SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Baygirl Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:34 pm

I'm sure Sean (and Catherine) were fully aware that this was not going to be without some controversy. But they're probably used to dealing with negativity by now and will be fine.

For those of you who watched the segments: did he address any of the product's controversy and mention anything about the reformulation, etc.?
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by vivi2 Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:37 pm

umngirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I didn't realize Hydroxycut was so controversial re: comments under Cat's recent pic! Yikes.

Before it was re-formulated years ago, it was considered very, very bad, even cause of some deaths. I think many still associate it with that. But it's been totally reformulated so it's not any different than most other products it competes against.

People will always have different reactions to anything, meds., supplements, or even foods. Years ago, most supplements for athletes and allergy/cold/sinus medicine contained the herb ephedra which is a stimulant that can increase heart rate in some sensitive individuals, just like coffee, not everyone can have it.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Baygirl wrote:I'm sure Sean (and Catherine) were fully aware that this was not going to be without some controversy. But they're probably used to dealing with negativity by now and will be fine.

For those of you who watched the segments: did he address any of the product's controversy and mention anything about the reformulation, etc.?

Not the controversy. But he did talk about a few of the ingredients, like green coffee bean extract for example.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:41 pm

Clarity 2813,you are doing a good job . You were questioned under Cath pic. Keep it up. That is what fans are for.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:51 pm

Momon001 wrote:Some people would profit the opportunity to write negative things about the product whether they know about it or not., because they hate the couple .In spite of a few criticisms of the product 16.1k likes this; the figures will increase later. I know there are some who do not like  to hear the  word HATERS, but it's a fact.

Lol, I can't stand that word. Because it is not a word. Who came up with that word, anyway? (not personal to you, just when you wrote that, it made me think of how I do hate the word!)

I think people hold unrealistic expectations for people in the public eye like Sean and Catherine are. Sean has to pay the bills like everyone and if this is the opportunity he has and he feels fine with it, then it really does not matter what I think of the "job" or the product.

But a lot of fans will want SeanCat to live up to their fantasy image of them, which means they've projected values and preferences and skills and options onto SeanCat that SeanCat may not actually have. And people tend to take the loss of their fantasies really hard.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:13 pm

dw_a_mom,
I agree, this is real life for the couple from TB, no more exotic dates or locations. Everyone has to make a living, pay bills.. he wasn't happy doing a SAFE 9-5 job.  Life is too short to stay in a job that you hate. I admire Sean for taking chances, doing something that he loves and having fun at the same time. WHY NOT?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Posting the picture mainly because I love him in that shirt.
‏@CarrieOlverTSC 3m
Fun @Theshoppingchan with @seanlowe09 @BachelorABC tonight with Hydroxycut #greatguy pic.twitter.com/xEelIlKtDK

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Yay, looks like hubs is coming home tomorrow! Smiley
@clmgiudici: Last night with just the goils. Sleepover! (girl heart 2 dogs emojis)
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:04 am

Purple shirt alert..

Operation BFF complete. #number1team @seanloweksu by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:29 am

More of that awesome purple polo.

char_fel: Some behind the scenes w/Sean #TheBachelor & host Denise #work #makeupartist [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this was a good shirt too.

@DeniseWadeTSC @hydroxycut is at @theShoppingChan with @SeanLowe09 who u may know from The Bachelor. Check it out online at tsc.ca. pic.twitter.com/ApYArj7PcN

marcellamonami: Found another one #thebachelor @seanloweksu @theshoppingchannel . They seem to like Toronto . Shopping channel was a busy one today, fun filled peeps ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:35 am

Thanks sweetfreedom, I love the purple and blue shirts on him! How did you find these pictures? Good job!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:59 am

Barbrn78 wrote:Thanks sweetfreedom, I  love the purple and blue shirts on him!  How did you find these pictures?  Good job!
You're welcome! I was looking for pics of him in the purple shirt and came across those while searching twitter and IG.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje