SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by jaspats Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Sean Lowe on their new house. I'm so ecstatic for them. God Bless Their Home!

jcrbil, that's what I thought when I went to check their site. WOW, that's really something! You deserve it, Mrs. Lowe! Can't wait to see her creations. clapping! 
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Yay a house!! Fun!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Big congratulations to Sean and Cat on their new home! Enjoy every minute living there.!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:53 pm

More info; love the "Lowe Notes"!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are so excited to announce Scarlet & Gold's very first collaboration with the one and only Catherine Lowe. You may know Catherine from her time searching for love on national television, but we are so excited to introduce you to her creative side. Catherine has decided to partner with us to create her own line of our products. Her vision for the line, C. Lowe by Scarlet & Gold, will feature a variety of fun and playful designs that reflect her personality. The products will launch on her birthday, April 29, and will be sold directly from our website.

Catherine’s career path has had stops in advertising, marketing and graphic design. Her passion and experience in the creative fields have given her the motivation to serve as the creative director of this line. C. Lowe by Scarlet & Gold will feature a variety of print products such as placemats, wall art and Lowe Notes. Catherine is revolutionizing the way people communicate their feelings for each other through the hand-written note. The inspiration for her Lowe Notes comes from her love story with Sean Lowe. During their time on ABC’s The Bachelor, they passed playful and flirtatious notes back and forth to each other. The Lowe Notes will feature a colorful array of messages that reflect her personality and her love story. Scarlet & Gold’s talented team of designers collaborated with Catherine and used her inspiration to bring the creative concepts to life. Catherine is truly a creative genius and has brought such a fresh perspective to our team. We can’t wait to show you the results of this amazing collaboration. Make sure to follow us on social media for more exciting announcements to come and a preview of the products!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:56 pm

The Lowe Notes  beatingheart Looking forward to seeing all her designs!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:00 pm

Wow what a day for Catherine and Sean. A new house and a new collaborative work project for Catherine and Scarlet and Gold. I'm just busting with joy for the Lowes. Seancats we all have something to be very proud of today. Continued successes to Cat and Sean!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:05 pm

Thanks baygirl! I love the adorable idea of "Lowe notes"! Can't wait for April 29th. Special day in more ways than one. :Biggrin: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:10 pm

So happy for them. Can't wait to see her Lowe Notes. Hopefully see the house also . Just so joyful for them. They deserve everything good.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:10 pm

So happy for Sean and Catherine. Yaay, to their new house and enough closet space for Catherine. I am excited for her own line at S&D. So sweet that it is inspired by their love story. I would love to own one or a few of her creations. I am anxious to see her work!!

Thanks baygirl for that bit of info.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:13 pm

What a great day for both Sean and Catherine.

I can't wait to see whatever peeks they give us of their house. It is so exciting that they have their first home as a family. Sweet Catherine has been in temporary housing for 13 months and I'm sure she is so happy to have a place of her own finally.

The Scarlett and Gold collaboration sounds so fun and exciting. Lowe Notes is a fabulous idea. I hope it is successful for both S&G and our Catherine. To be honest, I'm most excited that this is a venture she can do from her new home or on the road with her hubby.

Congratulations Sean and Catherine.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:15 pm

smartcat wrote:Wow what a day for Catherine and Sean. A new house and a new collaborative work project for Catherine and Scarlet and Gold. I'm just busting with joy for the Lowes.  Seancats we all have something to be very proud of today. Continued successes to Cat and Sean!

Smartcat, so so proud to be a SeanCat fan!!!! Let's celebrate with the Lowes!!! Thank you, Baygirl!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:20 pm

You're welcome. Glad I am able to post a little more around here these days. Smiley 

I wonder how much travel Catherine will have to do to their Alabama HQ. I doubt much, if any. From what I recall, I believe the founder of S&G is a Texas native so perhaps she will be headed to TX more often than Catherine will be going there.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje