nor MF  giggling 
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:18 pm

According to a patient of Nikki's, she wasn't working yesterday. It kinda sounds like she has been on leave for a fair time or at least the young girl hasn't seen her.

I feel awkward posting her twitter address. Her name is Taylor. I think we have a pic of the two of them in one of the threads.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:20 pm

notarose wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:

It's interesting that she was very active a year ago, but there does not seem to be any activity recently.  Her choices in wedding dresses are really lovely.

Mtnlvr55  :yes:  really lovely wish list!  I wonder if Neil Lane will ever reveal the ring description. He did give 1 interview but was mum about the actual ring.

The timeline makes sense if Nikki's former boyfriend is being truthful about her wanting to marry but he not being there. If true, JPG is doing well in making sure she loves him above the idea of marriage.

At this point, it's hard to imagine either one of them with anyone else.

JPG is aware that Nikki is ready for marriage since he mentioned this during the HTD conversation with Nikki's father.

About the Ex bf, he might be a bit miff to see on tv that Nikki has fallen hard with JPG and "can't imagine life without him" giggling 

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Isabel,
I just reread my comment and it doesn't sound quite right. I agree with you. Also at Nikki's hometown date, her dad said the same thing. I was just thinking they needed a short while off the show to validate feelings during the show.

Ditto to the ex-bf statement.  Maybe she left him "a girl" and he wasn't too pleased to see JP brought out " the woman" in her.  giggling
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal