SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:53 am

Chajoy wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
Chajoy wrote:Is Scarlett & Gold based in Dallas?
According to their IG they're located in Alabama.

Thanks, Sweetfreedom :-)
You're welcome.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Butter_Scotch77 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:16 am

sweetfreedom wrote:
Butter_Scotch77 wrote:Guys what is Catherine's pin interest handle?  I use to know it.
It's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks, sweetfreedom! Smiley
Butter_Scotch77
Butter_Scotch77

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 am

Butter_Scotch77 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
Butter_Scotch77 wrote:Guys what is Catherine's pin interest handle?  I use to know it.
It's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks, sweetfreedom! Smiley
You're welcome!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:48 pm

I am so happy for Sean and Catherine! Congrats on their new home.

Rogers Healy ‏@RogersHealy  · 56s  
Congrats to my friends @clmgiudici and @seanlowe09 on your new home! Thanks for letting rhadfw help… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:11 pm

I can't wait to see their house. Hope they found one with lots of closet space and a nice backyard for the girls.

And here's Rogers picture. Love his hashtags.

rogershealy
Rogers Healy and Associates
Congrats to my friends @catherinegiudici and @seanloweksu on your new home! Thanks for letting @rhadfw help y'all out! Love you guys. #RHAdfw #DallasRealtors #Iam7feetTall #SeanIsFiveTen

}

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:29 pm

Very exciting, I'm so glad they found a house. I also am eager to see what it looks like! Happy for them and this great time in their lives.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:45 pm

lipsis wrote:I can't wait to see their house. Hope they found one with lots of closet space and a nice backyard for the girls.

rogershealy
Congrats to my friends @catherinegiudici and @seanloweksu on your new home! Thanks for letting @rhadfw help y'all out! Love you guys. #RHAdfw #DallasRealtors #Iam7feetTall #SeanIsFiveTen

}

Those are my hopes as well. Along with more bathroom counter space and a nice big kitchen.

Side note: Rogers is really tall.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Yayyyy! Congratulations. .Mr. and Mrs. Sean Lowe on your new home!
#muchneededspace #enjoylifeyouguys
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:59 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:I can't wait to see their house. Hope they found one with lots of closet space and a nice backyard for the girls.

rogershealy

Those are my hopes as well. Along with more bathroom counter space and a nice big kitchen.

Side note: Rogers is really tall.

And a nice big shower built for two!  giggling  Oh and they need a porch so they can sit on a swing late at night and talk (makeout) like Catherine said in the wedding special.

And seriously, if I ever moved to Dallas, I'd want to add Rogers to my list of besties. He's a hoot!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:47 pm

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Congrats to Mr and Mrs Lowe on their new house. I know it will become a home. So happy for them! :cutesmile!:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:36 pm

I am happy for the house, and happy that it seems that Catherine will have her own line at Scarlet and Gold.

And closing on the house explains why they're so quiet in spite of Catherine's (impending?) announcement. They are REALLY busy (that, and Sean's probably got some backlog on his "usual" after the week with Hydroxycut).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje